What can republicans do for blacks?

. Carson, a man more accomplished and even more 'black' Obama seems to be leading the Republican vote of late.

Gee, so Republicans are not racist after all and all blacks don't support the near genocidal liberal programs?

1+1=2 is shocking to the stupid,welfare is good, liberal Santa Claus world view!!.
What are liberals going to do if Carson is nominated? Seems like a bit of conundrum voting for a old corrupted white bitch instead an intellectual black man.

They lie to themselves until it feels right, despite all evidence to the contrary.

What are liberals going to do if Carson is nominated?
Probably demonize him like they do any black who has wondered off the plantation. He will be made out to be deeply treasonous and psychotic for not marching in lock step with the liberal "welfare is good" theory that has worked out so well!!

Libtards may change their minds though when black illligitimacy hits 80% or when blacks become 80% of the prison population!!

THey won't change their mind until the minorities stop letting the libs run the Dem Party.

THEN the libs will be in for a rude shock.

. Carson, a man more accomplished and even more 'black' Obama seems to be leading the Republican vote of late.

Gee, so Republicans are not racist after all and all blacks don't support the near genocidal liberal programs?

1+1=2 is shocking to the stupid,welfare is good, liberal Santa Claus world view!!.
What are liberals going to do if Carson is nominated? Seems like a bit of conundrum voting for a old corrupted white bitch instead an intellectual black man.
I should add, an actual intelligent black man, and not half white black man with dubious intellect.
I'd think you'd prefer the half white to the no part white guy

That makes sense based on your view of republicans and conservatives.

Yet, it is completely wrong....

Anything? Any flicker of understanding in that brain of yours?

LOL! Just kidding, I know the answer is no!

Libs, all the self awareness of a turnip.

If Carson does not offer the things a voter wants, and Hillary does, then that vote more than likely goes to Hillary

If Hillary does not offer the things a voter wants, and Carson does, then that vote more than likely goes to Carson.

If neither do not offer the things a voter wants, and there is no third option, then that vote may not be cast, goes to the party the voter normally favors, or go to a third party vote, etc...other.

It is not hard to figure out. Of course two GOP narratives are in competition here--"Do Blacks vote for blacks based on their skin color?" versus "Do Blacks only vote for Democrats?"

No. HIstory shows that issues don't matter to black voters, and not much to Hispanic voters.

Who's calling him that ?!? Some fool on you tube .

You righties just make shit up.

There are some jackasses calling him racial slurs.

Who ?

Google "Ben Carson called Uncle Tom" and take a look.

Yeah but is it anyone of any significance ? Cause u can imagine what people call Obama online .

Some even challenge his birth record, and some of those are leaders in the GOP race ! Can u says the same about dem leaders and Carson? I don't think so !

So F off with this dem "Uncle Tom " bullshit .

Timmy
It is a well known fact that you cannot run as a black politician nationally without people racially attacking you.

Colin Powell tried that in the 90s and quickly ended his campaign because of it.

edit::OPPs--he did not test the waters in the 90s

Correct. Powell did not test the waters.

A draft Powell movement started in the gop. It only died when he firmly stated that he would not run.

He won one gop primary despite not being in the Race, and won in an exit poll vs Bill Clinton by a wide margin on election day.

By the way, Political party's pander to all the voters.

Unfortunately, this is true. Regardless of party or political view, you vote for the person who you believe is going to do something for you. When you think about it, this is a problem we have which we are apparently in denial of. We can't vote for someone unless they are going to use the power of government to "do something" and do it "for us" instead of the country. We're selfish and self-interested and politicians from both parties take advantage of that. Who's fault is this, ultimately?

Not true.

Humans are groupish.

We will vote for someone we thing will benefit our group, even if it is of not benefit to US personally.

If Carson does not offer the things a voter wants, and Hillary does, then that vote more than likely goes to Hillary

If Hillary does not offer the things a voter wants, and Carson does, then that vote more than likely goes to Carson.

If neither do not offer the things a voter wants, and there is no third option, then that vote may not be cast, goes to the party the voter normally favors, or go to a third party vote, etc...other.

