The Don cannot find competent attorneys for Impeachment trial

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What Attorney that has an ounce of integrity would represent this treasonous buffoon? Not mentioning the problem with getting paid.

What Attorney that has an ounce of integrity would represent this treasonous buffoon? Not mentioning the problem with getting paid.
why would trump need lawyers to defend him in a "trial" that requires no evidence to convict?

Anybody who signs on needs to ask for money up front, no matter how competent they are or are not.

It’s possibly the easiest case ever to defend based on the facts. The problem is, if you have a crooked judiciary it doesn’t matter.

That isn't where it's tried.

I realize that. The judiciary in this case is the Senate. At least half of the Senate doesn’t care one bit about the facts.

Anybody who voluntarily comes within his orbit deserves the damage that will come to their career, dignity, profession, credibility and self respect.

Good luck, tough shit.

Can you point to the exact words Trump used to incite the attack on Capitol Hill? I’ll wait.

It’s possibly the easiest case ever to defend based on the facts. The problem is, if you have a crooked judiciary it doesn’t matter.

That isn't where it's tried.

I realize that. The judiciary in this case is the Senate. At least half of the Senate doesn’t care one bit about the facts.

He isn't going to be found guilty whether he is or not.

I am trying to wrap my little mind around this. We have libprogdemocrats literally burning down cities over months. And months And Months! And we are force fed Demolibroproglicrats driven media misinformation about police and racism over and over and over again. And what did Trump do? He pissed of other wise sane people , Opps.

In case you haven’t noticed, the judiciary won’t be conducting the trial

In case you haven’t noticed, the judiciary won’t be conducting the trial

Its the Senate acting as a judiciary in this case. That was the point. I wasn’t referring to the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back