what are your general views on the differences between Republicans and Ds ?

not true

one side is objectively right

i know that's hard for you to understand... hard for lefties to comprehend that people can actually think differently than they do... but true just the same
its hard for you to understand what i am saying because you might be one of the fucking die hards....

her eternal destiny is to be so wealthy she would never have to eat $6.00 ice cream....
her eternal destiny is to be hated by just about every American

certainly the thoughtful ones anyhow...

i should feel sorry for her obviously lost soul and I can do that sporadically but.. geeze... sporadically is all I can do... call me a bad Christian..

I will try harder but you know... it looks hopeless to me...

Generally Democrats view Republicans as the enemy.

Republicans view Democrats as fellow citizens with whom they have disagreement.

Generally Democrats view Republicans as the enemy.

Republicans view Democrats as fellow citizens with whom they have disagreement.
Fellow citizens being viewed by their republican friends.

1660600603724.png

Here are a few of my observations:

The Ds here at the forum (presumably everywhere but I have no D friends to refer to, not surprisingly) generally make accusations with ZERO evidence, then expect people to just believe it--because, by god, they said it!

The Rs here, generally speaking, answer D posts w/ information and referrals to more information, albeit at times with much... uh... shall we say "annoyance," sometimes downright malice (which, frankly, i feel is usually more/less deserved but anyhow)

It also seems to me.. .and this is NOT based on my own bias but objective reality: it seems Rs are by FAR better informed.

wondering how others see things..
I'm a liberal. I'm not a Dem.

I think everyone puts their pants on the same and I think a few Rs and Ds put their socks on exactly the same. Ds also own guns. Ds and Rs can produce some really bad jokes. Also, both seem to like architect, art, books, food and animals. They also do the sport thing and I can't remember if this year we hate football or we like football. Not sure. Also can't remember if we are also hating college football. I'm only in it for the snacks. Horns down. TYVM.

I think there are more R vegans than D vegans.

They have different hills they will die on. Oh, Ds will never admit they made a mistake.

and they say the same shit about you people......and i know lots of righties who have fought for this country....are they patriots too?....
Read the OP Skippy

This thread is about talking SMACK about the other side

Get with the program

and they say the same shit about you people......and i know lots of righties who have fought for this country....are they patriots too?....

They may have been patriots at one time. But anyone who backed Trump is a TRAITOR

Forum List

Back