West Coast MAGA Girl

Welcome. Here's your complimentary iron gauntlet.

medievalk-1397568022-17951.jpg

• Banned
How does it feel to be in Communists occupied territory?
How do you feel about the Communists that control the government all around you?

It sucks, really. Fortunately I live in an area where I don't see the garbage out in the open, but I go into the Bay Area and it is absolutely horrible. If I could move to Texas I would.

Howdy, just ignore the idiots..

LOL. Okay

I am 5th generation Floridian but because of a temporary job my father had to do we moved to LA for a couple of years in the early 1960s. We lived in Van Nuys.

It was a great place back then. Conservative, middle class, mostly White, safe and a lot of stuff going on.

A few years ago I went to LA on business and went by the old neighborhood. That "Leave it to Beaver" type of neighborhood is now a Third World shithole.

California is a beautiful state. Too bad the Liberals have turned it into a shithole. It was once rich but now it has the most poverty, worst schools and the most debt.

• Banned
...California is a beautiful state. Too bad the Liberals have turned it into a shithole. It was once rich but now it has the most poverty, worst schools and the most debt.

That pretty much sums up the state of affairs here.

How do you feel about the Communists that control the government all around you?

It sucks, really. Fortunately I live in an area where I don't see the garbage out in the open, but I go into the Bay Area and it is absolutely horrible. If I could move to Texas I would.

LOL. Okay

He was referring to himself.....

LOL. Okay

I am 5th generation Floridian but because of a temporary job my father had to do we moved to LA for a couple of years in the early 1960s. We lived in Van Nuys.

It was a great place back then. Conservative, middle class, mostly White, safe and a lot of stuff going on.

A few years ago I went to LA on business and went by the old neighborhood. That "Leave it to Beaver" type of neighborhood is now a Third World shithole.

California is a beautiful state. Too bad the Liberals have turned it into a shithole. It was once rich but now it has the most poverty, worst schools and the most debt.
I am 7th generation Floridian. Cracker is me. Did you know there were black crackers, too? They ran away and came down heanh and herded cows. If they made it south of St. Mary's river, they were accepted.
My people came here like..the next excursion after Columbus.

My ancestors were farmers..and masons.

I have no desire to go to California, they're all actors out there, except for the natives, and they're all painfully skinny. I'm built like Shrek n stuff. I still get it done, though.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Jungle
images (45).jpeg

From the sane exurbs of rural MN, the last oasis of sanity left in the state.
The Twin Cities are lost to retardation and progressives.

I have no desire to go to California, they're all actors out there, except for the natives, and they're all painfully skinny. I'm built like Shrek n stuff. I still get it done, though.

Well, there are lots of rural areas and small towns and farm areas in California where the people are plenty conservative. The problem is that the sheer numbers (and therefore votes) are concentrated in the two giant urban areas of the SF Bay Area and the greater LA area. Hence, our crappy politicians and laws.

Well, there are lots of rural areas and small towns and farm areas in California where the people are plenty conservative. The problem is that the sheer numbers (and therefore votes) are concentrated in the two giant urban areas of the SF Bay Area and the greater LA area. Hence, our crappy politicians and laws.
I just read how the leftists down south banned the use of gas blowers. South of LA.

That's straight ICLEI. ICLEI in action.

LOL. Okay

LOL. Okay

He was referring to himself.....

Your so bad.

...California is a beautiful state. Too bad the Liberals have turned it into a shithole. It was once rich but now it has the most poverty, worst schools and the most debt.

That pretty much sums up the state of affairs here.

Off topic but someone mentioned sewage:
I always wondered consequences of dumping trash into the landfill up on the "hills" just north of Morgan Hill on east side of 101 by Coyote creek. Endless stream of garbage trucks? quietly, no public access? That water runoff replenishes the groundwater? I prefer incineration.

Welcome Terri4Trump. From a fellow West Coaster who also voted for Trump. There are more of us than they know. CA is not just SF and LA but that's what they think. As you probably know, CA is a beautiful place with mountains, valleys, farm land, orchards etc. In fact most of geographic CA is rural.

Forum List

Back