‘Not fair at all’: Sex trafficking victim says Katie Britt distorted her story for political purposes

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Karla Jacinto Romero, the woman whose story Katie Britt appeared to have shared in the GOP response to the State of the Union, slammed the Alabama senator for inaccurately using her story to highlight the Biden administration’s border control policies.

Asked if she felt her story had been used for “political purposes” in the US, Romero told CNN on Sunday:

I hardly ever cooperate with politicians, because it seems to me that they only want an image. They only want a photo – and that to me is not fair.

That pretty much nails it. This is deceit on a trumpian level. These people have no shame. Britt should stay in her kitchen.

Karla Jacinto Romero, the woman whose story Katie Britt appeared to have shared in the GOP response to the State of the Union, slammed the Alabama senator for inaccurately using her story to highlight the Biden administration’s border control policies.

Asked if she felt her story had been used for “political purposes” in the US, Romero told CNN on Sunday:

I hardly ever cooperate with politicians, because it seems to me that they only want an image. They only want a photo – and that to me is not fair.

That pretty much nails it. This is deceit on a trumpian level. These people have no shame. Britt should stay in her kitchen.
Yeah never trust what you hear in the news. It is awful how news media spin stories just to make their own story fit their political agenda. Media often lie and distort the truth. Since this really happened during the Bush administration then that looks bad for Republicans... they couldn't have that, they needed to nail it on Joe and the Democrats. So many things are blamed on Biden that really happened when we had a Republican president, it is just awful. Even the failures of Trump are dumped and blamed on Biden.

Last edited:

Senator Gidget should publicly shamed for what she did. She lied out her ass. But then again, P01135809 lies out of his ass every day and his supporters love it.

Senator Gidget should publicly shamed for what she did. She lied out her ass. But then again, P01135809 lies out of his ass every day and his supporters love it.
The great unifier. One of many whoppers.

She clearly said she spoke with a woman who was trafficked when she was 12.... Do we have to do all the thinking around here... if the full grown woman was trafficked when she was 12 OBVIOUSLY she was trafficked before Biden took office... but since he took office trafficking of women and children has quadrupled....

She lied out her ass.

The Seven Years War started in 1756.

then it was the perfect response to the lie ridden SOTU?

(had the button in his hand, and still called her Lincoln?)

Yeah never trust what you hear in the news. It is awful how news media spin stories just to make their own story fit their political agenda. Media often lie and distort the truth. Since this really happened during the Bush administration then that looks bad for Republicans... they couldn't have that, they needed to nail it on Joe and the Democrats. So many things are blamed on Biden that really happened when we had a Republican president, it is just awful. Even the failures of Trump are dumped and blamed on Biden.
I would imagine that they could have found a real life example if they had looked.

Its lazy and insulting to the public. The GOP dont give a shit though.

She clearly said she spoke with a woman who was trafficked when she was 12.... Do we have to do all the thinking around here... if the full grown woman was trafficked when she was 12 OBVIOUSLY she was trafficked before Biden took office... but since he took office trafficking of women and children has quadrupled....
What has a Bush era crime in another country got to so with Biden you thick fucker ? Lying cow.

Jr Senator Katie Britt rebuttal speech for the State of the Union was bananas. This lampoon from SNL is brilliant. She is a Republican.
“I’m Katie Britt wife, mother and craziest b*tch in the Target parking lot”.

What has a Bush era crime in another country got to so with Biden you thick fucker ? Lying cow.
1710173423489.png

I can understand why the woman does not want publicity

But she is an example of sex trafficking on both sides of the border

These stories would go away, if the border was secure.

Forum List

Back