What can Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot do about crime that she already has not?

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
People criticize her but they never give specifics. Conservatives act as if not endorsing their Conservative-Marxist, unconstitutional policing policies, or Nob slobbing Blue Lives Pigs, means that you are soft on crime. Crime in Chicago was already trending up during Rahm Emanuel; lack of police was also a problem under Rahm Emanuel; yet I've seen many people whining about this as if it is a new precedent. The white people complaining about crime weren't complaining about it when it was happening to black and brown neighborhoods. Now they care that the crime is happening more often in the white neighborhoods(funny how we have race based neighborhoods btw. CRT confirmed).

People criticize her but they never give specifics. Conservatives act as if not endorsing their Conservative-Marxist, unconstitutional policing policies, or Nob slobbing Blue Lives Pigs, means that you are soft on crime. Crime in Chicago was already trending up during Rahm Emanuel; lack of police was also a problem under Rahm Emanuel; yet I've seen many people whining about this as if it is a new precedent.

Prosecute and INCARCERATE criminals.

DUUUUUUUUR

Conservatives act as if not endorsing their Conservative-Marxist, unconstitutional policing policies, or Nob slobbing Blue Lives Pigs, means that you are soft on crime.
It does mean exactly that. Until the people and government of Chicago embrace the police, drastic punishments for criminals, and a zero-plea deal mentality; NOTHING WILL CHANGE.
Crime in Chicago was already trending up during Rahm Emanuel; lack of police was also a problem under Rahm Emanuel; yet I've seen many people whining about this as if it is a new precedent.
It’s not a new issue at all. It existed long before Obama’s shadow was mayor and will exist long after the current administration is gone unless things are changed.

People criticize her but they never give specifics. Conservatives act as if not endorsing their Conservative-Marxist, unconstitutional policing policies, or Nob slobbing Blue Lives Pigs, means that you are soft on crime. Crime in Chicago was already trending up during Rahm Emanuel; lack of police was also a problem under Rahm Emanuel; yet I've seen many people whining about this as if it is a new precedent. The white people complaining about crime weren't complaining about it when it was happening to black and brown neighborhoods. Now they care that the crime is happening more often in the white neighborhoods(funny how we have race based neighborhoods btw. CRT confirmed).
We Don't Need More Prisons; We Need More Morgues

How much Afram crime was there under the Jim Crow laws? There's the solution.

• Banned
It does mean exactly that. Until the people and government of Chicago embrace the police, drastic punishments for criminals, and a zero-plea deal mentality; NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

It’s not a new issue at all. It existed long before Obama’s shadow was mayor and will exist long after the current administration is gone unless things are changed.
I refuse to embrace racism, unconstitutionality, and abridgement of freedoms. I would think you as a conservative would understand that. I remember Trump said that "he would be leaving in a stretcher back in the good old days". That sort of Marxism was quite common, and I think that's why you have zero trust of the police in the inner cities. No, it is the Police that needs to repent and get on board with Constitutional policing, or they will continue to be rightfully rejected by many.

But all those things you mentioned, the mayor has no control over. It's the DA. I don't agree with these DAs, but I do understand the people and why they voted for them. It again goes back to Marxism and racism. Without that being addressed, those people will continue to vote in these people.

Lori Lightfoot has nothing to do with that, dummy. It's called division of powers. Probably wanna understand the bare basic of our politics before you have an opinion.

The Chicago PD is under Mayor Lightfoot's command. If she tells the PD to beat the gangsters to the fullest extent of the law and they think that she is serious and has their back, they'll be able to reduce the killings immediately.

She needs to resign and beg Mayor Rudy to take over

what ?? people were complaining about crime in Chicago when the democrat Emanuel was mayor ! nearly every major city that has a dem mayor is drowning in violent crime !

It's impossible to stop people from committing crimes.
1651354036162.png

I refuse to embrace racism, unconstitutionality, and abridgement of freedoms. I would think you as a conservative would understand that.
As a Traditional Conservative my foremost ideology is one of LAW AND ORDER at all costs. If they means stepping on people“S toes, too bad. That ideology also far supersedes any ideal of Freedom or Rights.,
But all those things you mentioned, the mayor has no control over.
They don’t have direct control but that have great influence on how many people get arrested, for what, and how much pressure is put on the DA and the state to prosecute the crimes and punish the offenders.

I refuse to embrace racism, unconstitutionality, and abridgement of freedoms. I would think you as a conservative would understand that. I remember Trump said that "he would be leaving in a stretcher back in the good old days". That sort of Marxism was quite common, and I think that's why you have zero trust of the police in the inner cities. No, it is the Police that needs to repent and get on board with Constitutional policing, or they will continue to be rightfully rejected by many.

But all those things you mentioned, the mayor has no control over. It's the DA. I don't agree with these DAs, but I do understand the people and why they voted for them. It again goes back to Marxism and racism. Without that being addressed, those people will continue to vote in these people.
you keep insinuating that conservatives are marxist .....the founders of BLM are marxists .

As a Traditional Conservative my foremost ideology is one of LAW AND ORDER at all costs. If they means stepping on people“S toes, too bad. That ideology also far supersedes any ideal of Freedom or Rights.,

They don’t have direct control but that have great influence on how many people get arrested, for what, and how much pressure is put on the DA and the state to prosecute the crimes and punish the offenders.
Then you're not a conservative, you're a Conservative Marxist. There's a difference. You can't be for taking fundamental freedoms and both be a conservative.

They have no say at the end of the day.

Lightfoot is more interested in white muff diving than fighting crime.
And besides, she likes the perks of being Mayor of Shitcago.
Do you ever hear Barack and Michelle complaining about her??
I got me some white Muff last week myself. Ima black man.

I have the perfect example of how crime would go down, if only the Mayor would allow it.

Forum List

Back