What are your thoughts on this "pride" stuff?

• there is no such thing as perverted sex (that's for the libs here)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Where'd the fags come up with this Pride thing?

And some of you out there say there is no Satan? Don't libs prove otherwise?

this sums up these folks

I'm a pervert and damn proud of it and you, America, had better accept me and be proud of me also or I will cancel your asses anyway I can. I will come after your children!

:mad:

I see gay people as having been victimized for generation on generation.

They now have a recognized societal right to be with a partner of their own choice.

I see the word “pride” as a misnomer. But to the extent they mean that they refuse to hide and be ashamed of their own sexual preference anymore, it makes a little bit of sense.

I see gay people as having been victimized for generation on generation.

They now have a recognized societal right to be with a partner of their own choice.

I see the word “pride” as a misnomer. But to the extent they mean that they refuse to hide and be ashamed of their own sexual preference anymore, it makes a little bit of sense.

something is either healthy and normal or it is not.

if it is not, if it causes thecorruption of society, esp our children... no one should be "proud" of it and it should be discouraged at every turn

Don't the left realize that mortal sin is an open door to Satan?

Oh, yeh, they don't believe in him. Well, he obviously believes in them... :oops:

If you're part of LGBT you should have the right to be proud of who you're. I think it is good that we accept these people.

I refuse.

They are in serious, Hell worthy sin and dragging others down with them. In the Bk of Revelation it has a list of people who end up in Hell and one group is: those who cause others to sin.

Where'd the fags come up with this Pride thing?

And some of you out there say there is no Satan? Don't libs prove otherwise?

this sums up these folks

I'm a pervert and damn proud of it and you, America, had better accept me and be proud of me also or I will cancel your asses anyway I can. I will come after your children!

:mad:
Maybe you should try it. You might like it.

Although if you “google” it, there seems to be no clear evidence of a gay gene, I still doubt that it is simply a matter of choice. I suspect that there is a genetic twist involved. I did stumble upon this in my quick search:

Id.
So-called genome-wide association studies identified a gene called SLITRK6, which is active in a brain region called the diencephalon that differs in size between people who are homosexual or heterosexual.
Id.

Does it matter? Not to me. I have some former work colleagues who are gay and in same sex marriages. Some even are raising children. I met one of those children. She’s a remarkable young woman. I happen to believe that good parenting isn’t determined by the parents’ sexuality.

If you're part of LGBT you should have the right to be proud of who you're. I think it is good that we accept these people.
We should not accept and promote sins.

In order for everyone to accept these things, you would have to genocide all practicing Christians, Jews, and Muslims.

I used to support my gay friends living their lifestyle choices until it became clear that they were coming for the children.

1685125565138.jpeg

PS -- I want to know why gays get a month but Veterans only get A DAY.

Last edited:
Six of America's top serial murderers were homosexuals.

Randy Kraft - 67 murdered
John Wayne Gacey - 33 boys in Chicago
Patrick Kearney - 32 cut into pieces and left on Los Angeles freeways
Bruce Davis - 27 killed in Illinois
Juan Corona - 25
Jeffrey Dahmer - 15 or more
William Bonin - 14

NOTHING to be "proud" of. Nothing.

Homosexual lives shortened.jpg

Maelstrom.jpg

The word and idea of "Pride" is a cover-up and a deflection from the real emotion held by all LGBTs > SHAME.
You must feel a whole lot of shame.

The other day I was at the grocery store. A May pole was set up on the property. Two ignorant idiots were commenting on it saying, "I won't shop here anymore. This Gay Pride thing has gone to far"

maypole-daisy-1024x768.jpg

Just because the May pole has multi-colored ribbons doesn't mean it's a Gay pole. The May pole has a 2000 year old history. It's all about fertility.

Six of America's top serial murderers were homosexuals.

Randy Kraft - 67 murdered
John Wayne Gacey - 33 boys in Chicago
Patrick Kearney - 32 cut into pieces and left on Los Angeles freeways
Bruce Davis - 27 killed in Illinois
Juan Corona - 25
Jeffrey Dahmer - 15 or more
William Bonin - 14

NOTHING to be "proud" of. Nothing.

View attachment 788965

View attachment 788964

Amen.

I picked "Isn't pride a sin" ... although I must insist ... only Christians are subject to that rule ... everything we are is by God's hand alone, only God can be proud of His creation ...

The heathen are not so ... they don't follow Christian Law ... if you can't abide by that, then form colonies and isolate yourselves ... like the Amish ... there's no voting in the Kingdom of God ... if we did, then divorce wouldn't be a sin ...

If you are gay or a tranny, I do not think this per se disqualifies you from participating in civilization. What I object to is these types of people making their sexuality into their identities. It is gross and I do not think that my assent to their lifestyles has to include knowing about rimjobs, fisting, and the myriad of other goofball sexual practices in which they choose to engage. Moreover, I object to making their weird lifestyles into a political ideology. We, as a society, are being hit over the head with this stuff in a purely totalitarian orgasm of deviant glee. Freedom means you take the good with the bad. Just because you want to do something does not mean I have to approve of it. Nor does it make me a bad person for not approving of it. These weirdos are thin-skinned freaks, empowered by a leftist ideology that decries them as victims of a white patriarchy, which is absurd.

Forum List

Back