West Virginia Bans Abortion

Ooooohhh... lookit you, an internet tough guy.

Seriously, don't try to negate the fact that you're a pussy by pretending to be tough. PM me your address, I'll get that verified, and then I'll show up when I want, unannounced, and we can see how truly tough you are.

That's my challenge to you, although you and I (and everyone else here) knows you're too much a sissy bitch to do that.

So, yeah, you should probably save face while you can and shut the fuck up...

You used the term "culled" about your political opponents......

That's such bullshit.

My personal position on abortion is that I believe it's an absolutely horrible procedure. I wish it didn't exist, because I wish there wasn't a need for it.

But, inasmuch as I hate the very idea of abortion, I also equally hate the idea that the government would have the right to tell someone what they can and cannot do with regards to a medical procedure.

I am anti-abortion, but pro-choice. Unfortunately, that's something idiots on the right can't comprehend. Because I don't want the government intervening, they call me something retarded like "pro-abortion", when I am anything but...

And yet you want your political opponents "culled"

How un-controlling of you......

You used the term "culled" about your political opponents......
I've had trouble deciding about this guy. At times I've given him credit for some intellect and values.

But all you've got to do is say you want to kill those with whom you disagree politically and you get to go and stay in my handy-dandy shut-the-fuck-up cage. Starting about 30 seconds ago.

We understand that you feel that way, and why. I hope you feel better now, having vomited out all the nasty feelings.

Shut up, bitch.

No one wants to listen to you running your mouth as though you believe you might have something to say.

Get that address to me yet, punk?

I've had trouble deciding about this guy. At times I've given him credit for some intellect and values.

But all you've got to do is say you want to kill those with whom you disagree politically and you get to go and stay in my handy-dandy shut-the-fuck-up cage. Starting about 30 seconds ago.

That's so often the choice of those who are unable to converse intelligently and have had their arguments systematically dismantled...

You elect the people who make the laws. That's how democracy works. Maybe lefties would rather have a monarchy. King Charles might lend us his brother

The governor of WV is a Republican and he was the one who shut things down.

I imagine you generally get ignored because of your obvious blind partisanship.

I don't get ignored at all, you stupid fuck. If I was being ignored, I would not have a ratio of reactions to posts nearly three times yours despite having been here back when there were far less common due to fewer posters.

As to the comment about the Democrat party, there is absolutely no question that nation-wide, the party was FAR more draconian in its zeal to squash small business than republican. Anybody with an IQ above 80 should be able to see that.

It's just unfortunate that your own is well below.

So do you want to kill off your political opponents or not?

What an absolutely retarded thing to suggest. I've said anything remotely similar to that.

But, when you're a liar like you, I guess you have to resort to making up bullshit...

The governor of WV is a Republican and he was the one who shut things down.

I imagine you generally get ignored because of your obvious blind partisanship.

And in spite of the drop in demand for coal, West Virginia recovered far faster than 34 other states. They ranked number 16 in the states with the fastest recovery, with Nevada being number 1, and Washington DC being the worst.

States where the economy has recovered the most from COVID-19

You use the term "cull/culled"

What did you mean by that?

Um, just a suggestion, but if you don't know what a word means, and you act like you do, you're probably going to come across as being retarded. Thus far, you're serving as a fine example of that...

Um, just a suggestion, but if you don't know what a word means, and you act like you do, you're probably going to come across as being retarded. Thus far, you're serving as a fine example of that...

When someone uses the term "cull from society" most people take that to mean something of a solution, maybe a final solution.

When someone uses the term "cull from society" most people take that to mean something of a solution, maybe a final solution.

"Maybe"?

Well, you're an idiot if that's what you inferred from my comment.

My comment was simply to suggest that retards who believe as, apparently, you do should be removed from society.

We'll give you an island someplace warm and keep you away from decent people who still believe that an over-reaching government is a bad thing...

Forum List

Back