What baffles you RE the news (or modern history)? How about Rs who don't like Trump?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
yeh, that baffles the hell out of me... except that once u realize a R is not necessarily a R

then it makes sense

it's called a rino...

Who do u say is a rino?

Mitt
Cheney

I know there are more... My brain has probably shut down, though... so sick of all the sick stuff going on in District of Corrruption

Republican used to mean something more than just blind obedience. Not that I have any sympathy for any of the spineless bastards. They all let this sorry state of affairs come to pass.

It baffles me how Biden‘s administration continues to make major errors, back to back, as if they don’t really care about votes in 2024. I’m wondering why they don’t care about votes; maybe it is because most voters have memories similar to goldfish? Not this time around. The Democrats have allowed, even encouraged by certain political mouthpieces on the left, to let things go too far.

Republican used to mean something more than just blind obedience. Not that I have any sympathy for any of the spineless bastards. They all let this sorry state of affairs come to pass.

When was that, when people were defending Bush/vp Cheney from smears and petty attacks, or maybe when people defended Mittens or McCain?

What baffles me about the never-trumper "Republicans" is their devotion to Brandon- even going so far as to vote for him.

And now, they have no plan to dispose of Crappy Pants Joe, no plan to actually gain power or implement the conservatism they say they love.

No candidate coming forward to represent them in the R primary, no war chest.

Why don't Mitt, Cheney, the Bush Family, etc., just join the Democrat Party? I fail to see any real difference between them.

yeh, that baffles the hell out of me... except that once u realize a R is not necessarily a R

then it makes sense

it's called a rino...

Who do u say is a rino?

Mitt
Cheney

I know there are more... My brain has probably shut down, though... so sick of all the sick stuff going on in District of Corrruption

What baffles me is the mass cowardice afflicting millions and millions of my fellow Americans. Above us all, in the halls of high hallowed government and corporate power, the powers that be daily carry out acts of indescribable savagery across the country and globe. Below most of us, in the slime trodden ghettos and back alleys of our byzantine mega-cities the criminal class also carries out acts of indescribable savagery on a minute-by-minute basis. And yet, all the while we middle class Americans struggle with all our might to obey the fucking law, obey court decisions and rulings, obey local and state laws and choke to death on red tape. We the middle class are the ONLY political social class who strive to follow the laws, to obey, obey, obey, obey unto our deaths. Time and the tide are high for the middle class to escape this sandwich of civilization and join our upper and lower class peers in getting positively, downright fucking medieval.

Forum List

Back