what are your general views on the differences between Republicans and Ds ?

Thanks for bringing up another point

Democrats support education and are more educated than Republicans

Republicans support ignorance
It keeps them in power
Having a PhD in History and Art makes one more educated?
You truly are a schmuck.

Thanks for bringing up another point

Democrats support education and are more educated than Republicans

Republicans support ignorance
It keeps them in power
Democrats support brainwashing and have less grey matter than republicans. Fixed it for you.

So the greatest achievement of Dems so far is Stagflation and 87000 IRS agents to go after political opponents.

Wow. Friends like these who needs enemies huh?

So the greatest achievement of Dems so far is Stagflation and 87000 IRS agents to go after political opponents.

Wow. Friends like these who needs enemies huh?

87,000 Agents sworn to protect the Constitution and ensure tax cheats pay their due

Having a PhD in History and Art makes one more educated?
You truly are a schmuck.
comments from another schmuck (but at least I admit such):

:)

I don't have PhD but have had some college. I tend to think, however, that I am more educated than many who have graduated w/ a degree. That's because for many years, ever since I was in my 20s, I have been reading nothing but non-fiction (autobiographies, history, etc). I follow real news, not fake news. It's amazing the ignorance I run into from people who supposedly have an education.. so yeh, like everything else in life, terms need to always be defined... (education, my ass---is what I say to a lot of what passes for education these days)

One HUGE difference btw R and D

the Ds, right or wrong, agree/disagree (with ea other) stick together

The R party is fully of traitors and those who .. well, RINO says it all.. they get voted for because people believe their lies (I am a conservative, I will cut govt spending) and then when they get to DC, all bets are off

big difference

There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for Rs to take sides with the America-hating Ds--NONE, zip. I've never seen a situation in which Rs were correct to do this.. NEVER. So quit lying, all you Rinos, saying you are a conservative..

MESSAGE TO Rs: The Dimrats are not your friends. Follow them and they will lead you straight into Hell...........

and forever is a very long time to be tormented by the demons...

:eek:

One HUGE difference btw R and D

the Ds, right or wrong, agree/disagree (with ea other) stick together

The R party is fully of traitors and those who .. well, RINO says it all.. they get voted for because people believe their lies (I am a conservative, I will cut govt spending) and then when they get to DC, all bets are off

big difference

There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for Rs to take sides with the America-hating Ds--NONE, zip. I've never seen a situation in which Rs were correct to do this.. NEVER. So quit lying, all you Rinos, saying you are a conservative..

MESSAGE TO Rs: The Dimrats are not your friends. Follow them and they will lead you straight into Hell...........

and forever is a very long time to be tormented by the demons...

:eek:
RINO used to mean a Republican who didn’t adhere to Republican values of fiscal conservatism, small Government, strong military

Today a RINO is any Republican who won’t repeat Trump’s lies

RINO used to mean a Republican who didn’t adhere to Republican values of fiscal conservatism, small Government, strong military

Today a RINO is any Republican who won’t repeat Trump’s lies
whatever.

your opinion

and we know what opinions are like

Forum List

Back