A lot of Trump's corruption is penny-ante, small-time crook stuff

What are you doing that you need to make a florist sign a non-disclosure agreement?

It's not all Ivanka's patents, or $100 Million plus on golf, or a $15 Million payoff in a secret Chinese bank account. Sometimes it's small, almost kleptomania-type theft. There are multiple examples.

I was just reading this... $3.00 Trump has charged taxpayers for a glass of water from Mar-a-lago.

“Trump’s company has charged taxpayers for hotel rooms, ballrooms, cottages, rental houses, golf carts, votive candles, floating candles, candelabras, furniture moving, resort fees, decorative palm trees, strip steak, chocolate cake, breakfast buffets, $88 bottles of wine and $1,000 worth of liquor for White House aides,” the Post writes. “In addition, Trump’s campaign and fundraising committee paid $5.6 million to his companies since his inauguration in January 2017.”

It's not all Ivanka's patents, or $100 Million plus on golf, or a $15 Million payoff in a secret Chinese bank account. Sometimes it's small, almost kleptomania-type theft. There are multiple examples.

There is lots of propaganda, no truth or proof you mean

No. There is proof, there are receipts. Obviously you are completely unaware of David Farenthold.
4i6Ckte.gif

What is your debate topic?

Are these legitimate expenses for the U.S. taxpayer to be on the hook for?

I thought the question was obvious.

The OP has reached the bottom of the bag of shit tricks.

This thread looks fucking desperate.

No. There is proof, there are receipts. Obviously you are completely unaware of David Farenthold.
4i6Ckte.gif

Sure there because David says so

My local MP claims back donations she made to local charities. Its what trumpers used to call the "swamp" until trump dipped his beak. Now they have no problem with it.

I'm disappointed ... a man in his position should be raking in the cash by the trillions ... just like Congress does ...

Maybe I should vote for Joe Biden ... America is too great to settle for the lesser of two evils ...

That's a heap of misinformation in 5 lines, even for you, o slithering synthahaulshit.

That's a heap of misinformation in 5 lines, even for you, o slithering synthahaulshit.

I would ask you to list the misinformation but your post is going to get deleted.

I was just reading this... $3.00 Trump has charged taxpayers for a glass of water from Mar-a-lago.

“Trump’s company has charged taxpayers for hotel rooms, ballrooms, cottages, rental houses, golf carts, votive candles, floating candles, candelabras, furniture moving, resort fees, decorative palm trees, strip steak, chocolate cake, breakfast buffets, $88 bottles of wine and $1,000 worth of liquor for White House aides,” the Post writes. “In addition, Trump’s campaign and fundraising committee paid $5.6 million to his companies since his inauguration in January 2017.”

You're playing stupid today, okfine since papa Chuckie Schumer lost his marbles on stage yesterday. That Three dollar glass of distilled water to a customer takes a well paid worker demanded by leftists and righties as well costs exactly three bucks in experienced personnel timecard accounting, dependable product purchase, electricity to heat water to steam and to freeze and dispense pleasant ice cubes to cool in a crystal glass sized large enough to serve water in with a 40% chance the glass will not make it back to the dishwasher for more expense to heat and sustain a temperature that will kill any residual bacteria or viruses left on an oily fingerprint. Yep, they might have to raise that bargain price of that 3 dollar glass of water to make it break even for service and product care. Lol

Why do you hate the fact that Trump's children were successful in thier own right before daddy became President?

Is this the excuse for Biden's serial corruption? President Trump had to take a cut in pay to be President. He doesn't even take a salary.

Forum List

Back