What about Jerusalem, and the Temple Mount

Fine with me, kiss good bye to the Temple Mount.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

If the Jews can't pray in the Temple Mount because of Muslim riots, I don't find any reason why should the Muslims be allowed to pray there...

Its a Muslim temple, don't you Jews have over 500 synagogues in Israel that are hardly used, empty pews. Your just doing it to piss the Pals off, admit it.

Do any orthodox Jews go there or just the zealous Zionists?
Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!
It is well described in the Qur'an that there is no such thing "STEALING"

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

If the Jews can't pray in the Temple Mount because of Muslim riots, I don't find any reason why should the Muslims be allowed to pray there...

Its a Muslim temple, don't you Jews have over 500 synagogues in Israel that are hardly used, empty pews. Your just doing it to piss the Pals off, admit it.

Why do you care if we're all secular? So later you're going to bring some part of the bible and quote it blaming the Jews for blood libels? Hmm..you keep saying that world should accept the others, and you once preached me that Muslims in particularly, when is our turn?
Thing is, don't you Muslims have 5,000,000,000 mosques anywhere else? hmm..I bet you don't..what a ridiculous thought I just had..that Muslims will dare to steal..heehe..and from the poor minority - the Jews, bhaah!

I could careless your beliefs but quit using religion to back up your actions. The Pals are lucky to even leave Gaza let alone get to a mosque somewhere. Israel is doing all it can to start riots and fighting, and well isn't this the 4th time everyone had to donate money to Gaza for rebuilding after yous destroyed it.

Quit with this religious fake stuff, you have no need to go in their mosque except to irritate them. Be truthful.

You never answered my quest.
The reason for your question is to just piss of the Jews/Zionists, so what's the point? You said before Jews are all secular and now you bring up orthodox Jews..you also asking for Jews to respect the Muslims[done] but you don't care about the Jewish religion so..Typical Muslim I'll say.
And do me a favor stop the rhetorical bitching questions because you probably forgot that I don't owe you anything, I'm only nice to you because other members doesn't have to waste their time reading what I have to say to you, so I'm busy answering them indirectly,don't get emotional.

That's what I Just said, it is not forbidden.
Again, please show me in the Quran where stealing is encouraged and not forbidden?? ...... :cool:

Its not mentioned in the Qur'an never said encouraged because I'm not aware of it, but its not forbidden because its normally passively accepted that after you kill the infidel, you probably gonna take his property, including his wife and daughters[property].

Its not mentioned in the Qur'an never said encouraged because I'm not aware of it, but its not forbidden because its normally passively accepted that after you kill the infidel, you probably gonna take his property, including his wife and daughters[property].
I see.......kinda like in the Torah......where the Israelites confiscated the land, and everything on it, after they killed all of the men, women, and children. ..... :cool:

I see.......kinda like in the Torah......where the Israelites confiscated the land, and everything on it, after they killed all of the men, women, and children. ..... :cool:

Wait, you can't find it? hmmmm....

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

I could careless your beliefs but quit using religion to back up your actions. The Pals are lucky to even leave Gaza let alone get to a mosque somewhere. Israel is doing all it can to start riots and fighting, and well isn't this the 4th time everyone had to donate money to Gaza for rebuilding after yous destroyed it.

Quit with this religious fake stuff, you have no need to go in their mosque except to irritate them. Be truthful.

The reason for your question is to just piss of the Jews/Zionists, so what's the point? You said before Jews are all secular and now you bring up orthodox Jews..you also asking for Jews to respect the Muslims[done] but you don't care about the Jewish religion so..Typical Muslim I'll say.
And do me a favor stop the rhetorical bitching questions because you probably forgot that I don't owe you anything, I'm only nice to you because other members doesn't have to waste their time reading what I have to say to you, so I'm busy answering them indirectly,don't get emotional.

Do Orthodox Jews go to the Mosques? (I am aware not all Jews are Zionists and or secular. Don't get emotional , just answer the question , why do they go to the Mosques and who is it that goes?

