West Virginia Bans Abortion

Abortion bans will not ban abortions. They will only ban legal abortions.

The non-thinkers on the right who believe otherwise, and there seems to be a lot of them, need to be culled from society...

Come to my front door and say that, coward.

Ooooohhh... lookit you, an internet tough guy.

Seriously, don't try to negate the fact that you're a pussy by pretending to be tough. PM me your address, I'll get that verified, and then I'll show up when I want, unannounced, and we can see how truly tough you are.

That's my challenge to you, although you and I (and everyone else here) knows you're too much a sissy bitch to do that.

So, yeah, you should probably save face while you can and shut the fuck up...

If the pro-aborts can't lie about it, they have no case at all.
I just wish people could be honest.

They try to whitewash their actual views to make them more palatable through the manipulation of language, while mischaracterizing the views of others through over-simplification.

Seriously, don't try to negate the fact that you're a pussy by pretending to be tough. PM me your address, I'll get that verified, and then I'll show up when I want, unannounced, and we can see how truly tough you are.

That's my challenge to you, although you and I (and everyone else here) knows you're too much a sissy bitch to do that.

The sexual tension here is becoming almost unbearable.

Was I mistaken is believing the Democrat's assertion that they stand for the poor, the working class, and the underdogs?

Apparently they were lying to us. The reality is, the Democrats are the party of the rich elitists, big tech, big pharma, and wealthy foreign globalist interests which wish to see this country brought to its knees.

Carry on, Dems. You're doing one hell of a job.
Liberals need their Black slaves.

I just wish people could be honest.

They try to whitewash their actual views to make them more palatable through the manipulation of language, while mischaracterizing the views of others through over-simplification.

That's such bullshit.

My personal position on abortion is that I believe it's an absolutely horrible procedure. I wish it didn't exist, because I wish there wasn't a need for it.

But, inasmuch as I hate the very idea of abortion, I also equally hate the idea that the government would have the right to tell someone what they can and cannot do with regards to a medical procedure.

I am anti-abortion, but pro-choice. Unfortunately, that's something idiots on the right can't comprehend. Because I don't want the government intervening, they call me something retarded like "pro-abortion", when I am anything but...

Was I mistaken is believing the Democrat's assertion that they stand for the poor, the working class, and the underdogs?
It was the Democrat party that spearheaded the effort to shut down small business in order to enrich the technocrats and multi-nationals, after all.

I have tried to explain countless timers that this is actually the antithesis of liberalism, but have yet to find so much as a single leftist here with the intelligence necessary to understand that.

All any of them know is what team they are on and "go team".

That's such bullshit.

My personal position on abortion is that I believe it's an absolutely horrible procedure. I wish it didn't exist, because I wish there wasn't a need for it.

But, inasmuch as I hate the very idea of abortion, I also equally hate the idea that the government would have the right to tell someone what they can and cannot do with regards to a medical procedure.

I am anti-abortion, but pro-choice. Unfortunately, that's something idiots on the right can't comprehend. Because I don't want the government intervening, they call me something retarded like "pro-abortion", when I am anything but...
Was I referring to you?

No, I don't believe I was.

It was the Democrat party that spearheaded the effort to shut down small business in order to enrich the technocrats and multi-nationals, after all.

The governor of WV is a Republican and he was the one who shut things down.

I have tried to explain countless timers that this is actually the antithesis of liberalism, but have yet to find so much as a single leftist here with the intelligence necessary to understand that.

All any of them know is what team they are on and "go team".

I imagine you generally get ignored because of your obvious blind partisanship.

We understand that you feel that way, and why. I hope you feel better now, having vomited out all the nasty feelings.

With mind-numbingly rare exception, nobody is forcing those women to get pregnant. Stop using the imagery of "forcing women to have babies" when you know damn well that those pregnancies come from laziness, irresponsibility or correctable ignorance.
Good on you. Those women should have just crossed there legs...

Well thank god no man was involved....

Could the GOP please use this in there ads...

We are letting thousands of illegal poverty stricken aliens into the country every day but lefties want to kill West Virginians in the womb because they might grow up "dirt poor". How freaking crazy can it get?

Forum List

Back