Trans Sec Mayor Pete on skyrocketing Biden gas prices: Go buy a $50,000 electric vehicle to save money.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can this administration be any more out of touch with reality? Just when you think they couldn't get any dumber......

Well you have the upfront cost which is almost double what I can afford. Then I know 5 months ago my neighbor bought a Tesla and his electric bill went up 140 dollars a month, and duke energy has increased our electric cost since then. Not to mention my car insurance would go up also having a brand new EV.

Course i expect nothing less from the same asshole that took like 2 months off for maternity leave because he and his his and adopted a baby and then said underpasses we're racist.

This fucking nutbag should be fired.

Well you have the upfront cost which is almost double what I can afford. Then I know 5 months ago my neighbor bought a Tesla and his electric bill went up 140 dollars a month, and duke energy has increased our electric cost since then. Not to mention my car insurance would go up also having a brand new EV.

Course i expect nothing less from the same asshole that took like 2 months off for maternity leave because he and his his and adopted a baby and then said underpasses we're racist.

This fucking nutbag should be fired.
The idiot Biden has surrounded himself with woke morons.

Yeah, like everyone has an extra $50K laying around. And then the State nails you with registration fees and taxes on that new car. And as if electricity costs are cheap. Not even going to ask where all that copper and lithium is going to come from.
Meanwhile, the gang telling you to buy EV never go near one unless it’s a photo op.
D7C8F8F9-EAB0-47B9-9543-90C792E07751.jpeg
F3AC202C-1652-421B-8D0B-8A33CE2232B3.jpeg
574A22D7-FA2E-4134-9E09-40CAA3711400.jpeg
BFB1BE59-F406-4409-AEAF-24C0850B35E9.jpeg

This is how stupid this EV quest has gotten.... you need to install a separate electrical line to support a charging station in your garage... that can run thousands... so what about renters?... they won't do that in a home they do not own.... Electric vehicles are triple the cost of what they are worth.... there are not enough charging stations in America to do all the charging.... and we just ran away from a nation that has tons of cobalt for EV batteries and left it all to China that is already kicking our ass in solar panels....

Then there’s the other problems. Especially in the Northeast, cold weather and batteries don’t go well together. You want to take a trip and drive? Now you have to budget extra time to stop and charge your car for how many hours? Then there’s the disposal of that toxic battery when it’s time to replace it. All that lithium and other toxic materials.

Yeah, like everyone has an extra $50K laying around. And then the State nails you with registration fees and taxes on that new car. And as if electricity costs are cheap. Not even going to ask where all that copper and lithium is going to come from.
Meanwhile, the gang telling you to buy EV never go near one unless it’s a photo op.
View attachment 612607View attachment 612608View attachment 612609View attachment 612610
I have a better plan.

The Joe Biden-John Kerry Nukes for Oil Death Deal with Iran & Russia.

Let's Make The World Glass Again!

Who says Russian Collusion can't get you somewhere in The World?
nuclear-explosion.gif

This is how stupid this EV quest has gotten.... you need to install a separate electrical line to support a charging station in your garage... that can run thousands... so what about renters?... they won't do that in a home they do not own.... Electric vehicles are triple the cost of what they are worth.... there are not enough charging stations in America to do all the charging.... and we just ran away from a nation that has tons of cobalt for EV batteries and left it all to China that is already kicking our ass in solar panels....

A proper charging station in one's garage is extra too, beyond the price of the car.
Idiocracy on steroids!!

Forum List

Back