It is not hard to figure out. Of course two GOP narratives are in competition here--"Do Blacks vote for blacks based on their skin color?" versus "Do Blacks only vote for Democrats?"

most things arent black and white, no pun intended

black people vote for democrats first and black second, if a black person isnt running they'll stick with the white democrat

if a black democrat is running of course they will vote for a black dem over a black republican

dems have done a great job taking away a black conservatives right to even their own heritage and culture

Let me make sure I understand you correctly.

You are saying that in every election with a Democrat, Blacks always vote Democrat. Not just in national elections, every election with a democrat?

Is that one of the ideas I can draw from this?

Well.......how many black cities do you know of that have Republican leadership?
Most of America's inner cities are burned out liberal ghetto war zones often more deadly than Afghanistan. This is the perfect advertisement for liberalism.

In the Republican 1950's black teen unemployment was less than white teen unemployment and the black family was as intact as the white family.

Who could blame liberals for committing suicide after what they have done?

Pssst . Ask any black person if they would rather live in the 50s . Not a soul will say yes !

Black teens had jobs back then because they were pretty much barred from higher Ed .

I've said it over and over . Blacks don't like the GOP because they are the party of racists . Fact !!!

Link please.

YOu asshole.

The primary cause is Illegitimacy.

I'd say the primary cause is liberalism. After all, you can pinpoint the demise of love and family in the black community to the time of LBJ's Great welfare Society. Before that the black family was as in tact as the white family. Black teen unemployment was lower than than white teen unemployment.

Here's a thought . How about one of you righ wing nut jobs actually ask a black person what they think?

Or do you even know any?

I used to spend a fair amount of time asking pro-life religious blacks what issue was more important to them than the lives of millions of black babies, that led them to vote for white pro-abortion libs.

I never really got a coherent answer.

Here's a thought . How about one of you righ wing nut jobs actually ask a black person what they think?

Or do you even know any?

I used to spend a fair amount of time asking pro-life religious blacks what issue was more important to them than the lives of millions of black babies, that led them to vote for white pro-abortion libs.

Yeah. I think u are full of crap.

Or do you even know any?

Really?

You don't think I am the type of person to call Pro-life religious blacks on why they are voting for pro-abortion libs?

I would think that would be incredibly believable of me.

Indeed, I can't imagine why you think I would NOT ask people questions like that.

Or do you even know any?

Really?

You don't think I am the type of person to call Pro-life religious blacks on why they are voting for pro-abortion libs?

Indeed, I can't imagine why you think I would NOT ask people questions like that.

People like that abortion is legal .

And politics is full of contradictions . Pro life right wingers are also pro death penalty . If you are really a religious pro life person, how can you vote death penalty GOP.

Or do you even know any?

Really?

And politics is full of contradictions . Pro life right wingers are also pro death penalty . If you are really a religious pro life person, how can you vote death penalty GOP.

If you understood Pro-life you would understand that it does NOT contradict being Pro-death penalty.

But Pro-life contradicts Pro-abortion.

That is a real simple thing to understand.

I was talking specifically about people who clearly stated that they did NOT like that abortion is legal.

My point stands.

I asked those black people what they thought.

I'm not sure on what grounds you are not believing me.

Do you really think I am not the type of person to call Pro-life religious blacks on why they are voting for pro-abortion libs?

Or do you even know any?

Really?

Good question. So how is it liberals are so anti-death penalty and pro-abortion?

Or do you even know any?

Really?

Good question. So how is it liberals are so anti-death penalty and pro-abortion?

Because a zygote ain't a living breathing human being . Unlike a dude in the electric chair .

I still don't see how a religious pro life person would be for the DP. You call yourselves "pro life". !?

Really?

Because a zygote ain't a living breathing human being . Unlike a dude in the electric chair .

I still don't see how a religious pro life person would be for the DP. You call yourselves "pro life". !?

Your inability to understand other people who are different than you is your issue, not ours.

The internet is full of people who have explained that for you if you spend seconds looking.

None of that alters or even addresses the fact that I have asked black people what they think as you suggested.

A zygote is a living human organism in state of being...
Ergo: A Human Being.

Denying this fact is ignorance.

The zygote is every bit as living and human as the person on death row. The difference is, the zygote is the most innocent life of all while the person on death row is not innocent and has been duly tried and judged by his/her peers.

I don't believe in capital punishment because it is not pro life. I don't speak for others on this issue. That is my personal view. I would rather get rid of the death penalty and go back to public humiliation as a form of punishment.

Forum List

Back