What can republicans do for blacks?

.... providing full recourse to the legal concept of employment at will, and unemployment compensation on that same basis.

please say something that isnt incoherent
why not acquire and possess, a clue and a Cause?

i will as soon as you say something coherent
What part of this are you too incompetent to understand?

.... providing full recourse to the legal concept of employment at will, and unemployment compensation on that same basis.

daniel is a liberal retard who speaks english as a 3rd language so don't hold your breath
edward is soo special; he is such a dear.

please note the "c" is capitalized because daniel wants to reassure us he is a retarded liberal.

daniel is a liberal retard who speaks english as a 3rd language so don't hold your breath

Personally , I'm. Ok wh abortion until viability . People never think of the fucked up things that happen during pregnancy . People don't get late abortions as a means of birth control . It's usually some medical nightmare .

What is "viability" in terms of human life? Do you believe a 3-month-old could viably sustain life on it's own? How about a two-year-old? Maybe we can remove their constitutional and human rights because they aren't actually "viable" yet? Or what about when you get old and crippled with Alzheimer's? Perhaps you reach a point where you are no longer "viable" and if there is no one to care for you, we should just end your useless life?

So... I am totally not okay with viability. I'm okay with "circumstances" and the 'many fucked up things that can happen during a pregnancy' certainly fall in that category. If the situation is one where the life of the mother is at risk, that should be a decision the mother makes, however it should be a notable risk and not some concocted excuse. If the mother was raped or subjected to incest, she should have the right to choose. However, if she consciously engaged in sexual intercourse of her own free will, she already exercised her choice. Our choices always have consequences.

But for the whole of society this is a matter of ethics. I believe rational people can work together, make compromises with one another, and formulate satisfactory social policies we can all live with. We can have an honest debate on when it is 'acceptable' to terminate a human life... we're not there yet. A large contingent wish to believe the absurdity that a fetus is not a human life. In spite of biology, science and DNA which says otherwise.

Why should rape or incest matter . Seems like a pretty arbitrary line you are drawing there .

Because I believe in a woman's right to choice. She did not choose to become pregnant through rape or sexual abuse of incest. Her choice was taken in those actions. This is an exception my conscience allows on the basis of their right to choose. I can even extend the exception to those facing a deformed child if it is caught early enough. Again, I stress this... it is not my personal endorsement of abortion to resolve any of these issues. I merely think we should defer to the choice of the mother.

As I said, I am not opposed to any honest discussion on when it's appropriate to terminate human life. I don't insist everyone in society has to live by my standards... I just want us to have an ethical standard which respects the rights of the unborn.

I think that in the two cases you mention be it (rape or incest), then the female should immediately seek medical attention to resolve any possibility that may unfortunately arise in such traggic situations. A teen who makes a poor choice should also be allowed medical attention to resolve a situation if she does so immediately after the act. These scenarios should not extend beyond a week after the sex that could possibly lead to a fertilzed egg afterwards.

Makes sense does'nt it ?

please note the "c" is capitalized because daniel wants to reassure us he is a retarded liberal.

because, dear; i already have one.

Personally , I'm. Ok wh abortion until viability . People never think of the fucked up things that happen during pregnancy . People don't get late abortions as a means of birth control . It's usually some medical nightmare .

What is "viability" in terms of human life? Do you believe a 3-month-old could viably sustain life on it's own? How about a two-year-old? Maybe we can remove their constitutional and human rights because they aren't actually "viable" yet? Or what about when you get old and crippled with Alzheimer's? Perhaps you reach a point where you are no longer "viable" and if there is no one to care for you, we should just end your useless life?

So... I am totally not okay with viability. I'm okay with "circumstances" and the 'many fucked up things that can happen during a pregnancy' certainly fall in that category. If the situation is one where the life of the mother is at risk, that should be a decision the mother makes, however it should be a notable risk and not some concocted excuse. If the mother was raped or subjected to incest, she should have the right to choose. However, if she consciously engaged in sexual intercourse of her own free will, she already exercised her choice. Our choices always have consequences.

But for the whole of society this is a matter of ethics. I believe rational people can work together, make compromises with one another, and formulate satisfactory social policies we can all live with. We can have an honest debate on when it is 'acceptable' to terminate a human life... we're not there yet. A large contingent wish to believe the absurdity that a fetus is not a human life. In spite of biology, science and DNA which says otherwise.