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

of course Sukkot is the third and final pilgrimage holiday, the end of harvest.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

Say hello to sanctions.

Well deserved.

of course Sukkot is the third and final pilgrimage holiday, the end of harvest.
And?

Well deserved.

Well deserved.

Do Orthodox Jews go to the Mosques? (I am aware not all Jews are Zionists and or secular. Don't get emotional , just answer the question , why do they go to the Mosques and who is it that goes?
Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

Down to the point, here is the real question.

WHY DOES MUSLIMS BUILT MOSQUE IN THE JEWISH MOST SACRED PLACE ON EARTH?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history but EVERYONE CAN PRACTICE THEIR OWN RELIGION NOT ONLY MUSLIMS, this is not even getting close to the required question, its not about synagogues, mosques, freedom of religious, Zionism, or Jews..its about the other side dummy.
Your deliberate-must be deliberate you can't be THAT stupid-dull mentality is boring, we've seen so many of your kind, I mean, a Pally self-repetitive automatic machines.

Down to the point, here is the real question.

WHY DOES MUSLIMS BUILT MOSQUE IN THE JEWISH MOST SACRED PLACE ON EARTH?

Why did the Jews leave their most sacred place on earth, and why do some want to leave now?

Jews got nothing to look for in Mosques except for observing the architecture and history

that is right, so why would you want to destroy it, as it has been there longer than the Jewish temple, and its historical.

You might want to read a little history sometime jew boy.

When the muslim general Saladin captured Jerusalem in 1187 AD

He found that the Temple Mount area was being used as a garbage dump.

Saladin ordered the place cleaned up and eventually the AL Aqsa mosque was built on top of the mount. ..... :cool:

You might want to read a little history sometime jew boy.

When the muslim general Saladin captured Jerusalem in 1187 AD

He found that the Temple Mount area was being used as a garbage dump.

Saladin ordered the place cleaned up and eventually the AL Aqsa mosque was built on top of the mount. ..... :cool:

Yup, that's what Muslims do. Destroy and desecrate non Muslim religious sites. I can't count how many times p I've heard on the news or read articles about evil Islamic scum destroying churches.
What a fucked up religion :cool:

Islam is poisonous to the world :cool:

Every single day, you come to USMB and mock the Holocaust and call it a hoax, trash Jewish people and make up lie about them, lie about Israel, call Black people neegro's and make homophobic remarks. You are not only the biggest troll, but also the most hate filled poster I have ever seen.
Everything I said/say about Islam/Muslims is true Sunni Troll. It's not my fault you can't accept the truth about the disgusting death cult called Islam. :cool:

Every single day, you come to USMB and mock the Holocaust and call it a hoax, trash Jewish people and make up lie about them, lie about Israel, call Black people neegro's and make homophobic remarks. You are not only the biggest troll, but also the most hate filled poster I have ever seen.
Everything I said/say about Islam/Muslims is true Sunni Troll. It's not my fault you can't accept the truth about the disgusting death cult called Islam.
But how do you really feel??? ..... :cool:

Everything I said/say about Islam/Muslims is true Sunni Troll. It's not my fault you can't accept the truth about the disgusting death cult called Islam.
But how do you really feel??? ..... :cool:

Like playing my guitar

I don't see how people can go day after day posting hateful things.

They must not have any empathy or compassion for their fellow man.

Seems like it would be a miserable life. ..... :cool:

I don't see how people can go day after day posting hateful things.

They must not have any empathy or compassion for their fellow man.

Seems like it would be a miserable life. ..... :cool:

This is EXACTLY what I posted about you. One of your Muslim troll tactics is to blame others for the exact same stuff that you do :cool:

It must suck to be so hateful and to have a miserable life at your age. :cool:

Poor Sunni Troll :(

Hi. Some time ago I posted a thread about how the Muslims may have neglected Jerusalem off and on over the years.

