What A Blessing: Texas Adoption Agencies Could Ban Jews, Gays, And Muslims

It is not only okay to discriminate against the soddies, it should be a government endorsed stance.

Good thing you are not in government as you would be eroding constitutional rights of your fellow citizens.
I actually would be expanding freedom.

You are not expanding freedom if you are oppressing gay people, who enjoy the same rights as the rest of us do.
I would be expanding the freedom of association and disassociation. That is more freedom than we have currently.

People already have the right to associate and disassociate themselves with whoever they want.
No we don't.

Great Breaking News:

Alabama follows Texas denying child predators AKA homosexuals from adopting.

Bill allowing adoption agencies to turn away gay couples signed into law
www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/bill_allowing_adoption_agencie_1.html
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.

You are dumber than shit.
Homosexuals are pedophiles. It's a fact.

Only in your mind. It is most certainly NOT a fact in the real world.
Oh they absolutely are. 66 percent of child rapists are in fact homosexuals and they are only about 3 to 5 percent at best of the population. Homosexuals are four times more likely to rape children. That makes them a complete danger to society and especially our children.

Stevie hates blacks, Jews and Homosexuals- and lies to attack them.

Fact is that girls are the primary victims of child rape- between 60-95% of all child rape victims are girls- which assholes like Steve don't give a damn about.

As the father of a girl- this pisses me off. Assholes like Steve go around screaming "Be scared of the gays, be scared of the gays' and meanwhile parents leave their kids with some husband and father who is a teacher, or minister or youth leader or coach- and are shocked to find out that that its not a 'gay' or 'straight' issue- its a child molester issue.

Why don't people like Stevie care when girls are molested?

Reality is people like Stevie don't care if any kids are molested- that tragedy is just more fuel for them to attack gays or blacks or jews or whatever.

Great Breaking News:

Oh they absolutely are. 66 percent of child rapists are in fact homosexuals and they are only about 3 to 5 percent at best of the population. Homosexuals are four times more likely to rape children. That makes them a complete danger to society and especially our children.

Fact is that girls are the primary victims of child rape- between 60-95% of all child rape victims are girls- which assholes like Steve don't give a damn about.

As the father of a girl- this pisses me off. Assholes like Steve go around screaming "Be scared of the gays, be scared of the gays' and meanwhile parents leave their kids with some husband and father who is a teacher, or minister or youth leader or coach- and are shocked to find out that that its not a 'gay' or 'straight' issue- its a child molester issue.

Reality is people like Stevie don't care if any kids are molested- that tragedy is just more fuel for them to attack gays or blacks or jews or whatever.
Long winded way of saying " But straights do it tooooo!"

Shorter version- people like you don't give a damn about child molestation.

You use the issue to attack gays.

Good thing you are not in government as you would be eroding constitutional rights of your fellow citizens.

You are not expanding freedom if you are oppressing gay people, who enjoy the same rights as the rest of us do.
I would be expanding the freedom of association and disassociation. That is more freedom than we have currently.

People already have the right to associate and disassociate themselves with whoever they want.
No we don't.

You most certainly do. You just cannot discriminate against people in certain positions. You cannot violate their civil rights.

It is not only okay to discriminate against the soddies, it should be a government endorsed stance.

Why, exactly, is your right to freedom of association greater than another's right not to be discriminated against, demeaned and humiliated in places of public accommodation?

http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdfs/study.pdf

Shorter version- people like you don't give a damn about child molestation.

You use the issue to attack gays.
You don't know what you're babbling about you self righteous prick.

Why, exactly, is your right to freedom of association greater than another's right not to be discriminated against, demeaned and humiliated in places of public accommodation?
Because they can go where they're wanted if they wish. Nobody should be forced to be nice to people they consider undesirable.

Because they can go where they're wanted if they wish. Nobody should be forced to be nice to people they consider undesirable.

Or they could just be decent to everybody like they should. Discrimination against gays is wrong. Period. No one should face hate over who they love.

Or they could just be decent to everybody like they should. Discrimination against gays is wrong. Period. No one should face hate over who they love.
Not in my book, my book says discrimination against homos is the right thing to do.

Not in my book, my book says discrimination against homos is the right thing to do.

YOur book is wrong and disgusting. Or you are reading it selectively and ignoring anything that doesn't fit your agenda.

Adoption is much different than baking cakes. Apples and oranges.

