We've Gone From 'Believe all Women' to I Can't Define What a Woman Is in 3 1/2 Years

Three and a half years ago during the Kavanaugh hearings, the cry was 'Believe all women'. Now we have the Biden SCOTUS nominee telling us that since she isn't a biologist she can't tell us what a woman is.

The Democrat's shit-show never ends, the lies never end. And Brown Jackson has told numerous lies on top of this whopper that she can't tell us what a woman is.

Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson was sharply criticized after she couldn’t define the word "woman" during her Senate Judiciary confirmation hearings Tuesday night.
"The correct answer is for Jackson to just say ‘Me, I'm a woman’ but she didn't. This is legit bizarre," tweeted Spectator USA contributor Stephen L. Miller. "A pretty simple question and for someone who claims they aren't here to be political that's a pretty political answer."
Several critics blamed progressive and woke ideology in their condemnations.
"Ridiculous," media personality Piers Morgan tweeted. "I’m not a brain surgeon but I know what a brain is. This is where ‘progressive’ thinking leads - to a terror of stating basic unarguable facts lest it offend the woke brigade."
"The Party of Science," proclaimed RealClearInvestigations deputy editor Benjamin Weingarten. "Thing is, this is a perfect illustration of where progressive ideology leads us: To a position in which a Supreme Court nominee won’t admit the most basic of truths."
"Wow, our WOKE world has come to this that an educated woman can't even define herself... soon many WOKE brainwashed people won't even be able to define human..." investigative journalist Sara Carter wrote.

This answer alone should disqualify her as being unfit for the task. A justice should be able to recognize accepted biological science. If she is incapable, then she is unqualified.

I find this whole thing, quite disturbing. Here's why...One) she was announced ahead of time to be required to be black and have a vagina...Two) the very fact that a simple definition of a simple word "woman" sent her into a tailspin. Three) the gigantic truckload of baggage she brings regarding pedophile sentencing, and terrorist at GTMO etc.etc.. So..... Yes it does seem we have a very strange person with very strange opinions.....what could go wrong?
Depends on what your definition of "is" is. Sound familiar?

If you don't know why she answered as she did you are a fool. Any potential justice is only going to give a vague answer to any unsettled question that may come before the court soon.
Unsettled question? A woman has been a woman since the day God created woman. The only unsettled question is what we should do with the crazy unhinged woke moonbats.

Right-wing talking point detected!
No stupid, truth told. Jackson loves pedos and doesn’t know what a woman is. She isn’t even familiar with the Dred Scott decision. She’s proving herself unqualified without any help. Or the 48,000 documents on her being hidden by Xiden.

Unsettled question? A woman has been a woman since the day God created woman. The only unsettled question is what we should do with the crazy unhinged woke moonbats.
After thirty years of marriage, I found out that a woman is a pain in the ass...yet, still human...

No stupid, truth told. Jackson loves pedos and doesn’t know what a woman is. She isn’t even familiar with the Dred Scott decision. She’s proving herself unqualified without any help. Or the 48,000 documents on her being hidden by Xiden.
Anymore flagrant lies?

Most Americans heard Biden say that the new judge must be black and female. And some Americans feared that, additionally, she will be required to be "A very strange person, with very strange opinions." Those fears have been realized. Anyone that cannot define a word as simple as "woman" acting as a judge (in any court) is full blown "Clown World".
Of course this ignorant black creature CAN, but she won't.

Because of Politics, she must pretend to be this stupid

These political games alone disqualifies her

No, but I do fart show tunes for your amusement.

1648072020544.png

I'll bring a variety of flutes for you to get more of a melody.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back