What 17 Republican Senators will vote to convict Trump?

This is not a post on if they should convict him, rather it is which GOP senators will vote yes. They need 67 votes and there are 50 Demorat senators.

I see Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Sasse, Burr, Grassley, Ron Johnson, Portman, Thune and Toomey voting yes. I think McConnell will also to prevent Trump from running in 2024.

So I have 11. Would guys like Cruz, Graham, Rubio or Scott vote for it? They will all be running for the Presidency and they might not to feel the MAGA wrath.

I personally see a bunch of turncoats the minute McConnell formally endorses and Trump will be impeached.

Which Scott? The baldheaded corporate freak from Florida? He doesn't have the balls to even think about it. Tim Scott, I dunno,

How about Cornyn? Ernst? Paul?
How about Capito? Hell the "Capitol Coup" has her name right in it.

I could see Mike Lee in there too, he's been critical of Rump from far back. So has John Thune (SD). It would be appropriate to have both Senators from Utah, the state where Rump couldn't even muster 45% of the vote with an R after his name.

I'd also throw in Crapo and Sullivan (ID/AK).
Tim Scott

None.

No Republicans will vote to impeach America's president.

Any former ones will be voting as what they have been since they lied to be elected: RINOs.
There will be a bunch that do. Many hate the guy. Right now it is a vote to make sure he can’t run again, either 3rd party or the primary.

This is not a post on if they should convict him, rather it is which GOP senators will vote yes. They need 67 votes and there are 50 Demorat senators.

I see Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Sasse, Burr, Grassley, Ron Johnson, Portman, Thune and Toomey voting yes. I think McConnell will also to prevent Trump from running in 2024.

So I have 11. Would guys like Cruz, Graham, Rubio or Scott vote for it? They will all be running for the Presidency and they might not to feel the MAGA wrath.

I personally see a bunch of turncoats the minute McConnell formally endorses and Trump will be impeached.

Unless I missed something I don't think Ron Johnson will be voting for impeachment.

80 percent of the spineless Rs that do will be dumped into the sewer where they belong.

That's horrible. How many seats do you think the Democrats will net out of that when the new GOP nominates people who believe in conspiracies that most Americans do not?

80 percent of the spineless Rs that do will be dumped into the sewer where they belong.

That's horrible. How many seats do you think the Democrats will net out of that when the new GOP nominates people who believe in conspiracies that most Americans do not?

As long as the dems continue to cheat and fraud the ballots, they won't be losing very many.

None.

No Republicans will vote to impeach America's president.

Any former ones will be voting as what they have been since they lied to be elected: RINOs.
There will be a bunch that do. Many hate the guy. Right now it is a vote to make sure he can’t run again, either 3rd party or the primary.

A Rump 3P run would ensure that whoever the Democrat is gets the office while whoever the Republican is gets to play the part of William Howard Taft, 1912.

I don’t see it happening, but if it does I’m not losing any sleep over it

Trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even he wouldn't think about a 3rd party run.
IMHO Trump is done, he would not win a 2024 primary.

Unless I missed something I don't think Ron Johnson will be voting for impeachment.
Not unless Uncle Vlad tells him too

Trump is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even he wouldn't think about a 3rd party run.
IMHO Trump is done, he would not win a 2024 primary.
But it's important to take away the pretense...and to punish the son of a bitch

Who knows that at this point. They could do it to prevent a Trump primary run in 2024

Not unless Uncle Vlad tells him too
Russian Hoax was only a hoax. The Demorats ran it out there because they knew mental midgets, like yourself, would believe anything!

Looks like Mitch will vote to convict. If he gives the caucus that permission...yea Trump has a problem

Looks like Mitch will vote to convict. If he gives the caucus that permission...yea Trump has a problem
Mitch was calculating when he blamed the faux insurrection on Trump. The GOP establishment wants Trump to go away and prevent him from running in the primary or 3rd party in 2024.

They will get the votes. This is not something I want but I am confident it will happen

Mitch was calculating when he blamed the faux insurrection on Trump. The GOP establishment wants Trump to go away and prevent him from running in the primary or 3rd party in 2024.

They will get the votes. This is not something I want but I am confident it will happen
McConnell is trying tp pull the disaster that Trump left back together.

Currently there is the

Never Trumpers

Hard core Q/Trumpers

And more normal right wingers like Liz Cheney

Hard to win elections with a party fractured that badly. Trump and the Q Crew have to go

Lotsa luck

Forum List

Back