"Apples and oranges"? Religious adoption and Christian bakery's aren't so different as they both fall under religious freedom and are therefore both fruit. It's also unconstitutional to restrict religious freedom but the left doesn't seem to understand that.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
What the left does understand, and that you don't seem to understand, is that the concept of religious freedom has been distorted, bastardized and weaponized by the religious right. It is only in recent history that it has become an excuse to discriminate.
Lol....just like the homos have weaponized the government against people of faith. Don't cry when your tactics backfire on you. And remember, your side has always been the aggressor...you wanted to change society and force people to accept your lifestyle...and when the people were asked to vote on fag 'marriage' in the States... You lost the vast majority of times.
That's true. If it had been left up to the individual states you'd still have a majority that would not allow gay marriage. Now I personally think under the Constitution gays have a right to live their lifestyle. That said I don't think gays have a right to ram their lifestyle down everybody's throat who doesn't approve anymore than I.E. Catholic's can insist you abide by the Pope and follow Catholic traditions and policy's. And yes LGBT for the most part it is a lifestyle and not something you're born with or biological. Very few of the LGBT are actually born gay. This is evidenced by the who they choose as partners. I.E.If a lesbian hooks up with a lesbian who looks like a man( and most of them that i've seen do) than obviously they don't have a problem being attracted to men. It's a sexual preference not a biological thing. You can't force someone to accept your sexual preference. This means that a good portion of the LGBT is sexual preference and forcing people to accept their lifestyle should be unconstitutional. Sex change is mostly a mental issue and again people should not be legally forced accept it anymore than you guys should be forced to abide by my diagnosed germaphobe obsessive cleaning OCD.
Nobody is 'born' to be homosexual. Tons of studies have been done, especially the twin studies that debunk the idea of one being born that way.

It doesn't even make sense to make the claim. Men and women are physiologically designed to compliment each other, to become companions.
I agree, for the most part it's a sexual preference.

"Apples and oranges"? Religious adoption and Christian bakery's aren't so different as they both fall under religious freedom and are therefore both fruit. It's also unconstitutional to restrict religious freedom but the left doesn't seem to understand that.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
What the left does understand, and that you don't seem to understand, is that the concept of religious freedom has been distorted, bastardized and weaponized by the religious right. It is only in recent history that it has become an excuse to discriminate.
Lol....just like the homos have weaponized the government against people of faith. Don't cry when your tactics backfire on you. And remember, your side has always been the aggressor...you wanted to change society and force people to accept your lifestyle...and when the people were asked to vote on fag 'marriage' in the States... You lost the vast majority of times.
That's true. If it had been left up to the individual states you'd still have a majority that would not allow gay marriage. Now I personally think under the Constitution gays have a right to live their lifestyle. That said I don't think gays have a right to ram their lifestyle down everybody's throat who doesn't approve anymore than I.E. Catholic's can insist you abide by the Pope and follow Catholic traditions and policy's. And yes LGBT for the most part it is a lifestyle and not something you're born with or biological. Very few of the LGBT are actually born gay. This is evidenced by the who they choose as partners. I.E.If a lesbian hooks up with a lesbian who looks like a man( and most of them that i've seen do) than obviously they don't have a problem being attracted to men. It's a sexual preference not a biological thing. You can't force someone to accept your sexual preference. This means that a good portion of the LGBT is sexual preference and forcing people to accept their lifestyle should be unconstitutional. Sex change is mostly a mental issue and again people should not be legally forced accept it anymore than you guys should be forced to abide by my diagnosed germaphobe obsessive cleaning OCD.
Nobody is 'born' to be homosexual. Tons of studies have been done, especially the twin studies that debunk the idea of one being born that way.

It doesn't even make sense to make the claim. Men and women are physiologically designed to compliment each other, to become companions.
It's the preference of those who hold sexuality above everything else. People who are hedonistic.

It's the preference of those who hold sexuality above everything else. People who are hedonistic.

It is moronic to assume that gay people are any more hedonistic or obsessed with sex than any one elseg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is Moronic to assume that gay people are any more hedonistic or obsessed with sex than any one elseg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bullshit. Fags are hyper-sexual perverts and everyone knows it.

I'm a bit of a hedonist, albeit a straight one. I think the pleasures we have available to us should be enjoyed and relished. Not to the exclusion of common sense. But the idea of avoiding pleasure simply because others dislike it is ridiculous.

Though it doesn't allow them to discriminate based on race, keeping white children out of Jewish, Gay, and Muslim homes is at least something needed. It's the moral Christian thing to do. It's the right thing to do.

Texas adoption agencies could ban Jews, gays, Muslims
By your logic the right thing to do is take innocent Muslim Jew and atheist kids away from their parents.

Kids up for adoption aren't Christians. They haven't decided for themselves. So they are up for grabs if a Jew Muslim or atheist wants to brainwash them.

As an atheist I would just lie
You just proved Steve's point. If atheists are admitted liars then atheists are unfit parents!

OK, so you are clearly literate and rational. Please tell me you are just trolling for reactions.

Great Breaking News:

The people who rape prepubescent children, whether the victim is of the same gender or not, are not homosexuals. If you don't believe me, check with the FBI.

Oh, and Stevie, even if your figures were correct, that does not mean all homosexuals are pedophiles. Perhaps if you had paid attention in math class in middle school, you would know this.

Oh, and by your logic, white males are serial killers. I mean, something like 99% of the serial killers in this country are white males, right?

Read it. Become educated.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Forum List

Back