Conservatives: Don't you think we have been compromising with the liberals too long RE abortion?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
The pro life groups who have tried to get Roe v W overturned... well, first let me say that there are few people I admire more than them.

However, there is the controversy of how to punish women who seek abortions, once that disgusting R v W is overturned.

I need to research how Louisiana is dealing with this. I think I misunderstood... thought there was a bill that would give jail time to such women... and doctors so called.

But I believe that bill has been defeated or rejected and now there is a different one.

In any case, I am wondering why we always have to appease liberals, or so it seems... Every time some pro life bill is passed or considered they SCREAM about women's rights women's rights... as if they give one hoot in hell for women or anyone else.. Sorry, I am not saying that for political bias reasons but only bc it is true... they do not care about anything except power... getting elected any damn way they can... (stealing works, so why not?) so they can CONTROL everything... you, me, everyone...

so anyhow... I am trying to get conservatives' thoughts on this... The liberals didn't like the parental notification laws of course... SCREAMED.... didn't like the 24 hour waiting period.. ditto...

it's been a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG battle to get to where we are.

I cannot thank Trump enough for getting these great justices on the Court..

He deserves to be called, as he has been by Rs "Greatest of all presidents"

:)

You people are just not happy until you control everyone's life.. When do we enjoy freedom and liberty with your type trying to force everyone into your box?

Clearly not.
I have him on ignore.. How is that unclear to you?

MG never seems to have an intelligent contribution, just a bunch of typical, boring, liberal nonsense... heard more than enough of that in my lifetime

The pro life groups who have tried to get Roe v W overturned... well, first let me say that there are few people I admire more than them.

However, there is the controversy of how to punish women who seek abortions, once that disgusting R v W is overturned.

I need to research how Louisiana is dealing with this. I think I misunderstood... thought there was a bill that would give jail time to such women... and doctors so called.

But I believe that bill has been defeated or rejected and now there is a different one.

In any case, I am wondering why we always have to appease liberals, or so it seems... Every time some pro life bill is passed or considered they SCREAM about women's rights women's rights... as if they give one hoot in hell for women or anyone else.. Sorry, I am not saying that for political bias reasons but only bc it is true... they do not care about anything except power... getting elected any damn way they can... (stealing works, so why not?) so they can CONTROL everything... you, me, everyone...

so anyhow... I am trying to get conservatives' thoughts on this... The liberals didn't like the parental notification laws of course... SCREAMED.... didn't like the 24 hour waiting period.. ditto...

it's been a LONGGGGGGGGGGGG battle to get to where we are.

I cannot thank Trump enough for getting these great justices on the Court..

He deserves to be called, as he has been by Rs "Greatest of all presidents"

:)
It's enough to ban abortion on demand and to prosecute those that would illegally perform them.

I don't have a strong opinion on Pro-life v Pro-choice. I can definitely see both sides of the issue ...

However ...

I have always been a strong opponent of Roe V Wade. Because, it was just bad law.

Roe V Wade twisted The Constitution to create a fictional "medical right to privacy" in order to save politicians in the 1970s from having to take a stand on the politically divisive question of abortion.

A question that, Constitutionally, has to be left up to the states and the voters of those states.

You people are just not happy until you control everyone's life.. When do we enjoy freedom and liberty with your type trying to force everyone into your box?
Red herring!

Abortion on demand—i.e., infanticide—is not an inalienable or constitutionally guaranteed right in the first place. Moreover, by all rights, abortion has always been subject to regulation by the states. Roe v. Wade is a judicial travesty and should be overturned.

Last edited:
Red herring!

Abortion on demand—i.e., infanticide—is not an inalienable or constitutionally guaranteed right in the first place. Moreover, by all rights, abortion has always been subject to regulation by the states. Roe v. Wade was is a judicial travesty and should be overturned.
When was the first law against abortion?

Connecticut was the first U.S. state to outlaw medicinal abortion after quickening in 1821. This legislative act was in reaction to the case law of the State of Connecticut v. Rogers. Importantly, the law attempted to protect women from men of power, higher class status, or clergy.

The Founders used Common Law on abortion..

As a matter of common law in England and the United States, abortion was illegal anytime after quickening—when the movements of the fetus could first be felt by the woman. Under the born alive rule, the fetus was not considered a "reasonable being" in rerum natura; and abortion was not treated as murder in English law.

Abortion law - Wikipedia​

It's enough to ban abortion on demand and to prosecute those that would illegally perform them.
I'm not at all sure about that.

if a woman knows there are no consequences or light ones to killing her child.. she may have to look long and hard to find a killer but she will

she will not see abortion for what it is, murder...

and then she will regret it the rest of her life.. With adoption, there is no guilt

Red herring!

Abortion on demand—i.e., infanticide—is not an inalienable or constitutionally guaranteed right in the first place. Moreover, by all rights, abortion has always been subject to regulation by the states. Roe v. Wade was is a judicial travesty and should be overturned.
it is objectively un-Constitutional

against "the right to LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

Roe v Wade was based on a bad Supreme Court decision that found a "right to privacy" that doesn't exist in the Constitution. Conservatives are generally law abiding and they worked within the system to get a shot at making abortion a state issue that can be voted on by citizens.

Conservatives: Don't you think we have been compromising with the liberals too long RE abortion?​

Too long?
All they know IS compromise.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

When was the first law against abortion?

Connecticut was the first U.S. state to outlaw medicinal abortion after quickening in 1821. This legislative act was in reaction to the case law of the State of Connecticut v. Rogers. Importantly, the law attempted to protect women from men of power, higher class status, or clergy.

The Founders used Common Law on abortion..

As a matter of common law in England and the United States, abortion was illegal anytime after quickening—when the movements of the fetus could first be felt by the woman. Under the born alive rule, the fetus was not considered a "reasonable being" in rerum natura; and abortion was not treated as murder in English law.

Abortion law - Wikipedia

You're not telling me anything I don't know. I'm familiar with the pertinent historical, legal, and medical concerns. I'm steeped in the pertinent natural, common, statutory, and case law. I've written a number of articles on the matter. The thrust of my observation is that abortion on demand is not an inalienable right and that abortion has always been subject to regulation for reasons that should be obvious. Roe v. Wade is a travesty of law because under constitutional law the matter falls under the purview of the people via their national legislative body or the legislative bodies of the several states.

I take your point, however. Interjecting my personal opinion regarding the nature of abortion on demand after quickening relative to its historical treatment under the law somewhat muddies the water. I say somewhat because that doesn't mean that it has not been or can't be regarded as murder.

Conservatives: Don't you think we have been compromising with the liberals too long RE abortion?​

Too long?
All they know IS compromise.
yeh, and we the people are getting fed up with all that..

term limits...

it should have been written into the Constitution..

having failed that.. let's get an amendment

In my opinion, being torn apart by Sopher Clamps is an extremely cruel punishment for someone more innocent then a baby.

she will not see abortion for what it is, murder...
I apologize for bringing up the subject that many people do not see as real.

Imagine existing for 70-80 years in the realm of Spiritual Uncleanliness. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have different ideas about the fate of spirits whose life was cut short.

yeh, and we the people are getting fed up with all that..

term limits...

it should have been written into the Constitution..

having failed that.. let's get an amendment
The then globalists over the years found ways to usurp the Constitution. The document is still incredible because it built in safeguards to get from point A which is freedom to point B which is tyranny. They have taken down much of those safeguards.

Forum List

Back