What are some of your favorite love songs, in any music genre?

My favorites include - "Unchained Melody", by the Righteous Brothers, "Lady", by Kenny Rogers, "How Can I Tell You", by Cat Stevens, "Woman", by John Lennon, and "Maybe I'm Amazed", by Paul McCartney.
Awesome thread brother. We need to cheer ourselves up this weekend without resorting to all those self-destructive behaviors that people normally jump into. It ain't over;)

:thankusmile:

Billy and the Boingers, underground hit, "U-Stink-But-I-♥-U"

iu

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

Together by the Carpenters , Feelings by?, (posted these two for a certain fav lady friend) And yes , When A man Loves A woman. by Percy Sledge. For my divorced nephew.

You were always on my mind by Willie Nelson. Before the next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender. Help Me make it through the night by Sammie Smith. A'lot good love songs in the country music genre

My favorites include - "Unchained Melody", by the Righteous Brothers, "Lady", by Kenny Rogers, "How Can I Tell You", by Cat Stevens, "Woman", by John Lennon, and "Maybe I'm Amazed", by Paul McCartney.

Does this qualify as a love song?

Why NOT? Especially if one LOVES to push IN the bush..........................;)

Last Dance, a piano instrumental by Floyd Kramer. A lot of songs covered by Aaron Neville and Rod Stewart, don't have time to type them out now, but In Your Eyes is a big one we listen to a lot; don't remember who wrote or did the original.

Forum List

Back