What are your "free association" thoughts on ... the state of the union (USA) these days? Here are mine

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I have read so many books, watched hours and hours of news (not fake news) and I am disheartened, to say the least. My guess is that 890% of americans share my view and feelings .. (some won't admit it but anyhow)

The unions were in bed w/ the Dim party in the 90s and that's how we got Clinton... all that $$$ flowing into the DNC -- money taken from workers who did NOT want their $$ being spent on political campaigns. Was it 2000 or 2004... but if I am not mistaken (I will look it up later today; it was one or the other year) the union workers mostly wanted Bush for pres but the union $$$ stolen from them went for the Dim

Then you see all the quid pro quo in DC... people making HUGE $$ off taxpayer and foreign money.. and even the courts don't hold anyone accountable by saying it is illegal... (not every time, but some times..)

you see people in politics living well while some people who lost their job during the idiotic shut-down couldn't afford their rent and ended up "renting" in a tent on a public sidewalk...

but of course, it is always the fault of the homeless, isn't it?

the homeless get blamed because the politicians don't want to accept responsibility... so they just dismiss the homeless with their usual attitude of "Hey, life is what u make it"

disgusted

when was thelast time you heard either R or D

mention the homeless problem?

thought so

1646693596335.png

*****SPLURTING CHUCKLE*****

:)

Great posts and thread. Maybe find more venues you can add it to to get it more out to the public. I was thinking of letters to the editor page in newspapers and other online publications. Maybe in an e-mail to your elected officials. :thup:

Forum List

Back