what are your general views on the differences between Republicans and Ds ?

Simple Logic

Anyone who supported Trump cannot love America
You can’t do both
oh bullshit RW....many people feel right now if you back biden you dont love america.....to me if you are a die hard party person you dont love this country...those people are ripping this place apart....

any American who hates this country probably didnt vote for either party......

I wish that were true
Sadly, those who hate this great nation backed Trump

Let me give you an example…..
Democrats LOVE America and none of them voted for Trump

I wish that were true
Sadly, those who hate this great nation backed Trump

Let me give you an example…..
Democrats LOVE America and none of them voted for Trump
Better you got an 8 on that one. Might just win that Trophy yet.

Here are a few of my observations:

The Ds here at the forum (presumably everywhere but I have no D friends to refer to, not surprisingly) generally make accusations with ZERO evidence, then expect people to just believe it--because, by god, they said it!

The Rs here, generally speaking, answer D posts w/ information and referrals to more information, albeit at times with much... uh... shall we say "annoyance," sometimes downright malice (which, frankly, i feel is usually more/less deserved but anyhow)

It also seems to me.. .and this is NOT based on my own bias but objective reality: it seems Rs are by FAR better informed.

wondering how others see things..
Democrats are generally anti-American and anti-capitalism. They are generally 'virtue'-signalers, but without the virtue, and are very racist (especially towards American's founding people). In fact, they tend to divide society and everything else by race. Democrats are prone to deceptions and will push a knowingly false narrative in lockstep. Democrats somehow feel not have morals is morally superior. Democrats favor foreign citizens from third-world countries over the great American people. They also favor black criminals over the safety of good, law-abiding citizens. They lean to preferring failed Marxist-based economic concepts over those of capitalism, America's economic engine that has successfully improved the lives of billions of people around the world.

and they the same thing about anyone who voted for clinton and biden........you asswipe die hard party people are pulling this country apart with your petty bullshit.....

If course they do
People who HATE America will fabricate such things

Trump built a coalition of voters who HATE America

If course they do

and your fucking party fabricates things too....you are just to much of a die hard party idiot to see that....you people hate this country too....

and your fucking party fabricates things too....you are just to much of a die hard party idiot to see that....you people hate this country too....

Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way
We stand up for AMERICA

Republicans attack not only America, but what we stand for

If course they do

We hate your vision for America. It sucks Hairy Balls.

But hey. Idiots will be with you who loves your inflation nation. Cant fux stupid

The left Hates America so much they are destroying the dollar.

They hate the poor and middle class as they have pushed rent or owning a home through the roof.

If the poor want avnew truck they will have to sell their kids.

Lets Go Brandon

We hate your vision for America. It sucks Hairy Balls.

But hey. Idiots will be with you who loves your inflation nation. Cant fux stupid

We are well aware you hate our vision of America

A vision where all Americans are treated fairly, laws apply equally to all, Americans can aspire to the American Dream with good paying jobs, affordable healthcare, affordable education, a clean environment

The Republican vision is an America where the wealthy have no obligations to our society, we provide them with a compliant workforce with low wages and no benefits, where we relax environmental and labor laws so they make more profit.

We are well aware you hate our vision of America

A vision where all Americans are treated fairly, laws apply equally to all, Americans can aspire to the American Dream with good paying jobs, affordable healthcare, affordable education, a clean environment

The Republican vision is an America where the wealthy have no obligations to our society, we provide them with a compliant workforce with low wages and no benefits, where we relax environmental and labor laws so they make more profit.
Long winded BS virtue post. Might make you feel better saying that Lie but has no place in reality. You are a cancer on this nation and more people see it. Polls in a flooded basement and you are looking for a life boat playing we hate Trump.

Not gonna work bro. But you keep thrashing.

Democrats are the last bastion of defense protecting us from Republicans who intend to take away our Democracy

Democrats are generally anti-American and anti-capitalism. They are generally 'virtue'-signalers, but without the virtue, and are very racist (especially towards American's founding people). In fact, they tend to divide society and everything else by race. Democrats are prone to deceptions and will push a knowingly false narrative in lockstep. Democrats somehow feel not have morals is morally superior. Democrats favor foreign citizens from third-world countries over the great American people. They also favor black criminals over the safety of good, law-abiding citizens. They lean to preferring failed Marxist-based economic concepts over those of capitalism, America's economic engine that has successfully improved the lives of billions of people around the world.
In other words, they are retarded.

Forum List

Back