Were there ever 20 people working on Obama, or Hillary, or any other Democrat???

Trump said that Amazon was violating anti-trust laws.

This demonstrates why the thin-skinned demagogue birfer Trump doesn't have the temperament to be President. He'd use the power of the government to go after his enemies. He's make Nixon look like Gandhi.

Or he'd talk to his AG about it, and be told he was wrong, and he would get on with his life.

The bluster you worry about is part of a public persona designed to discourage attacks and/or allow more extreme counter attacks.
So how many pimples or blackheads will Trump get next year, since you know all about his every action...

The Washington compost has deteriorated into a shameless left wing rag. Their circulation is down nearly 40% since 2009 a fact easily verifiable with a google search. This all out blitz on Trump reveals a couple of things. First and foremost it reveals that the Post along with the NY Times have spit on their journalistic credo for fairness and objectivity. They desperately want to RESHAPE OPINION with their biased reporting.
The second thing: it's all about ego. The Post wants to be the Liberal darling once again as when they brought down Nixon. They feel that if they bring down the Trump Elephant, it will be glory days again.

This is exactly what Jefferson warned about with the statement "The only security of all is in a free press". Does this sound like a free press to anyone?
I guess your post would make sense if you believe all that sewage healthmyths posted. But if you don't swallow all the 'hiding' done by Obama, as I do not, it is mostly just regurgitated old loser blogger musings.

Woodward didn't state how many are covering other candidates. Do you suppose 20 is less than the crack team of 'best people' investigators Trump sent to Hawaii to scrutinize birth records to no avail? What if the WaPo troops come up with nothing? Will they then become heroes for confirming a clear record to be quoted by you and healthmyths?

This thread is bullshit

There are hundreds of reporters looking into Trump

The context of the OP is "20 reporters assigned by one major paper."

It shows the complete partisanship and thus betrayal of their professional responsibility of that one paper AS AN EXAMPLE of the complete bias and failure of responsibility of the media in general.

I can see why you would want to distract/derail from that topic. It is not one that can work for your side.
Papers are only interested in circulation.......Trump sells
Hillary is boring

Bullshit.

Positive or even neutral coverage of Trump would get the same interest, it that was their motivation.

Seriously you don't believe the media is impartial?

Why would Trump get positive coverage? He's an asshole. What's positive about that?

So is the Hildebeast, but she won't be investigated like Trump will be.
Eag, Hillary is the most investigated woman in the world, Trump is the least investigated candidate maybe ever, but definitely now. Has ANYBODY ever called him out and gotten an answer? He either never heard of it before, ala David Duke, or turns the conversation, but definitive answers from him are few and far between. So can he stand the heat?

Republicans have spent tens of millions of dollars going after Hillary for 30 years. I bet there are more than 20 FBI agents alone going after her.

Republicans have spent tens of millions of dollars going after Hillary for 30 years. I bet there are more than 20 FBI agents alone going after her.

You are right... I'm sure there are more then 20 FBI... BUT that is the government!
They do NOT produce the news though that people form opinions on which pollsters ask their opinion!
The point is for people like you that are biased just as the MSM this doesn't mean anything.
The thread was for people that still believe in the MSM as "journalistic".."professional"... "unbiased"!
As far as Trump with over a billion people watching Trump's Apprentice over 185 episodes surely there would be a lot of people coming out against Trump.
But wait I'm sure Trump LIKE Obama (only difference it's Trump's money...Obama using OUR tax money) seals information.
For example why are the following "SEALED"??

[*]Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) — not found, not released
[*]Obama’s baptism records — sealed
[*]Obama’s adoption records — sealed
[*]Records of Obama’s and his mother’s repatriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
[*]Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
[*]Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) — not released
[*]Punahou School financial aid or school records — not released
[*]Occidental College financial aid records — not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
[*]Columbia College records — not released
[*]Columbia senior thesis — not released
[*]Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
[*]Obama’s law client list — sealed
[*]Obama’s files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed
[*]Obama’s record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed
[*]Obama’s medical records — not released
[*]Obama’s passport records — not released
National Institute of Prevarication » The Case Against Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama

WHY hasn't there been ANY MSM going after these records with "20 full time reporters"???

