what are your general views on the differences between Republicans and Ds ?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
Here are a few of my observations:

The Ds here at the forum (presumably everywhere but I have no D friends to refer to, not surprisingly) generally make accusations with ZERO evidence, then expect people to just believe it--because, by god, they said it!

The Rs here, generally speaking, answer D posts w/ information and referrals to more information, albeit at times with much... uh... shall we say "annoyance," sometimes downright malice (which, frankly, i feel is usually more/less deserved but anyhow)

It also seems to me.. .and this is NOT based on my own bias but objective reality: it seems Rs are by FAR better informed.

wondering how others see things..

The Ds here at the forum (presumably everywhere but I have no D friends to refer to, not surprisingly) generally make accusations with ZERO evidence, then expect people to just believe it--because, by god, they said it!

The Rs here, generally speaking, answer D posts w/ information and referrals to more information, albeit at times with much... uh... shall we say "annoyance," sometimes downright malice (which, frankly, i feel is usually more/less deserved but anyhow)

It also seems to me.. .and this is NOT based on my own bias but objective reality: it seems Rs are by FAR better informed.

:auiqs.jpg:

the dems are honest they hate the country and constitution and want to change it, while the repubes claim to love both and then support the dem agenda,,

What Democrats stand for

1660586904396.gif

What Republicans stand for

1660587005653.jpeg

Republican plan for America

1660587244203.jpeg

Democratic Plan for America

1660587335243.jpeg

Is it lost on you that you made an accusation with ZERO evidence that Ds here make accusations with ZERO evidence? I bet it is.

REPUBLICANS accuse others of doing things THEY are DOING. My proof? Your post. :cool:

The current Democrat Party is actually more neo-Marxist and anti-Constitution, anti-Bill of Rights, and onboard with the "No Nation Borders, Free Movement of Peoples agenda," hence the shouting of "White Nationalists" whenever anyone supports strong borders, in an effort to make the pro-border citizens, sound racist (no matter what race they are).
They are also onboard with the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab and its Communist agenda. That'll be their aim for 2030.
The Republican Party just wants to ensure that our Constitution, Bill of Rights and Supreme Court are the determining factors in cases.

Democrats LOVE America
Republicans LOVE Wealthy Americans

Democrats over the last four or five years have come to LOVE the idea of Marxism and give the inner-city minorities stipends to get them to vote for you, but otherwise ignore them.
Republicans know that Capitalism and freedom drive innovation, which improves lives at all levels.
Define Marxism. List the legislation that encourages it or supports your nonsense. I’ll wait.

Is it lost on you that you made an accusation with ZERO evidence that Ds here make accusations with ZERO evidence? I bet it is.

REPUBLICANS accuse others of doing things THEY are DOING. My proof? Your post. :cool:
OMG... That old irony meter is just shot to hell....

Oh, thanks for reminding me about the biggest difference of all: Lefties lie their asses off, Rs are usually honest and when they're not, it is usually simple exaggeration or hyperbole rather than dishonesty

You want evidence of this assertion that lefties are liars?

Here it is:

You say I have no evidence that Ds make accusations w/ o evidence. That is a LIE. My evidence is: Every damn post and thread they make here...

OMG... That old irony meter is just shot to hell....

Oh, thanks for reminding me about the biggest difference of all: Lefties lie their asses off, Rs are usually honest and when they're not, it is usually simple exaggeration or hyperbole rather than dishonesty

You want evidence of this assertion that lefties are liars?

Here it is:

You say I have no evidence that Ds make accusations w/ o evidence. That is a LIE. My evidence is: Every damn post and thread they make here...
That’s stupid. That’s not evidence. That’s an unsupported opinion. No wonder you guys are easy for Trump to fool and fuck.

Forum List

Back