West Virginia adopted Constitutional carry 5 years ago. Crime went down, not up, anti-gunners don't have a clue.

The vast majority of gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence because people who shouldn't have guns can get them.

Chicago didn't have a huge murder rate until after the McDonald Decision... that's when it shot up.
Suicide is a choice and most murders are NOT domestic violence

There is a segment of the population who disproportionally die prematurely from gunshots (young black men), however most others who die prematurely do so from other causes.
Broken families and bad education is why blacks die young

Blacks want segregated schools

You don't seem to understand the history of this country or sociology and the results of the political and economic factors that have made our society what it is

You don't seem to understand the history of this country or sociology and the results of the political and economic factors that have made our society what it is
I actually do, I grew up in a historically black city after historical decision about desegregation, my classmates were 98% not white. I’m pretty sure I’m the only person here qualified to talk about this.

I actually do, I grew up in a historically black city after historical decision about desegregation, my classmates were 98% not white. I’m pretty sure I’m the only person here qualified to talk about this.
I grew up in the shittiest part of the inner city and actually experienced the racism, the abuse by the cops, the indifference of so called government "leaders" and the crushing poverty that was a result of the polic ies of this country

Whenever a state adopts Constitutional carry, or any kind of law that allows normal, good people to own and carry a gun, the anti-gun extremists create a fantasy world where blood runs in the streets.

The truth? Normal people who own and carry guns do not commit gun crime, gun murder or general crime.

More truth? The democrat party creates actual crime because the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep releasing the actual criminals who have the illegal guns and use them to commit crime and murder. Why they keep doing this, the anti-gunners can never explain...but they do.....and these individuals released by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians are the ones committing crime with guns. Keep them locked up....and you reduce crime....

We’ve seen no shortage of politicians and police chiefs complaining that Texas’ new Constitutional Carry law is going to lead to an increase in violent crime, though I have to admit that their arguments don’t make a whole lot of sense to me. The vast majority of crimes in which a gun is used already involve individuals who aren’t legally allowed to own one, so the fact that legal gun owners can now carry in Texas without the need for a government-issued license doesn’t equate to more violence overall.

In fact, a new report out of West Virginia shows that five years after Constitutional Carry took effect in the Mountaineer State, violent crime didn’t increase. Instead, it dropped substantially.

What was going on in 2016? The democrat party "defund and attack the police" movement was in full swing....created by blm and the democrat party.........

The democrat party, not law abiding gun owners, creates gun crime......we need to vote them out of office.
I agree with all but one thing, that being they don't have a clue. They do. They are simply lying commie filth that need to be removed.

I grew up in the shittiest part of the inner city and actually experienced the racism, the abuse by the cops, the indifference of so called government "leaders" and the crushing poverty that was a result of the polic ies of this country
Are you white?

I’m asking you a question so I can make my point are you mix with One black one white? Stop hiding

I told you my ancestry is that of mixed race when I said I was too Black to be White and Too white to be Black then you should be able to figure it out.

I told you my ancestry is that of mixed race when I said I was too Black to be White and Too white to be Black then you should be able to figure it out.
Ok what ever you don’t want to be honest.. have.. your witnessing of racism was that towards Black people and white people?

Yes I know. Fascists often like to imprison people who disagree. Look at Putin. Now there's a conservative that knows how to own the libs.
Yes, they do.

1647344741453.png

Forum List

Back