What would you do if you were the Police Chief in Chicago?

-- Your mayor is a deranged politician who cannot decipher peaceful protests from riots and looters
-- Your death rate makes you look more like Stalingrad in 1942 vs. Chicago in 2020.
-- The Media doesn't cover this because black on black crime is irrelevant to them
-- You want to protect the innocent people and want to protect local businesses
-- Your department is stressed to the point of suicide: Newly promoted Chicago police chief dies by suicide in department facility - TheGrio
-- Kim Foxx your prosecutor is inept and won't prosecute people you arrest

So as the TV shows asks...."What would you do"??????

Thank you
-- Your mayor is a deranged politician who cannot decipher peaceful protests from riots and looters
-- Your death rate makes you look more like Stalingrad in 1942 vs. Chicago in 2020.
-- The Media doesn't cover this because black on black crime is irrelevant to them
-- You want to protect the innocent people and want to protect local businesses
-- Your department is stressed to the point of suicide: Newly promoted Chicago police chief dies by suicide in department facility - TheGrio
-- Kim Foxx your prosecutor is inept and won't prosecute people you arrest

So as the TV shows asks...."What would you do"??????

Thank you

I'd resign. Appoint you, sense you seem to be an authority on everything.
You mean "since"? I am asking an honest and polite question. Why are you so triggered? Please explain.
Get rid of section 8 housing and replace it with real opportunity and inclusion. Problem is, white power and money is never going to let that happen.
A police chief can get rid of section 8? LOL

foreigner
Of course not! That's the recommendation for the police chief to give to those in power who already know the symptoms of crime can only be solved by fixing the problem. White power and money is your problem source. It always has been. Fighting the symptoms of those who commit the crimes, will never solve the problems. Anyone who has a functioning brain already knows that.
Do you go to your legislative branch and say our issue is “white power”....thanks, idiot troll. Go away.
I don't need to. Anyone who has a faint resemblance of history knows that your idiot response has no legs. Documented history is here to stay, and it's going nowhere. All you can do is pretend it doesn't exist. "Go away." lol! The truth will never go away.
As the police chief of Chicago PD if you went to your legislators and said our issue is “white power” you would be laughed at. Well like you are laughed at in real life in your home of China. “It isn’t going nowhere”.

You mean “not going anywhere”?

More proof you’re a Foreign Idiot Troll.

Lori is not corrupt? A police chief cannot get rid of the 2nd amendment. Topic is if you’re the police chief.

Sure we can. "Are you a member of a Well-Regulated Militia?"
"No"
"We're taking your guns!"

Done.
How can you do that when a “well regulated militia is so subjective”

the marines is a well-regulated militia.
-----uhm ---I do believe that the New York State
MOUNTIES is a well regulated militia-----
as to south of the mason dixie line ??????

Lori is not corrupt? A police chief cannot get rid of the 2nd amendment. Topic is if you’re the police chief.

"No"

Done.
How can you do that when a “well regulated militia is so subjective”

the marines is a well-regulated militia.
-----uhm ---I do believe that the New York State
MOUNTIES is a well regulated militia-----
as to south of the mason dixie line ??????
Is a neighborhood watch a “well regulated militia”?

"No"

Done.
OK and say you do that. Most of the people shooting other people there don’t own the guns legally. So you’re taking guns from lawful citizens while criminals keep theirs?

OK and say you do that. Most of the people shooting other people there don’t own the guns legally. So you’re taking guns from lawful citizens while criminals keep theirs?

There's no such thing as an illegal gun, just ones that got away from their legal owners.

The rest of the world has figured this out... they don't have the problems we have.

1597609210112.png

There's no such thing as an illegal gun, just ones that got away from their legal owners.

The rest of the world has figured this out... they don't have the problems we have.

View attachment 375780
They have problems, however. Would you rather live in Iran, Russia, China?

Just because some other countries have problems, doesn't mean we shouldn't fix ours, dummy.

The fact we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because some nuts want to compensate for tiny peckers is an easily solvable one.

The Second Amendment is about militias. Done.

Just because some other countries have problems, doesn't mean we shouldn't fix ours, dummy.

The fact we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because some nuts want to compensate for tiny peckers is an easily solvable one.

The Second Amendment is about militias. Done.
What did you call me? LOL

We have laws in this country. Want the 2nd amendment abolished? Do so lawfully. The biggest problem in this country consists of pussies like you.

We have laws in this country. Want the 2nd amendment abolished? Do so lawfully. The biggest problem in this country consists of pussies like you.

Sure. Pass a law clearly defining "Well-regulated Militia" as 'NOt you".

Then allow the victims of gun violence to sue gun seller and gun makers for allowing their products in the wrong hands.
And then have the tooth fairy give us all candy....you’re a crazy man. I believe you’re upset because your home resume writing business is floundering. The horse is out of the barn, banning guns now would be futile. In fact many are buying guns now that never would have before due to the riots in Democrat led cities.

And then have the tooth fairy give us all candy....you’re a crazy man. I believe you’re upset because your home resume writing business is floundering.

Everybody's business is floundering right now, buddy. BUt since I've known for three years your boy Trump was going to fuck it up, I was ready for it.

The horse is out of the barn, banning guns now would be futile. In fact many are buying guns now that never would have before due to the riots in Democrat led cities.

And so what? You can get rid of the existing guns through gun buy-backs and through attrition. Again, I'm not worried about the gun someone bought in the 1990's, stuck in his closet and forgot about. I'm worried about the gun that got bought last week. So let's start there and start whittling them down.

And then have the tooth fairy give us all candy....you’re a crazy man. I believe you’re upset because your home resume writing business is floundering.

Everybody's business is floundering right now, buddy. BUt since I've known for three years your boy Trump was going to fuck it up, I was ready for it.

The horse is out of the barn, banning guns now would be futile. In fact many are buying guns now that never would have before due to the riots in Democrat led cities.

And so what? You can get rid of the existing guns through gun buy-backs and through attrition. Again, I'm not worried about the gun someone bought in the 1990's, stuck in his closet and forgot about. I'm worried about the gun that got bought last week. So let's start there and start whittling them down.
Not everyone's. Many of my clients are doing great. Trump? LOL. You mean China. I am buying a gun shortly due to the defunding of police mantra of the Democrats. Pretty sure I am not the only one.

Not everyone's. Many of my clients are doing great. Trump? LOL. You mean China. I am buying a gun shortly due to the defunding of police mantra of the Democrats. Pretty sure I am not the only one.

First, I find it unlikely you didn't have a gun before this. If more guns make you feel less insecure, have at it.

The economy is shit right now for most people.... weren't you the one whining your clients were upset about Unemployment because they can't entice their employees to risk their lives?

First, I find it unlikely you didn't have a gun before this. If more guns make you feel less insecure, have at it.

The economy is shit right now for most people.... weren't you the one whining your clients were upset about Unemployment because they can't entice their employees to risk their lives?
Only the clients who work in hospitality. It wasn’t about risking their lives, you fat fuck, it was because they made more money sitting home. Now they are back at work. I do not own a gun. Have a nice Ninja sword.

Only the clients who work in hospitality. It wasn’t about risking their lives, you fat fuck, it was because they made more money sitting home. Now they are back at work.

Again, if you clients paid so poorly they made more money at home, that's kind of pathetic.
They paid market in MA. Don’t hate the player hate the game.

Forum List

Back