What are the Odds of Biden Showing Up To Debate Trump?

Not a word of sense, or a full sentence, will come out of Pres Trump' s mouth....on any of the topics discussed in the debate, is my most solid prediction!

We'll get his dick size, compared to his small hands, and how well it is still functioning... in Trump's responses before any intelligent response on topic! :lol:
No questions on Ukraine then.............or a big gas company need a coke head to show them how to make and sell gas.

lmao

Before this election......never heard anyone say...........We need FACT CHECKERS in the debate.......

Unreal............the debates don't mean shit anymore.........just like the nobel Peace prize.......kinda lost it's name already.

From the Townhall link

I’m not suggesting Biden will win the debates, at least not in any real sense – the few times he’s bothered to take questions, including the CNN town hall Thursday that couldn’t have been friendlier if the questioners were limited to his own campaign staff, he mostly tossed meaningless word salads that anyone paying attention should feel sorry for him over. But all the “Joe Biden won’t even show up” and “Joe Biden is so far gone, Trump is going to eat his lunch” pre-debate spin inadvertently lowered the bar for his performance that all he has to do is not literally soil himself in the middle of it for the left [everyone who isn't a Trump worshipper] to declare him the victor.

You got it!

:lol:

Yep, go ahead and keep telling yourselves that Biden won't show up. Hate to tell you, but he will show up, and will also eviscerate Trump on stage when he debates him.

Sorry, but the Cheeto in Chief won't be able to hold a candle to Biden, and the first debate is gonna show it. The next debates after that will only cement Biden as the smarter one, who knows how to handle things.

Trump doesn't.
Biden isn't there mentally enough to even be told via an ear piece what to say---------he is unlike any other current candidate in this. Don't think his handlers can "predict" how Joe will react to that day or to that stress as he definately has dementia. If he shows up, they take a huge chance that JOE will do something very very unscripted but maybe that is what the want -----------to replace him at the last minute thusly preventing the real candidate from actually being vetted before the election. If he screws up big and shows his dementia or has a heart attack on stage---------hilliary or Moochelle could be put on the ticket without having any of their dirty laundry put up in time before the election.

From the Townhall link

I’m not suggesting Biden will win the debates, at least not in any real sense – the few times he’s bothered to take questions, including the CNN town hall Thursday that couldn’t have been friendlier if the questioners were limited to his own campaign staff, he mostly tossed meaningless word salads that anyone paying attention should feel sorry for him over. But all the “Joe Biden won’t even show up” and “Joe Biden is so far gone, Trump is going to eat his lunch” pre-debate spin inadvertently lowered the bar for his performance that all he has to do is not literally soil himself in the middle of it for the left [everyone who isn't a Trump worshipper] to declare him the victor.

You got it!

:lol:
Opinion article...........mocking Biden and all the ones who pray he doesn't show up.

I'm sure he will be programmed to the questions and practice the answers like Hillary.....if his mind shows up at the same time his body does..........

If it isn't cancelled due to covid.........LOL

In my view it's very doubtful that any meaningful topical discussion will be had in any debate between the two of them. And they're glad of it.

You need different debate moderators. Mods who are going to ask the critical questions.

You're not gonna get that. At all. Not even close.

What Moderator would you like?

Sean Hannity?

Cant believe our conservative posters are still trying to sell that.....Biden will not show up nonsense

Polls say Biden is down in polls 20%...........no need for the Dems to show up anymore.....it's already lost.

poor things...............see how that psy ops works.........LMAO

You have those polls?

Polls say Biden is down in polls 20%...........no need for the Dems to show up anymore.....it's already lost.

You have those polls?
Sure........I'll go make some shit up and feed them to you...........see how that works...........MSM are masters of deception........oh shit......masters.......need a new word for that........might start a looting spree.

You have those polls?
Sure........I'll go make some shit up and feed them to you...........see how that works...........MSM are masters of deception........oh shit......masters.......need a new word for that........might start a looting spree.
As I expected....you have nothing to back up your opinion

You have those polls?
As I expected....you have nothing to back up your opinion
Which was the sarcasm point............see .......you are learning one liner troll......and this is how your side rolls.

Good job.........

Battling the site issues is becoming a daunting task. Write something, and it disappears, go to post something, and other pages open etc.
Try this solution I posted in the site tech section:
Where you type your post above it has the emoticons and font styles click on the gear at the bottom end and all icons will go gray disabling them. That should solve the issues of page jumps usually occur
when backspacing to correct errors etc.

debate-png.1689637
Baron needs to debate Hunter Biden on whose the most intelligent (Hunter Biden no match for Barons education I bet), while Trump senior takes us all to the winning circle. It's beginning to look alike like Christmas, everywhere we go.

Just remember folks, the Demoncrats today are anti-God, Anti-Christmas, Anti-American, Anti-religion, Anti-everything anymore. They are globalist period. They have bought into the belief that America must be sustained by outside forces and interest or she will be no more. Look, it wasn't that long ago (the seventies), before NAFTA, that America was a majority American thinking nation, and a powerhouse of strength. The Clinton good time gang set out to change all that, and by the evidence of the sell out today, I think they done one damned good job of it.

Then came Trump who has seen it all, and thought to himself this has got to change, and we along with him have set out to do just that. Nothing wrong with trading across the waters, but to the point of your own destruction over time ??? Everyone see's the destruction all through out their states as empty manufacturing buildings stand as a reminder to us that something very evil has taken place, and we not like the demoncrats who love it, have since become dependent.

Break the chains is right, and anyone who stands against it should be considered the enemy of this nation.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Three more days to the Biden-Trump Debates... What are the odds China Joe ill be exposed to Covid1-19 and go into quarantine, slip on a banana peel, or get struck by lightening?
It's no secret that Pelosi is scared witless and certainly the DNC would love to back out of the Debates....
Joe will be there.

In body yeah....mentally,I doubt it.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Three more days to the Biden-Trump Debates... What are the odds China Joe ill be exposed to Covid1-19 and go into quarantine, slip on a banana peel, or get struck by lightening?
It's no secret that Pelosi is scared witless and certainly the DNC would love to back out of the Debates....

Be his double, not Joe (I posted his double and him enough), same as the double in one of the Trump/Hildo debates (Theresa Bardwell). Trump knew it, so didn't anyone wasn't a dem sniffing Hildos panties and scrambling to vote for her.

Forum List

Back