Why should rape or incest matter . Seems like a pretty arbitrary line you are drawing there .

Because I believe in a woman's right to choice. She did not choose to become pregnant through rape or sexual abuse of incest. Her choice was taken in those actions. This is an exception my conscience allows on the basis of their right to choose. I can even extend the exception to those facing a deformed child if it is caught early enough. Again, I stress this... it is not my personal endorsement of abortion to resolve any of these issues. I merely think we should defer to the choice of the mother.

As I said, I am not opposed to any honest discussion on when it's appropriate to terminate human life. I don't insist everyone in society has to live by my standards... I just want us to have an ethical standard which respects the rights of the unborn.

I think that in the two cases you mention be it (rape or incest), then the female should immediately seek medical attention to resolve any possibility that may unfortunately arise in such traggic situations. A teen who makes a poor choice should also be allowed medical attention to resolve a situation if she does so immediately after the act. These scenarios should not extend beyond a week after the sex that could possibly lead to a fertilzed egg afterwards.

Makes sense does'nt it ?

It makes sense but I think it's not reasonable. Every scenario is not the same. This isn't a Lifetime movie script... it's real people with complicated situations and differing circumstances. As for your "preemptive" measures, you're talking about a massive dose of hormones and stuff that can be very dangerous.

The reality is, people are not going to immediately jump up out of bed after sex and run find a clinic to get the morning after pill. In most cases, the woman is going to wait until she misses her next period... then she is going to give it a week or two just in case... then she's going to panic and buy a pregnancy test... BOOM, she discovers she is pregnant. By the time she gets the "official" word from the doctor, she is probably 6-8 wks or so.

Makes sense does'nt it ?

It makes sense but I think it's not reasonable. Every scenario is not the same. This isn't a Lifetime movie script... it's real people with complicated situations and differing circumstances. As for your "preemptive" measures, you're talking about a massive dose of hormones and stuff that can be very dangerous.

The reality is, people are not going to immediately jump up out of bed after sex and run find a clinic to get the morning after pill. In most cases, the woman is going to wait until she misses her next period... then she is going to give it a week or two just in case... then she's going to panic and buy a pregnancy test... BOOM, she discovers she is pregnant. By the time she gets the "official" word from the doctor, she is probably 6-8 wks or so.
I'm speaking of only a few specific cases, and not about a female who waits to see if she becomes pregnant, only to then decide to kill that which is now living inside of her. I'm speaking of victims of rape and incest or even teens who act stupidly due to not having the ability to think straight in a situation because of peer pressure. The choice should be immediate and not that of waiting.

Last edited:

This guy nails it!

Love me some ZoNation!

Just another CON$ervative telling Blacks they are too stupid to know what's good for them.
Gee, I can't imagine why that doesn't win over the Black community to the GOP!

Free stuff apparently outweighs being told the truth. :laugh:

12118929_1033629953356294_6255920689347822463_n.jpg

safe_image.php

Last edited:

Makes sense does'nt it ?

I'm speaking of two specific cases, and not about a female who waits to see if she becomes pregnant, only to then decide to kill that which is now living inside of her.

RAPE: You can't place a one week deadline on the victim.
INCEST: You certainly can't place a one week deadline on the victim.

Here is my proposal for abortion:
Rape, Incest, Health of mother: up to first trimester.
Health of mother covers everything from tubal ligation to minor child pregnancy.

No-lo Abortions... new thing. So, the rubber breaks, you forgot the pill, alcohol was involved and you find yourself knocked up... You qualify for a one-time 'get outta pregnancy free card' -- Complete an 4-hour program explaining responsible birth control and the importance of your decision to terminate human life, and you can get an abortion up to end of first trimester.

After that... the only exceptions are certified emergency situations where the mother's life is at risk or the life of the child can be saved by aborting it.

At third trimester, the fetus has the constitutional right to life. This allows any potential 2nd trimester abortions to have their individual cases heard before a judge and he can make a ruling on the case.

I realize it's not perfect and everyone would find something to dislike about it, but I think it's a reasonable policy for a civilized society to have. We have to find ways to come together on these issues that divide us because we cannot resolve them otherwise.

Makes sense does'nt it ?

