Are you turned off by the Trump-DeSantis "feud"--insults, etc?

• I could do without it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't help us know what we need to know RE them

• haven't decided yet

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I didn't even know how to answer my own Q LOL

But decided on "part of the territory.." which basically means I don't like it but it actually does help us to sort things out..

As best as I can tell thus far it's just Trump running his yap.....I don't believe it's going to work for him this go-round if the other hopefuls let him eat static.

never heard that term

But I didn't like how he insulted other Rs in the 16 debates, etc

I mean, making fun of Rand Paul's looks? That seems very childish and rude. Rand is one of hte best Congress has. And he didn't hold it against Trump that I could see..

Trump and DeSantis probably play golf together. Isn't it going to be a joke when they end up running mates?

It's not a feud. It's politics as usual. It's interesting to note that democrats don't allow any criticism of old Joe even though almost 70% of Americans think he isn't qualified to run again.

When the mainstream media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party and we have a senile old fool in the W.H. who can't even put a sentence together it's a recipe for disaster.

Trump and DeSantis probably play golf together. Isn't it going to be a joke when they end up running mates?

it often seems like a good idea

But I don't see Trump taking the 2nd spot.. even though his age kind of would tend to indicate he should... ? Then again, he has more experience in the WH...

but hey, running FL is about the same thing as running the country in some ways... except in FL he doesn't have to deal with the leftists freaks in DC...

I'd prefer DeSantis not run at all.
Let Trump have a second term then DeSantis can follow with two of his own.
maybe you kind of have to run for president to end up in the president's cabinet?

Whatever post DeS would get from Trump should involve border issues IMO

so funny when he sent those illegals to M. Vineyard.. LOL

I prefer the Reagan rule: Don’t be nasty to your own intra-party opponents. You can debate them all day long, but don’t get personal. I admit that I find Trump’s actions usually to be pretty funny. But I don’t think it is particularly helpful except in just the right circumstances.

I prefer the Reagan rule: Don’t be nasty to your own intra-party opponents. You can debate them all day long, but don’t get personal. I admit that I find Trump’s actions usually to be pretty funny. But I don’t think it is particularly helpful except in just the right circumstances.

He's an asshole.

What politician isn't?

he said DeS was soros backed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not confirmed

Forum List

Back