What a surprise

Only if they want a real civil war to break out.
We meaning conservative repub trump voters dont want a war

but I’m stocked up on ammo in case your side does want one
Yes, I bet you have yer gray uniform all pressed and jack boots spit polished.
Uh. Those were Democrats. You're a bit confused. The Trump supporters are the ones shouting "USA". Your gang are the ones burning cities and being violent.

Uh. Those were Democrats. You're a bit confused.
Yes, they were, now they identify as Repubs...
No, dear. The filth being violent and burning cities are Democrats. Those aren't Trump supporters in Portland, Minneapolis and Philadelphia tearing up stuff.

kavanaugh-trump.jpg

Kavanaugh, John Roberts, and Amy Barrett all worked on the Florida recount in 2000 for George W. Bush which might inspire Trump to contest "late arriving ballots" and ask SCOTUS to once again install a GOP POTUS in spite of majority choice.

"Minutes before the US Senate confirmed Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court on Monday evening, the court issued a 5-3 decision to throw out mail ballots in Wisconsin that are postmarked by Election Day but arrive afterward.

"The ruling by the court’s conservative majority is a sharp reversal from April, when the Supreme Court allowed 80,000 late-arriving votes to be counted in Wisconsin’s primary."

Brett Kavanaugh just laid out his plan to help Trump steal the election

"But the ruling’s significance goes well beyond Wisconsin.

"In a chilling concurring opinion, Justice Brett Kavanaugh echoed President Trump’s rhetoric that ballots postmarked by Election Day but arriving afterward—which are legally required to be counted in at least 18 states—could lead to perceptions of voting malfeasance and signaled he might be prepared to throw out such ballots in any post-election dispute."

Roberts is bad enough but he at least has boundaries which he showed when he voted not to overturn the decision of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. What is chilling is that 4 members of the Supreme Court would overturn a state decision. If Barrett is in that mode then we could have a judicial tyranny. At that point the Supreme Court should be expanded.

No, dear. The filth being violent and burning cities are Democrats. Those aren't Trump supporters in Portland, Minneapolis and Philadelphia tearing up stuff.
They are not Democratic Party member lovers either-duh..I guess it is too hard for you to imagine people not supporting any office holders and being against them no matter the party affiliation....

They are not Democratic Party member lovers either-duh..I guess it is too hard for you to imagine people not supporting any office holders and being against them no matter the party affiliation....
Nice try, but no sale. Your Democrat leaders in those cities allow the filth to run wild so they can blame Trump. We all know how the game works and so do you.

kavanaugh-trump.jpg

Kavanaugh, John Roberts, and Amy Barrett all worked on the Florida recount in 2000 for George W. Bush which might inspire Trump to contest "late arriving ballots" and ask SCOTUS to once again install a GOP POTUS in spite of majority choice.

"Minutes before the US Senate confirmed Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court on Monday evening, the court issued a 5-3 decision to throw out mail ballots in Wisconsin that are postmarked by Election Day but arrive afterward.

"The ruling by the court’s conservative majority is a sharp reversal from April, when the Supreme Court allowed 80,000 late-arriving votes to be counted in Wisconsin’s primary."

"In a chilling concurring opinion, Justice Brett Kavanaugh echoed President Trump’s rhetoric that ballots postmarked by Election Day but arriving afterward—which are legally required to be counted in at least 18 states—could lead to perceptions of voting malfeasance and signaled he might be prepared to throw out such ballots in any post-election dispute."
Messing with State elections is all GOP. Do any of the justices realize they can be impeached?

Do you realize how stupid you sound.
kavanaugh-trump.jpg

Messing with State elections is all GOP. Do any of the justices realize they can be impeached?

Do you realize how stupid you sound.
FU. You never have anything good to say. Ever hear of States Rights?

kavanaugh-trump.jpg

It is chilling and comes as no surprise.

The Trump Court is as corrupt as Trump, if not more so.

Nice try, but no sale. Your Democrat leaders in those cities allow the filth to run wild so they can blame Trump. We all know how the game works and so do you.
You fail yet again, I have zero leaders that are Democrats or Repubs or any party affiliation...The filth is due to human nature and the leaders have ignored it long enough that it became a problem.......

You're just responding to the brain dead, who may be Beerman's klan. We need to not count the Antifa votes but stick to the real votes of the Proud Boys.

Beerman may be saying that we need a uniform system aimed at the most accurate tally possible. But if he is saying that, he's saying the opposite of what the Jefferson wing of the Founders thought of the balance of state/federal power. Of course the anti-Jefferson wing turned into the Establishment Republicans seen in Bush-Romney

Roberts is bad enough but he at least has boundaries which he showed when he voted not to overturn the decision of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. What is chilling is that 4 members of the Supreme Court would overturn a state decision. If Barrett is in that mode then we could have a judicial tyranny. At that point the Supreme Court should be expanded.

Yep, time to steal back the two seats Moscow Mitch stole and one additional for good measure. Expand SCOTUS to 12 justices.

Yep, time to steal back the two seats Moscow Mitch stole and one additional for good measure. Expand SCOTUS to 12 justices.

It's inevitable to maintain a balance at the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back