What are some of your favorite Sunday Morning Songs?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
That is, songs that are mellow and easing-going, and never fail to calm you and put you in a serene mood. My favorites include - "Morning Has Broken", by Cat Stevens, "The Only Living Boy In New York" and "The Boxer", by Simon and Garfunkel, "Here Today", by Paul McCartney, and "Old and Wise", by The Alan Parsons Project.

That is, songs that are mellow and easing-going, and never fail to calm you and put you in a serene mood. My favorites include - "Morning Has Broken", by Cat Stevens, "The Only Living Boy In New York" and "The Boxer", by Simon and Garfunkel, "Here Today", by Paul McCartney, and "Old and Wise", by The Alan Parsons Project.
My favorite Sunday Morning song, is "How to kill a Commie"..

The many ways to kill a communist: Indonesia's communist purge 1965-66 - Christopher Teh

1606055551089.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Mickey Newbury is what I used to listen to on Sunday Morning, his San Franciso Mabel Joy album- still would if I had it and had something to play it on- so, this morning I listened to Lamentations by American Aquarium- it came to mind yesterday while reading a book by Nelson Demille, Spencerville- I just posted it on a thread titled Current Events in the music forum-

No idea. But that damned song that was playing when the radio alarm clock went off this morning, is stuck in my head.

I hate that.

Growing up the local radio station would play this every Sunday morning at 1:30 am

You knew it was time to wind down and head home.

Forum List

Back