The melting pot is really simmering now.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Not a lot of happy campers in the land of the The Dream. It will be interesting to see how the newly imported socially inept refugees from our purge of Gaza and the West Bank are absorbed. Might have to make room for some Syrians and Ethiopians, too. We are at a tipping point here, and I'm sure that is going to be exploited . A fractured society will be easy pickings for a few ruthless people.

Not a lot of happy campers in the land of the The Dream. It will be interesting to see how the newly imported socially inept refugees from our purge of Gaza and the West Bank are absorbed. Might have to make room for some Syrians and Ethiopians, too. We are at a tipping point here, and I'm sure that is going to be exploited . A fractured society will be easy pickings for a few ruthless people.

Controlled demolition...

yep. I once asked a surgeon who was treating my dad how you can convince them that their arm or leg needed to be amputated. He said you don't. you let it become so painful and useless that they will beg you, but it has to get to that stage of affairs.

Do you make any distinction between fake news and a different opinion, or is it all the same to you? Does the board need a new cartoon for you?

Forum List

Back