We've Gone From 'Believe all Women' to I Can't Define What a Woman Is in 3 1/2 Years

If nobody can define what a woman is then...

That's the future right there..

1648091299191.png

Nope, I refuse to get involved in your hate.
What hate? I want the right gender to get the right award she deserves through hard work. Not a guy that ranked over 400 in men's swimming to become #1. Looks like you're on the side of hate. But you're right if my daughter got beat by a man for claiming he was a woman. I'd beat his ass, I wouldn't hate doing it. I would enjoy it.

What hate? I want the right gender to get the right award she deserves through hard work. Not a guy that ranked over 400 in men's swimming to become #1. Looks like you're on the side of hate. But you're right if my daughter got beat by a man for claiming he was a woman. I'd beat his ass, I wouldn't hate doing it. I would enjoy it.
Me also. Those sickos need to get Psyciatric help. There is no such thing as a Tranny. Just as there is no such thing as a Werewolf. These unpersons are SICK.

There already is a black man and white men along with white women..It looks like it is not discrimination but balance.
Perfect example of the liberal mindset that believes racial/sex discrimination is OK, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims.

Three and a half years ago during the Kavanaugh hearings, the cry was 'Believe all women'. Now we have the Biden SCOTUS nominee telling us that since she isn't a biologist she can't tell us what a woman is.

The Democrat's shit-show never ends, the lies never end. And Brown Jackson has told numerous lies on top of this whopper that she can't tell us what a woman is.

Yes, there are a hoard of trannies out to get you!

I mean, it kind of sucks, you can't hate on minorities or gays anymore, you are kind of scraping the bottom of the "Let's find someone to irrationally hate so we can distract working class people from what the rich are doing to them."

If you don't know why she answered as she did you are a fool. Any potential justice is only going to give a vague answer to any unsettled question that may come before the court soon.
Are you a man or a woman?

Three and a half years ago during the Kavanaugh hearings, the cry was 'Believe all women'. Now we have the Biden SCOTUS nominee telling us that since she isn't a biologist she can't tell us what a woman is.

The Democrat's shit-show never ends, the lies never end. And Brown Jackson has told numerous lies on top of this whopper that she can't tell us what a woman is.

Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson was sharply criticized after she couldn’t define the word "woman" during her Senate Judiciary confirmation hearings Tuesday night.
"The correct answer is for Jackson to just say ‘Me, I'm a woman’ but she didn't. This is legit bizarre," tweeted Spectator USA contributor Stephen L. Miller. "A pretty simple question and for someone who claims they aren't here to be political that's a pretty political answer."
Several critics blamed progressive and woke ideology in their condemnations.
"Ridiculous," media personality Piers Morgan tweeted. "I’m not a brain surgeon but I know what a brain is. This is where ‘progressive’ thinking leads - to a terror of stating basic unarguable facts lest it offend the woke brigade."
"The Party of Science," proclaimed RealClearInvestigations deputy editor Benjamin Weingarten. "Thing is, this is a perfect illustration of where progressive ideology leads us: To a position in which a Supreme Court nominee won’t admit the most basic of truths."
"Wow, our WOKE world has come to this that an educated woman can't even define herself... soon many WOKE brainwashed people won't even be able to define human..." investigative journalist Sara Carter wrote.

Actually that would be the perfect defense for somebody accused of assaulting woman.
He could demand that she must first prove her Gender.

'Believe all 'women', whatever the hell THEY are.'

:p

Democrats have created a Truth Commission to verify they have no idea what a 'woman' is, that biological gender is based on personal FEELING, and that biological males can become pregnant and have babies .... making them the most qualified to rule government and run our lives.

Biden nominated a candidate based on the fact that she is a 'woman'....who then turned around and testified before Congress that she was too uneducated and unqualified to know what a 'woman' is....

WTF?!

Democrats are insane...

Last edited:
'Believe all 'women', whatever the hell THEY are.'

Democrats have created a Truth Commission to verify they have no idea what a 'woman' is, that biological gender is based on personal FEELING, and that biological males can become pregnant and have babies .... making them the most qualified to rule government and run our lives.

Biden nominated a candidate based on the fact that she is a 'woman'....who then turned around and testified before Congress that she was too uneducated and unqualified to know what a 'woman' is....

WTF?!

Democrats are insane...

If only they had some inkling to how insane they are. :confused:

Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson was sharply criticized after she couldn’t define the word "woman" during her Senate Judiciary confirmation hearings Tuesday night.
"The correct answer is for Jackson to just say ‘Me, I'm a woman’ but she didn't. This is legit bizarre," tweeted Spectator USA contributor Stephen L. Miller. "A pretty simple question and for someone who claims they aren't here to be political that's a pretty political answer."
Several critics blamed progressive and woke ideology in their condemnations.
"Ridiculous," media personality Piers Morgan tweeted. "I’m not a brain surgeon but I know what a brain is. This is where ‘progressive’ thinking leads - to a terror of stating basic unarguable facts lest it offend the woke brigade."
"The Party of Science," proclaimed RealClearInvestigations deputy editor Benjamin Weingarten. "Thing is, this is a perfect illustration of where progressive ideology leads us: To a position in which a Supreme Court nominee won’t admit the most basic of truths."
"Wow, our WOKE world has come to this that an educated woman can't even define herself... soon many WOKE brainwashed people won't even be able to define human..." investigative journalist Sara Carter wrote.

The con-servatives still crying.

Forum List

Back