I'm speaking of two specific cases, and not about a female who waits to see if she becomes pregnant, only to then decide to kill that which is now living inside of her.

RAPE: You can't place a one week deadline on the victim.
INCEST: You certainly can't place a one week deadline on the victim.

Here is my proposal for abortion:
Rape, Incest, Health of mother: up to first trimester.
Health of mother covers everything from tubal ligation to minor child pregnancy.

No-lo Abortions... new thing. So, the rubber breaks, you forgot the pill, alcohol was involved and you find yourself knocked up... You qualify for a one-time 'get outta pregnancy free card' -- Complete an 4-hour program explaining responsible birth control and the importance of your decision to terminate human life, and you can get an abortion up to end of first trimester.

After that... the only exceptions are certified emergency situations where the mother's life is at risk or the life of the child can be saved by aborting it.

At third trimester, the fetus has the constitutional right to life. This allows any potential 2nd trimester abortions to have their individual cases heard before a judge and he can make a ruling on the case.

I realize it's not perfect and everyone would find something to dislike about it, but I think it's a reasonable policy for a civilized society to have. We have to find ways to come together on these issues that divide us because we cannot resolve them otherwise.
Who say's a one week deadline is to much ? You ? If people can't realize within a week what happened, what to do or what went wrong, then I fear for our socieity big time.

Who say's a one week deadline is to much ? You ? If people can't realize within a week what happened, what to do or what went wrong, then I fear for our socieity big time.

Have you ever been raped? Then shut up! You have no idea what it's like or how people cope with it. Violent and traumatic experiences often cause shock and it can last for weeks. Incestuous relations can be going on for a long time without anyone knowing until there is obviously a "bun in the oven" and the truth all comes spilling out. So you can't confine every possible circumstance to a one-week deadline... it doesn't work.

Have you ever been raped? Then shut up! You have no idea what it's like or how people cope with it. Violent and traumatic experiences often cause shock and it can last for weeks. Incestuous relations can be going on for a long time without anyone knowing until there is obviously a "bun in the oven" and the truth all comes spilling out. So you can't confine every possible circumstance to a one-week deadline... it doesn't work.
I can ask you the same... Have you ever been raped? I thought not. It's not a question of not knowing what happened or what the response to it should or would be... The medical team would be trained in how to deal in a crisis response , and they would work with the patient to make sure nothing developes from a rape situation, and I think the victim would be willing to accept the help and advice given them from an experienced trained medical staff, and a trained doctor in such a situation.

What's with your hang up about not wanting to make sure that a situation is corrected before it becomes a worse situation? Otherwise are you for a victim being manipulated into carrying a potential baby due to her offenders actions, and then to be talked into an abortion to happen at a later date?

I can ask you the same... Have you ever been raped? I thought not. It's not a question of not knowing what happened or what the response to it should or would be... The medical team would be trained in how to deal in a crisis response , and they would work with the patient to make sure nothing developes from a rape situation, and I think the victim would be willing to accept the help and advice given them from an experienced trained medical staff, and a trained doctor in such a situation.

What's with your hang up about not wanting to make sure that a situation is corrected before it becomes a worse situation? Otherwise are you for a victim being manipulated into carrying a potential baby due to her offenders actions, and then to be talked into an abortion to happen at a later date?

You act as if every rape follows the same scenario... the person is raped, they go immediately to the authorities or the hospital... That not always what happens in reality.

Also, there is no risk-free way to "take care of things" before pregnancy happens. So now you're demanding that people take a risk with their lives that may not be necessary. I think there might be a constitutional problem with that.

I am pro life. I support stricter regulations on abortions. I want fewer abortions happening. I want it to be rare and not "on demand" as it currently is. But the problem is, we can't start to make progress with this as long as we have people like you who are too stubborn to budge. We're never going to make abortion illegal in all circumstances. That just isn't realistic and it's not productive to approach this issue with that as your objective. If the whole nation thought as you and I, that life is precious and shouldn't be exterminated, then maybe we could have that... but everyone doesn't think like you and I. Some people think they ought to have the right to kill their babies as they kick and scream coming out of the vagina! As long as they're not all the way out, they're not human beings... they're clumps of meaningless cells. So we have people like that and people like us, and we have to come to a resolution that we can all live with.

Forum List

Back