Jefferson County, Missouri ~ Another One Bites The Dust

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Our 2nd Amendment worked well for a Missouri man who defended his home against two masked, would-be invaders by killing one and forcing the other to run away. The second idiot returned in a vehicle while the police were there, was stopped and arrested. He was later charged with murder because a death happened in the duo's commission of this crime.

This kind of news just absolutely makes my day!

Last edited:
Our 2nd Amendment worked well for a Missouri man who defended his home against two masked, would-be invaders by killing one and forcing the other to run away. The second idiot returned in a vehicle while the police were there, was stopped and arrested. He was later charged with murder because a death happened in the duo's commission of this crime.

This kind of news just absolutely makes my day!

Very good. I like stories with a happy ending, especially with an "every man" protagonist, rightfully standing his ground, vanquishing evil. I do hope the one that had to be put down was young enough, he hadn't already procreated, bringing his spawn to further pollute the gene pool.

Last edited:
Very good. I like stories with a happy ending, especially with an "every man" protagonist, rightfully standing his ground, vanquishing evil. I do hope the one that had to be put down was young enough, he hadn't already procreated, bringing his spawn to further pollute the gene pool.
The dead thug was 36.

I will agree with you post completely if you edit it to replace the second "had" with "hadn't".....which is what I think you intended anyway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back