We've Gone From 'Believe all Women' to I Can't Define What a Woman Is in 3 1/2 Years

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Three and a half years ago during the Kavanaugh hearings, the cry was 'Believe all women'. Now we have the Biden SCOTUS nominee telling us that since she isn't a biologist she can't tell us what a woman is.

The Democrat's shit-show never ends, the lies never end. And Brown Jackson has told numerous lies on top of this whopper that she can't tell us what a woman is.

Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson was sharply criticized after she couldn’t define the word "woman" during her Senate Judiciary confirmation hearings Tuesday night.

"The correct answer is for Jackson to just say ‘Me, I'm a woman’ but she didn't. This is legit bizarre," tweeted Spectator USA contributor Stephen L. Miller. "A pretty simple question and for someone who claims they aren't here to be political that's a pretty political answer."

Several critics blamed progressive and woke ideology in their condemnations.

"Ridiculous," media personality Piers Morgan tweeted. "I’m not a brain surgeon but I know what a brain is. This is where ‘progressive’ thinking leads - to a terror of stating basic unarguable facts lest it offend the woke brigade."

"The Party of Science," proclaimed RealClearInvestigations deputy editor Benjamin Weingarten. "Thing is, this is a perfect illustration of where progressive ideology leads us: To a position in which a Supreme Court nominee won’t admit the most basic of truths."

"Wow, our WOKE world has come to this that an educated woman can't even define herself... soon many WOKE brainwashed people won't even be able to define human..." investigative journalist Sara Carter wrote.

Most Americans heard Biden say that the new judge must be black and female. And some Americans feared that, additionally, she will be required to be "A very strange person, with very strange opinions." Those fears have been realized. Anyone that cannot define a word as simple as "woman" acting as a judge (in any court) is full blown "Clown World".

Most Americans heard Biden say that the new judge must be black and female. And some Americans feared that, additionally, she will be required to be "A very strange person, with very strange opinions." Those fears have been realized. Anyone that cannot define a word as simple as "woman" acting as a judge (in any court) is full blown "Clown World".
There already is a black man and white men along with white women..It looks like it is not discrimination but balance.

trumps picked happen to be the most qualified. not chooses for sex or color
I am sure they are the best they could find with a political mind that fits into their perspective. Being qualified is not a relative term when you want yes men and yes women on board....

I am sure they are the best they could find with a political mind that fits into their perspective. Being qualified is not a relative term when you want yes men and yes women on board....
They weren’t picked on race or sex

I find this whole thing, quite disturbing. Here's why...One) she was announced ahead of time to be required to be black and have a vagina...Two) the very fact that a simple definition of a simple word "woman" sent her into a tailspin. Three) the gigantic truckload of baggage she brings regarding pedophile sentencing, and terrorist at GTMO etc.etc.. So..... Yes it does seem we have a very strange person with very strange opinions.....what could go wrong?

Different people have different perspectives and you can't handle that.

1648069761472.png

That sounds like an admission.

Will you be singing songs of darkness and dismay for all your fans soon?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No one is following the basic shared science anymore.
Especially Dimm liberal jerk-offs!

Three and a half years ago during the Kavanaugh hearings, the cry was 'Believe all women'. Now we have the Biden SCOTUS nominee telling us that since she isn't a biologist she can't tell us what a woman is.

The Democrat's shit-show never ends, the lies never end. And Brown Jackson has told numerous lies on top of this whopper that she can't tell us what a woman is.

Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson was sharply criticized after she couldn’t define the word "woman" during her Senate Judiciary confirmation hearings Tuesday night.
"The correct answer is for Jackson to just say ‘Me, I'm a woman’ but she didn't. This is legit bizarre," tweeted Spectator USA contributor Stephen L. Miller. "A pretty simple question and for someone who claims they aren't here to be political that's a pretty political answer."
Several critics blamed progressive and woke ideology in their condemnations.
"Ridiculous," media personality Piers Morgan tweeted. "I’m not a brain surgeon but I know what a brain is. This is where ‘progressive’ thinking leads - to a terror of stating basic unarguable facts lest it offend the woke brigade."
"The Party of Science," proclaimed RealClearInvestigations deputy editor Benjamin Weingarten. "Thing is, this is a perfect illustration of where progressive ideology leads us: To a position in which a Supreme Court nominee won’t admit the most basic of truths."
"Wow, our WOKE world has come to this that an educated woman can't even define herself... soon many WOKE brainwashed people won't even be able to define human..." investigative journalist Sara Carter wrote.

Right-wing talking point detected!

Forum List

Back