What are the best news sites/papers/websites for world news and politics?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Really interested in the Middle East and Europe...but also Russia and Asia just not so much Africa really...most political stuff...What are the best newspapers/websites I can follow online or get on my android phone?

Really interested in the Middle East and Europe...but also Russia and Asia just not so much Africa really...most political stuff...What are the best newspapers/websites I can follow online or get on my android phone?

If you have HBO, I recommend watching VICE News on HBO (6:30 PM CST). When Trump or something else sucks all the oxygen out of the news cycle on cable channels, VICE News seems to be able to get stories on what is happening in the world. And, on Fridays, they do extended stories (usually 2 for the 30 min show), on some of the more troubling things going on in places like Syria and the ME.

For an overall news report? I also like BBC World News.

If you have HBO, I recommend watching VICE News on HBO (6:30 PM CST). When Trump or something else sucks all the oxygen out of the news cycle on cable channels, VICE News seems to be able to get stories on what is happening in the world. And, on Fridays, they do extended stories (usually 2 for the 30 min show), on some of the more troubling things going on in places like Syria and the ME.

What about more rightist news...I mean I know I can find more right wing papers that are still mainstream in England but not sure about other places....France I can find something but Germany and Sweden and Italy I can't. I have tried but obviously looking at wrong places.

What about more rightist news...I mean I know I can find more right wing papers that are still mainstream in England but not sure about other places....France I can find something but Germany and Sweden and Italy I can't. I have tried but obviously looking at wrong places.

The reason I like VICE and BBC is that they leave most (not all), but most of the partisan spin out of it.

Red Ice. Both radio, and YT video commentary. American Renaissance is another informative outlet. Both offer great info, without having to wade for miles through shit that doesn’t matter...

Why not use the search feature on your PC to find all the news sources you could ever wish for.

My Firefox gives me news from something called Pocket. In addition, I use the free download, Feedly, to find and follow hundreds of news feeds from all over the world.

Forum List

Back