What are some of your favorite songs by The Righteous Brothers?

My favorites are - 1) Unchained Melody 2) Ebb Tide 3) You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling 4) (You're My) Soul and Inspiration, and 5) Little Latin Lupe Lu

I'm going to be cliche.

Unchained Melody has got to be one of the most beautiful love songs written.

The only other love song that is better is Thank You by Robert Plant.

I love You've Lost That Lovin Feeling but it's sad.

Unchained Melody is better.

This, in my opinion, is the best love song written. Mr. Plant wrote it for his wife to be on his wedding day then sang it to his wife during the wedding.

My favorites are - 1) Unchained Melody 2) Ebb Tide 3) You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling 4) (You're My) Soul and Inspiration, and 5) Little Latin Lupe Lu

I'm going to be cliche.

This, in my opinion, is the best love song written. Mr. Plant wrote it for his wife to be on his wedding day then sang it to his wife during the wedding.

Unchained Melody IS divine, and makes me cry every time I hear it. Thanks for your post, Dana.

I'm going to be cliche.

Unchained Melody IS divine, and makes me cry every time I hear it. Thanks for your post, Dana.

You're welcome

You've Lost That Lovin Feeling makes me cry.

Forum List

Back