[

WHY hasn't there been ANY MSM going after these records with "20 full time reporters"???

Because conservatives are lazy?

So by your statement you ADMIT then the biased MSM hasn't been doing their job against Democrats BUT as for example with Trump... laying it all out there.
Obviously according to your standard you are proving the MSM is biased.
If you are a conservative the MSM goes after you. If you are a liberal... it's up to the conservatives to investigate.
You proved that MSM bias is OK as far as you are concerned.

Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 7.12.30 AM.png

[

Because conservatives are lazy?

So by your statement you ADMIT then the biased MSM hasn't been doing their job against Democrats BUT as for example with Trump... laying it all out there.
Obviously according to your standard you are proving the MSM is biased.
If you are a conservative the MSM goes after you. If you are a liberal... it's up to the conservatives to investigate.
You proved that MSM bias is OK as far as you are concerned.

View attachment 75279

Conservative media doesn't do hit pieces on conservatives.

This demonstrates why the thin-skinned demagogue birfer Trump doesn't have the temperament to be President. He'd use the power of the government to go after his enemies. He's make Nixon look like Gandhi.

Like BO using the IRS. Cut the crap for once.

So you think it's OK for the government to go after people for their politics, but only if your guy does it?

Got it.

You are right... I'm sure there are more then 20 FBI... BUT that is the government!
They do NOT produce the news though that people form opinions on which pollsters ask their opinion!
The point is for people like you that are biased just as the MSM this doesn't mean anything.
The thread was for people that still believe in the MSM as "journalistic".."professional"... "unbiased"!
As far as Trump with over a billion people watching Trump's Apprentice over 185 episodes surely there would be a lot of people coming out against Trump.
But wait I'm sure Trump LIKE Obama (only difference it's Trump's money...Obama using OUR tax money) seals information.

[*]Marriage license between Obama’s father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) — not found, not released
[*]Records of Obama’s and his mother’s repatriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia — not found, not released
[*]Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records — not found, not released
[*]Occidental College financial aid records — not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
National Institute of Prevarication » The Case Against Barry Sotero, aka Barack Obama

Hey, healthmyth, do you suppose the list you have provided will be the same list the WaPo 'Trump 20' will pursue? I am very anxious to learn of Trump's mother's repatriation as a US citizen if she has traveled off shore. And his Elementary school records are important too. I need to know if he drew dirty words in the dust on the school bus, or was disrespectful to his women teachers. His school and financial records will tell us a lot about him too, as well as college transcripts and client lists, and his passport legend. And while they're at it, maybe a year or two of tax records? Also, who runs the "National Institute of Prevarication"? Sounds like either a Father Sarducci or George Carlin kind of org.

It shows the complete partisanship and thus betrayal of their professional responsibility of that one paper AS AN EXAMPLE of the complete bias and failure of responsibility of the media in general.

I can see why you would want to distract/derail from that topic. It is not one that can work for your side.
Hillary is boring

Bullshit.

Positive or even neutral coverage of Trump would get the same interest, it that was their motivation.

Stories on Trump being a sweet guy do not sell

Telling the truth about Trump sells big time

And you know that how?

Let's see....

We can publish another Benghazi story or a story about Trumps latest blunder

The question was how do you know that a positive story about Trump would not sell.

Your reply did not address that question, at all.

Thus, my point stands.

Or he'd talk to his AG about it, and be told he was wrong, and he would get on with his life.

The bluster you worry about is part of a public persona designed to discourage attacks and/or allow more extreme counter attacks.
So how many pimples or blackheads will Trump get next year, since you know all about his every action...

Toro presented one scenario based on Trump's public persona.

I pointed out that Trump's public persona is not the real Trump and presented, an imo, more likely scenario.

If you disagree with me, the logical step for you to take would be to explain why you think that I am incorrect.

You are welcome to try that.

Save your snark for someone that might be impressed by it.

Hillary is boring

Bullshit.

And you know that how?

Let's see....

The question was how do you know that a positive story about Trump would not sell.

