What are the Odds of Biden Showing Up To Debate Trump?

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Three more days to the Biden-Trump Debates... What are the odds China Joe ill be exposed to Covid1-19 and go into quarantine, slip on a banana peel, or get struck by lightening?
It's no secret that Pelosi is scared witless and certainly the DNC would love to back out of the Debates....
What are the odds that Trump will lie like rug while spreading a pigeon shit. About 100%.
They’ll be some variation of everything he said about Hillary but with Joe’s name. Can’t vary too much. It’s way to hard for him to remember,

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Three more days to the Biden-Trump Debates... What are the odds China Joe ill be exposed to Covid1-19 and go into quarantine, slip on a banana peel, or get struck by lightening?
It's no secret that Pelosi is scared witless and certainly the DNC would love to back out of the Debates....
What are the odds that Trump will lie like rug while spreading a pigeon shit. About 100%.
They’ll be some variation of everything he said about Hillary but with Joe’s name. Can’t vary too much. It’s way to hard for him to remember,
Sounds like you've lost already. Normally, the excuses start after the defeat but I guess this is what they would call pre-empitve whining.

debate-png.1689637

I still think Biden has a good chance of chickening out. But even if he does, Trump's policies destroy his. So sparing Joe a little more public humiliation isn't going to help his chances for election. The rioting, the looting and burning, the defund-abolish police movement, the vote tampering-fraud, the murdering and terrorism and their preference for illegal aliens and Marxism have already made Democrats unelectable by all intelligent standards. Vote straight Republican to restore the sanity. MAGA

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Joe will be there.

Odds of Biden showing up to the right city but wrong building: 2 to 1 odds
Odds of Biden wearing google glasses with prompter in the lens: Even Money

Really? You wanna give those kind of odds? I'd like a piece of that action, put me down for at least 500.00. I could use the money.

If Biden shows up to the right city and the right building, my 500.00 will net me 1,000 according to your odds.

If Biden shows up without any glasses at all, you owe me 500.

Still wanna put up, or will you shut up with your bullshit?

Not a word of sense, or a full sentence, will come out of Pres Trump' s mouth....on any of the topics discussed in the debate, is my most solid prediction!

We'll get his dick size, compared to his small hands, and how well it is still functioning... in Trump's responses before any intelligent response on topic! :lol:

Odds of Biden showing up to the right city but wrong building: 2 to 1 odds
Odds of Biden wearing google glasses with prompter in the lens: Even Money

Really? You wanna give those kind of odds? I'd like a piece of that action, put me down for at least 500.00. I could use the money.

If Biden shows up to the right city and the right building, my 500.00 will net me 1,000 according to your odds.

If Biden shows up without any glasses at all, you owe me 500.

Still wanna put up, or will you shut up with your bullshit?
Your Country and Stable civilization is worth $1,500 to you, wow!
here's your sign!
3voxgl.jpg

In my view it's very doubtful that any meaningful topical discussion will be had in any debate between the two of them. And they're glad of it.

You need different debate moderators. Mods who are going to ask the critical questions.

You're not gonna get that. At all. Not even close.
Agreed but the shit show should be fun to watch.
With sports being consumed by social justice and movies all but canceled this will be the new entertainment.

What are the odds that another puerile thread like this will be started 1 hour before the debate.

Forum List

Back