West Virginia adopted Constitutional carry 5 years ago. Crime went down, not up, anti-gunners don't have a clue.

Fascists also think the law is something that only applies to their designated victims. Look at those simpletons. Absolutely certain Trump had their back. The fools.
And what does any of this have to do with you being in jail?

Whatever. You do you. It's entertaining.

And what does any of this have to do with you being in jail?

Whatever. You do you. It's entertaining.
Beats me you brought it up. I have not committed any crimes so you must think I belong in jail for my beliefs like all those people in Russia who dare to protest Putin's war.

Ok what ever you don’t want to be honest.. have.. your witnessing of racism was that towards Black people and white people?
I am 100% honest

Unlike you I'm not hung up on race because the one thing I learned was that it doesn't fucking matter

It matters to people who like to use race as an excuse or a reason for failure or blame.

There is only one race and that is the human race.

And yes I got shit from both Blacks and Whites

White kids called me ****** and black kids called me whitey or cracker

My asshole foster father used to beat me and call me Klan Boy

So I lived rough from the age 14 to about 17 on the streets

So don;t tell me you think you know about racism and discrimination because you knew some black people when you were in school

I'm not the one who advocates for an industry that kills 42,000 Americans every year... that would be you.

Then why not let them? Let a city like Chicago have a comprehensive gun ban, and when it doesn't work, you can say, "I told you so!"
Except that the Constitution applies to Chicago too. Chicago simply can't enact such a ban unless we amend the Constitution to allow them to do so.
I'm sure it doesn't... it probably terrifies you that the 80% of us who aren't gun nuts might finally get fed up with your nonsense and try what they are doing.

Frankly, most gun owners aren't the problem here. It's the nutters like you and 2TinyGuy who seem to think that Adam Lanza should have a military grade assault rifle because the Founding Slave Owners couldn't carefully craft a militia amendment coherently.

I'd have no problem with guns that are licensed, properly background checked, screened, insured and properly stored. You know- Well-regulated.

"BUT THE FOUNDING FATHERS SAID I CAN HAVE A GUN!!!!"
Actually, you WOULD have a massive problem with "guns that are licensed, properly background checked, screened, insured and properly stored", because they'd still be privately owned, and you can't handle that. You've already stated that you would like to outlaw private ownership of guns, so don't try to give us that, unless you're also going to state that you're modifying your position.

I am 100% honest

Unlike you I'm not hung up on race because the one thing I learned was that it doesn't fucking matter

It matters to people who like to use race as an excuse or a reason for failure or blame.

There is only one race and that is the human race.

And yes I got shit from both Blacks and Whites

White kids called me ****** and black kids called me whitey or cracker

My asshole foster father used to beat me and call me Klan Boy

So I lived rough from the age 14 to about 17 on the streets

So don;t tell me you think you know about racism and discrimination because you knew some black people when you were in school
I live in a area where white men have to be in rooms working shit jobs with lazy blacks who got hired for AA, and tell whites to stop working hard so they can get over time .. race does matter we obviously can’t live together

Last edited:
Broken families and bad education is why blacks die young
That can be said for other races as well. However, blacks have a deeper level of frustration than others that often leads to destructive behaviors. That said many blacks have made it into the middle class, so there is hope.

You don't seem to understand the history of this country or sociology and the results of the political and economic factors that have made our society what it is
True. Some people are just dealt a bad hand, and never recover. I grew up severely disadvantaged, but because I was a good looking, fairly well spoken white guy doors opened for me that are closed to blacks.

I live in a area where white men have to be in rooms working shit jobs with lazy blacks who got hired for AA, and tell whites to stop working hard so they can get over time .. race does matter we obviously can’t live together

We can't live together because you think race matters

That can be said for other races as well. However, blacks have a deeper level of frustration than others that often leads to destructive behaviors. That said many blacks have made it into the middle class, so there is hope.
Well they create there own frustration, they vote for oppression so I can’t feel bad for them.. whites the same

The vast majority of gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence because people who shouldn't have guns can get them.

Chicago didn't have a huge murder rate until after the McDonald Decision... that's when it shot up.

The vast majority are suicides...so guns do not count, since South Korea, Japan and China have massively higher rates of suicide than we do...and extreme gun control..

You keep saying domestic violence when you know that is a lie.....

Chicago had massive murder rates before Mcdonald...now normal people can at least protect themselves....

Forum List

Back