what are your general views on the differences between Republicans and Ds ?

Here are a few of my observations:

The Ds here at the forum (presumably everywhere but I have no D friends to refer to, not surprisingly) generally make accusations with ZERO evidence, then expect people to just believe it--because, by god, they said it!

The Rs here, generally speaking, answer D posts w/ information and referrals to more information, albeit at times with much... uh... shall we say "annoyance," sometimes downright malice (which, frankly, i feel is usually more/less deserved but anyhow)

It also seems to me.. .and this is NOT based on my own bias but objective reality: it seems Rs are by FAR better informed.

wondering how others see things..
One side believes in the principles of The Founding Fathers and the other has been taken over by Marxist Communists intent on doing America in.

Yeh, but how could i forget Most Important Difference?

Dimrats are dishonest to say the least... sometimes downright LYING THEIR ASSES OFF

whereas Rs generally care about the truth
the far right only care about the truth they believe....and if you cant see it....fuck you....the far left same way....

the far right only care about the truth they believe....and if you cant see it....fuck you....the far left same way....
yes but one of them is correct. If you are right, if you have the Truth (objective truth) in your philosophy/agenda, then why should u pay attention to any fake-truth that contradicts yours (which of course is not really just yours but is absolute Truth, irrefutable truth)?

Objective truth rules subjective (if only in the End... and the End comes to all)

You realize you can make the same broad argument that you just made for Republicans.
  • Republicans are victims of oppression in their heads most recent example they fake being a victim of election shams
  • Republicans actively infiltrated the SCOTUS with activist judges who threw precedent and individual rights out the window.
  • Republican states ignored the constitution and sent fake electors to Washington.
thats why the die hards on both sides are pretty much the same type of people.....they accuse each other of doing the same shit...

All his articles would be censored by today's Mainstream Media, though.
the mainstream media would put words in his mouth, raid his home, accuse him of all kinds of crimes with no evidence and take away his cape and tell him to never save anyone again because everyone knows only the govt saves.....

yes but one of them is correct. If you are right, if you have the Truth (objective truth) in your philosophy/agenda, then why should u pay attention to any fake-truth that contradicts yours (which of course is not really just yours but is absolute Truth, irrefutable truth)?

Objective truth rules subjective (if only in the End... and the End comes to all)
like i said.....they both think they are right and unless you agree with them,you are wrong......

thats why the die hards on both sides are pretty much the same type of people.....they accuse each other of doing the same shit...
not true

one side is objectively right

i know that's hard for you to understand... hard for lefties to comprehend that people can actually think differently than they do... but true just the same

Forum List

Back