What are your thoughts on this "pride" stuff?

• there is no such thing as perverted sex (that's for the libs here)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You must feel a whole lot of shame.

The other day I was at the grocery store. A May pole was set up on the property. Two ignorant idiots were commenting on it saying, "I won't shop here anymore. This Gay Pride thing has gone to far"

maypole-daisy-1024x768.jpg

Just because the May pole has multi-colored ribbons doesn't mean it's a Gay pole. The May pole has a 2000 year old history. It's all about fertility.
How would I need to feel shame ? About what ?

If you are gay or a tranny, I do not think this per se disqualifies you from participating in civilization. What I object to is these types of people making their sexuality into their identities. It is gross and I do not think that my assent to their lifestyles has to include knowing about rimjobs, fisting, and the myriad of other goofball sexual practices in which they choose to engage. Moreover, I object to making their weird lifestyles into a political ideology. We, as a society, are being hit over the head with this stuff in a purely totalitarian orgasm of deviant glee. Freedom means you take the good with the bad. Just because you want to do something does not mean I have to approve of it. Nor does it make me a bad person for not approving of it. These weirdos are thin-skinned freaks, empowered by a leftist ideology that decries them as victims of a white patriarchy, which is absurd.

They are taught this superficiality by the father of lies, who owns them.

It grieves me that so many of them have bought it, believing that they thought of it themselves, and will thus never struggle to overcome it.

When their sexual appetite fails them, they will be empty, frustrated and angry. Perhaps this is what is happening to the murdering "transsexuals", and they either kill themselves or turn their rage on others, like Christians, who enjoy the peace of mind that they are incapable of achieving.

If you have blue eyes, you should be PROUD.

I mean, hell. You earned your blue eyes!
And there's the nut of it....What's the point in being proud of something over which you (claim to) have no control?

Then, how does it happen that those who do not have said immutable attribute of happenstance, have any obligation to congratulate and celebrate them for it?

1Homonado.jpg

Although if you “google” it, there seems to be no clear evidence of a gay gene, I still doubt that it is simply a matter of choice. I suspect that there is a genetic twist involved. I did stumble upon this in my quick search:

I'll respond to this but before I forget:

Is it true that if people who come on this forum are too extreme liberal, they will be kicked off?

just wondering. You've been here awhile, I think...

Where'd the fags come up with this Pride thing?

And some of you out there say there is no Satan? Don't libs prove otherwise?

this sums up these folks

I'm a pervert and damn proud of it and you, America, had better accept me and be proud of me also or I will cancel your asses anyway I can. I will come after your children!

:mad:

I don't think about it at all. What's your obsession?

Where'd the fags come up with this Pride thing?

And some of you out there say there is no Satan? Don't libs prove otherwise?

this sums up these folks

I'm a pervert and damn proud of it and you, America, had better accept me and be proud of me also or I will cancel your asses anyway I can. I will come after your children!

:mad:
It's the same as the Black Is Beautiful slogan of the 70s.

No different.

And the bigots are no different, either.

I see gay people as having been victimized for generation on generation.

They now have a recognized societal right to be with a partner of their own choice.

I see the word “pride” as a misnomer. But to the extent they mean that they refuse to hide and be ashamed of their own sexual preference anymore, it makes a little bit of sense.

What does the fag community always say? They want to be accepted, to be equal, be treated like everyone else and so on.

So fags getting their own special month is equal or fair how so? There is no straight people pride month. Straight people don't get parades for being straight.

See all the fags talk about wanting to be equal, but they don't act like equals. They want special treatment and special attention, and special consideration and so on.

Being equal means they would just shut up, mind their own business and live their lives. But they don't do that because they are constant attention seekers.

NO ONE likes that person at work always talking about how great they are and they do all the work and know everything. Well that's the fags. They are constantly getting in everyone's face telling them how amazing they, insisting their lifestyle be recognized, pushing their wills on others, demanding we accept them but they refuse to accept not everyone will accept them, and so on.

Fags want America to conform to them, they don't want to conform to America.

Really, all of these so called "problems" are purely of their own creation.

But honestly, how can anyone take most fags seriously? Most of them don't even act like real people. Their entire being is based around the idea of being a fag. That is their personality, "being gay " is who they are. It's like being gay is the entirety of their being, some persona they have. They project and force it and push it and make sure everyone in a 50ft radius at all times know they are a fag. It's like they don't know how to just be "Steve" they only can be "gay Steve".

Last edited:
No. It’s not true. Uber libs survive like cockroaches. But I repeat myself.
well, some poster was talking to another, a lib, and said something about that poster being banned for a long time.. so that's why I wondered.

I don't even know if I'd have a hard time with that kind of censorship. After all, don't libs dominate everywhere else??! Tiresome...

Forum List

Back