Well, I would like to revisit some of the aspects of that thread. It seems as though now a days, the Temple Mount is open to Muslims only to do what they wish at most any time. There are what, ten gates to the Temple Mount and there is only one that will allow non Muslims access to the Mount. And then the times and terms are very limited:

Link: Al-Aqsa mosque and temple mount info Re-post - Israel Forum - TripAdvisor

Now, my other thread did link to an article by Daniel Pipes which was thrown down as Zionist propaganda. So I did a search and found some others. A quote from the Pipes articles:

Link: The Muslim Claim to Jerusalem Daniel Pipes

As mentioned, I googled "muslims in jerusalem" and found a few more that do seem to substantiate the Muslim claim to Jerusalem. Here's a quote from one with heavy leanings towards the Koran:

Link: Why Is the City of Jerusalem Important in Islam

Another:

Link: Palestine-Israel Journal b The Significance of Jerusalem A Muslim Perspective b

So with all this information and such; why, if Jerusalem and the Temple Mount is so sacred to Muslims, do they defile it 'Holiness'? They play soccer and have picnics on the most Holy site in the world.

They will have riots very often up there, here's one just from today:

Muslims clash with police at Jerusalem s Al Aqsa Mosque The National

Now, do take note on that article how 'things' got twisted:

Yet Abbas blames it on Israel:
I am sorry, how does some Jews ascending the Temple Mount consist of an attack?

Finally, I will close this very lengthy OP with this video. The information contained within such is well known. Basically, why, if the Temple Mount is so "Holy" to Islam, then why pray with your ass to it? The video also raises many, many other questions as well:

Let the de hate begin!

You seem to forget that Salem(Now Jerusalem) was the Capital of the Canaanites,which the Israelites slaughtered to a man,any remaining women and children,were absorbed into the tribes of Israel,this also happened to the Moabites and later the Philistines,who David used to overthrow the King of the Jews..Saul........by now King David of unknown origin,was never allowed to consecrate the Jewish Temple (Because of his Bad Deeds) this was left to his son Abraham after the death of David. NOW TAKE NOTE,I repeat......TAKE NOTE ....NOW..steve

And not once is Jerusalem mentioned in the Koran as being of religious or cultural significance to the muslims. In fact no muslim edifice existed there until 691 C.E. when Abd-al-Malik built the original dome of the rock, and it was not based on any Islamic architecture but on Christian churches in Jerusalem.

In the Koran it is referred to as Al Quds (the Holy).
I realize that you have always thought of yourself as a smart woman, so I would think you would be smart enough to use the Search function here and see just how much I am posting and how much Monte is posting and, of course, noticing the time of all these posts. Meanwhile, some of us know what you do during the day instead of going out and getting an honest job like other women your age do.

A Misogynist too, who would have thought. Must be frustration at being made a fool of by a woman.
Poor Monte, he reminds me so much of the title of a book "What Makes Sammy Run?" This forum should actually bv entitled "What Makes Monte Run?" We know that there are Muslim chat rooms and they must hand out assignments to their fellow Muslims to get on forums and stay there all day long to put their nonsensical two cents in. You all see how Monte is here day and night, night and day, with no let-up. Meanwhile, maybe you can make Pishy your second wife, Monte, since you feel you have to stick up for her. This way you can also use her screen name plus you will only have to look for two more wives.

I wonder what would happen if the posters were only allowed up to ten posts a day per forum. The men in the white coats would have to come for Monte.

Why do you figure this brainless wonder believes that claiming others are Muslims (when we are not) somehow changes the fact that he posts nonsense? He must have a deep seated hate for all Muslims. What's the difference with that and a person that has a deep seated hate for all Jews?

Sorry, Achmed! I thought you were a Muslim the way you praise and worship their evilness. I don't hate Arabs or Muslims. I hate their Godamned evil religion. OK?

What would call people that hate the Jewish religion because of the nasty parts of the Old Testament that call on Jews to slay non-Jews? For example:

" (Deuteronomy 20:16-18)

Only in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods so that you sin against the Lord your God."

dont start bringing up their God's genocide commands. they'd start to sound like the muslim religion to a T and nobody wants to admit these two sister religions are of the same killing cloth

Forum List

Back