What action should Trump take

Which two wars was that?

1. Joining forces with Al Qaeda - the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 and 4 more on 9/11/12 - to overthrow Gadaffi (who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa) and hand Libya over to them.

2. The one in which Obama invaded Syria, an independent nation in the midst of a civil war, without Congressional approval to do so and without invitation from the President of Syria.

This might be why Trump threatened Iran, now they are getting from both Trump and Putin.
Maybe this is one of the things that him and Putin talked about

If Trump did talk to Putin and tell him to do something to reign Iran in, then good on him! Way to go, President Trump!

That would mean President Trump actually succeeding in something Obama failed to do - get Putin to withdraw troops / forces from another country's borders. :p lol[/QUOTE]

Putin is not pulling troops out of Syria, ever. Syria hold major strategic value to Russia.

Trump helping Putin get Iran’s troops out of Syria is a major boost to Putin and helps us not at all

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does it sound to you like Trump is making a well-thought-out, detailed warning to Iran or more like a threat one might say in the heat of the moment...much like Barry's 'Red Line' BLUFF?

Personally, IMO, Trump pulled an 'Obama', but of course we have yet to see what Trump will do if Iran calls his bluff.

I 1st thought I was more worried about what Trump would do that I was about Obama...but then again the Nobel Peace Prize Winner dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars without Congressional approval.

No one can control the President's comments or tweets so far, but he has listened to his Generals so far for the most part.

Which two wars was that?

You are a blind far left drone! I guess you were asleep the last eight years..

And they were truly illegal!

Does it sound to you like Trump is making a well-thought-out, detailed warning to Iran or more like a threat one might say in the heat of the moment...much like Barry's 'Red Line' BLUFF?

Personally, IMO, Trump pulled an 'Obama', but of course we have yet to see what Trump will do if Iran calls his bluff.

I 1st thought I was more worried about what Trump would do that I was about Obama...but then again the Nobel Peace Prize Winner dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars without Congressional approval.

No one can control the President's comments or tweets so far, but he has listened to his Generals so far for the most part.

Which two wars was that?

You are a blind far left drone! I guess you were asleep the last eight years..

And they were truly illegal!

Which two wars was that?

Putin is not pulling troops out of Syria, ever. Syria hold major strategic value to Russia.

No shit - on that we agree.

Trump helping Putin get Iran’s troops out of Syria is a major boost to Putin and helps us not at all

Getting Iran's troops out of Syria where they have been / are poised to attack Israel, our ally is a good thing.

Trump is not 'helping Putin in Syria'. As you said, Putin is going no where - not leaving Syria. Obama overlooked that fact. Trump has not / will not.

The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

No he doesn't.

In fact, he need not respond in any manner at all or he can respond in a manner he deems appropriate. He is under no obligation to respond in any manner you or I find appropriate.

The next time Iran threatens the United States. Now that he has laid down the law via all CAPS on twitter he has to respond to the next threat in a manner few in the history of the world have every seen.

So, what should his response to the next threat be, what is there that few in the history of the world have seen?

No he doesn't.

In fact, he need not respond in any manner at all or he can respond in a manner he deems appropriate. He is under no obligation to respond in any manner you or I find appropriate.

True, he can back down just like Obama did. That is my bet of what will happen.

No shit - on that we agree.

Getting Iran's troops out of Syria where they have been / are poised to attack Israel, our ally is a good thing.

Trump is not 'helping Putin in Syria'. As you said, Putin is going no where - not leaving Syria. Obama overlooked that fact. Trump has not / will not.

Iran not having troops in Syria helps Putin. Iran was never going to invade Israel.

Iran not having troops in Syria helps Putin. Iran was never going to invade Israel.

HOW?

NOT having a civil war in Syria right now...not having Turkey, ISIS, Iran, the US, and others, of course, would help Iran not have to expend so much time, effort, and military might to keep al-Assad propped up.

No he doesn't.

It would be very appropriate for him to order our Navy to capture any Iranian ships that approach ours and then parade them n the media with them on their knees with their hands behind their heads. I'd make sure that the images were broadcast right into Tehran.

Not sure what 'it' is he would be backing down from. The actionable part of his tweet was vague to the point of obscurity.

HOW?

NOT having a civil war in Syria right now...not having Turkey, ISIS, Iran, the US, and others, of course, would help Iran not have to expend so much time, effort, and military might to keep al-Assad propped up.

Iranian troops are no longer needed and they take away from Putin’s influence on the country, that is why he told them to leave.

HOW?

Iranian troops are no longer needed and they take away from Putin’s influence on the country, that is why he told them to leave.

getting Iranians out of Syria isn't a good thing?

No he doesn't.

It would be very appropriate for him to order our Navy to capture any Iranian ships that approach ours and then parade them n the media with them on their knees with their hands behind their heads. I'd make sure that the images were broadcast right into Tehran.

Not sure what 'it' is he would be backing down from. The actionable part of his tweet was vague to the point of obscurity.

Vague yet left little room for any action. What action could he take that is worse than what few people in all of history have suffered through?

Is taking some boats worse than what most people in the history of the world have ever suffered through?

Anything he does that is not worse than what all but a few people have ever suffered through will be a backing down. That is the danger of such stupid language. Parents learn this early on with their kids not to make such threats, but Trump did not raise his kids so he never learned it

HOW?

I'd say getting russia out of Syria is a good thing. ISIS is dead. let the syrians have their country back.

US troops were NEVER needed in Syria.
US troops were never ASKED FOR in Syria.
Barry illegally invaded Syria on his own.

How about we clean our own house before we worry about telling others what they should do?!

HOW?

I'd say getting russia out of Syria is a good thing. ISIS is dead. let the syrians have their country back.

Russia will never leave Syria, they were there long before ISIS. Read up on warm water ports and you will learn why Russia will never leave

US troops were NEVER needed in Syria.
US troops were never ASKED FOR in Syria.
Barry illegally invaded Syria on his own.

How about we clean our own house before we worry about telling others what they should do?!

I agree 100%. He was just following the example of his predecessor, seems people do not learn from the mistakes of others.

Not sure what 'it' is he would be backing down from.
Oh, then let me direct you to trump's rhetoric regarding Kim. He threatened fire and fury, then, after he got his photo op, praised him effusively.
Classic threat and reward.

Trump threatened the lil' dictator, causing him to make an historic trip to parley. Trump rewarded his 'good behavior'.

Since then the lil' dictator has proved he is a big pr!ck who has no intention of doing anything but continuing to try to manipulate others. He has not kept his promises and even refused to hand over the bodies of US servicemen who died in the Korean war.

If I were Trump I would order the immediate re-start of the S. Korean-US exercise and make it larger than ever.

I would also send diplomatic messages to Kim and China stating the US is considering putting short ranged nuclear missiles on the southern tip of S. Korea. The LAST thing China wants it to have US short-ranged nukes abut 5 - 7 minutes flight time from their country. They would get serious about dealing with Kim and getting him to comply.

Forum List

Back