Thus, my point stands.

MY point stands ... Trump is a pussy ... Trumpbots are pussies ...

name one time Obama OR Clinton whined about media coverage when they were getting the living hell hammered out of them?

Donnie needs to man up and get to the issues and leave all the crybaby tears to his Trumpbots.

Bullshit.

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

name one time Obama OR Clinton whined about media coverage when they were getting the living hell hammered out of them?

Donnie needs to man up and get to the issues and leave all the crybaby tears to his Trumpbots.

are you kidding? Obozo and the Clintoons complain constantly about any negative coverage that they get. The are the most thin skinned creatures on the planet.

But back to the OP. 20 NYT reporters digging into Trump's history. Why didn't the NYT put the same number to dig into Obama's history, or Hillary's, or Pelosi's, or Reid's, or Biden's, of Gore's, or Kerry's.

The hypocrisy of the biased left wing media is huge and obvious to anyone except you brain dead libtardians.

Bullshit.

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

Logical Fallacy of Argument from Ridicule.

YOur argument is invalid.

The media is biased and this is a fact that needs to be kept in mind, when considering anything they say.

Hey, healthmyth, do you suppose the list you have provided will be the same list the WaPo 'Trump 20' will pursue? I am very anxious to learn of Trump's mother's repatriation as a US citizen if she has traveled off shore. And his Elementary school records are important too. I need to know if he drew dirty words in the dust on the school bus, or was disrespectful to his women teachers. His school and financial records will tell us a lot about him too, as well as college transcripts and client lists, and his passport legend. And while they're at it, maybe a year or two of tax records? Also, who runs the "National Institute of Prevarication"? Sounds like either a Father Sarducci or George Carlin kind of org.

The problem is all of Obama's records were sealed AS I IMAGINE fair being FAIR so should Trump's.
Point is though WHERE WAS THE MSM on Obama?
I mean I found this from Obama's book and I'm sure YOU've never read it or else you would certainly feel like the FOOL for Obama that you are!
Read with what disdain he has for even his OWN mother with his patronizing "pat on the hand"....
Read why Obama had NO problem hiring a guy who called people like you as having the "stupidity of the American Voter"... yea... Obama sealed the above.. for good
reason... HE IS A a FREQUENT FLYER AND LIAR!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"
Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a "Choom Gang" member describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but BAD LUCK!

I thought Foxnews was the most watched cable news network.

I thought conservatives dominated talk radio.

I thought the Right had several thousand anti-liberal anti-Democrat anti-Obama sites on the internet.

Foxnews is the most watched because it is the only network serving it's niche market, ie a half of America, while the rest fight over the other half.

COnservatives dominate talk radio, because the rest of media and pop culture is saturated with Leftist Propaganda.

Now I'm literally laughing out loud at your demented opinion that rightwing talk radio is NOT propaganda.

You are too stupid for words. We need to commission a word inventer to come with words extreme enough to accurately describe your level of stupidity.

I actually made no comment on the content of rightwing talk radio.

The irony of you calling me stupid in a post where the only point of "mine" you address is one that was created by your inability to communicate, is wonderfully hilarious, and I am sure, beyond your comprehension.

Yes you did. You said its popularity was because of its contrast to leftist propaganda.

Go ahead and admit that rightwing talk radio is nothing more than rightwing propaganda, and I'll stand corrected.
Or, my point stands.
Talk radio is COMMENTARY, while reporting in the NYT is supposed to be JOURNALISM. There used to be a difference.

The FBI is not a Republican institution.

Bullshit.

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

"Vast, right wing conspiracy".

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

are you kidding? Obozo and the Clintoons complain constantly about any negative coverage that they get. The are the most thin skinned creatures on the planet.

But back to the OP. 20 NYT reporters digging into Trump's history. Why didn't the NYT put the same number to dig into Obama's history, or Hillary's, or Pelosi's, or Reid's, or Biden's, of Gore's, or Kerry's.

The hypocrisy of the biased left wing media is huge and obvious to anyone except you brain dead libtardians.

prove it.

Forum List

Back