Were there ever 20 people working on Obama, or Hillary, or any other Democrat???

Bullshit.

Positive or even neutral coverage of Trump would get the same interest, it that was their motivation.

Seriously you don't believe the media is impartial?
Stories on Trump being a sweet guy do not sell

Telling the truth about Trump sells big time

And you know that how?

Let's see....

We can publish another Benghazi story or a story about Trumps latest blunder

The question was how do you know that a positive story about Trump would not sell.

Your reply did not address that question, at all.

Thus, my point stands.

The context of the OP is "20 reporters assigned by one major paper."

It shows the complete partisanship and thus betrayal of their professional responsibility of that one paper AS AN EXAMPLE of the complete bias and failure of responsibility of the media in general.

I can see why you would want to distract/derail from that topic. It is not one that can work for your side.

MY point stands ... Trump is a pussy ... Trumpbots are pussies ...

name one time Obama OR Clinton whined about media coverage when they were getting the living hell hammered out of them?

Donnie needs to man up and get to the issues and leave all the crybaby tears to his Trumpbots.

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory referenced by then First Lady of the United StatesHillary Rodham Clinton in 1998 in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.[2] Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign.[3]
Vast right-wing conspiracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did a quick Google search on "Hillary right wing conspiracy" with About 827,000 results (0.56 seconds)
So you were saying????

And you know that how?

Let's see....

The question was how do you know that a positive story about Trump would not sell.

Thus, my point stands.

It shows the complete partisanship and thus betrayal of their professional responsibility of that one paper AS AN EXAMPLE of the complete bias and failure of responsibility of the media in general.

I can see why you would want to distract/derail from that topic. It is not one that can work for your side.

name one time Obama OR Clinton whined about media coverage when they were getting the living hell hammered out of them?

Donnie needs to man up and get to the issues and leave all the crybaby tears to his Trumpbots.

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory referenced by then First Lady of the United StatesHillary Rodham Clinton in 1998 in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.[2] Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign.[3]

Did a quick Google search on "Hillary right wing conspiracy" with About 827,000 results (0.56 seconds)
So you were saying????

Ive been saying the media devotes as much effort to Clinton as they do Trump ... thanks for proving my point.

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

So you were saying????

post-60060-Daenerys-so-full-of-win-thumbs-NS81.gif

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

So you were saying????

Ive been saying the media devotes as much effort to Clinton as they do Trump ... thanks for proving my point.

Hillary complaining about a mythical conspiracy in no way proves that the media "devotes as much effort to Clinton as they do Trump".

What it is is an answer to your request for an example of "clinton whining about media coverage".

Thus your challenge to the "manhood" of Trump and his supporters is debunked.

And you know that how?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

are you kidding? Obozo and the Clintoons complain constantly about any negative coverage that they get. The are the most thin skinned creatures on the planet.

But back to the OP. 20 NYT reporters digging into Trump's history. Why didn't the NYT put the same number to dig into Obama's history, or Hillary's, or Pelosi's, or Reid's, or Biden's, of Gore's, or Kerry's.

The hypocrisy of the biased left wing media is huge and obvious to anyone except you brain dead libtardians.

prove it.

the obvious does not require proof. Do I need to prove to you that the sun rises in the east?

Let's see....

Thus, my point stands.

So you were saying????

Hillary complaining about a mythical conspiracy in no way proves that the media "devotes as much effort to Clinton as they do Trump".

What it is is an answer to your request for an example of "clinton whining about media coverage".

unhealthymyth quips:

So you were saying????

see that Corrie ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you were saying?

Thus, my point stands.

So you were saying????

unhealthymyth quips:

So you were saying????

you were saying?

1. It is still an answer to your demand for an example of Hillary "whining" about media coverage.

2. Your attempt to change the subject is noted.

a. That is one number, not compared to anything to show any equal ness to Trump's coverage.

b. ONly a lib would want to compare amount of coverage with no thought to pro vs anti-coverage.

So you were saying????

unhealthymyth quips:

So you were saying????

you were saying?

1. It is still an answer to your demand for an example of Hillary "whining" about media coverage.

a. That is one number, not compared to anything to show any equal ness to Trump's coverage.

b. ONly a lib would want to compare amount of coverage with no thought to pro vs anti-coverage.

I never changed the subject ... Trump deserves the attention he's getting from the media. He opened that door as he likes to put it.

Clinton has been under the microscope for years opposed to Trumps recent short term scrutiny ... He's been whining about being treated unfair ever since Megan pulled down his boxers and spanked his sissy ass ... if Hillary has put on a display of temper tantrums like Donnie has I can't find it. You say she does SO YOU FIND IT AND POST IT ...

I'll wait..

So you were saying????

unhealthymyth quips:

So you were saying????

you were saying?

I never changed the subject ... Trump deserves the attention he's getting from the media. He opened that door as he likes to put it.

Clinton has been under the microscope for years opposed to Trumps recent short term scrutiny ... He's been whining about being treated unfair ever since Megan pulled down his boxers and spanked his sissy ass ... if Hillary has put on a display of temper tantrums like Donnie has I can't find it. You say she does SO YOU FIND IT AND POST IT ...

I'll wait..

1. Trump deserves accurate and honest and objective reporting. Just like everyone else. He has not been getting it. The media has abused their power for far to long. Megan was out of line and Trump was right to slap her down.

And they have kissed and made up.

But she will think twice about trying a stunt like that with Trump again.

2. HIllary has been under a microscope from Right Wing Political Operatives and Partisans. The MSM has been giving her a pass on nearly everything forever.

Her nonsense about a "RIght Wing Conspiracy" was the example of her whining about media coverage you asked for, and are now are refusing to accept, because you are a liberal, and thus completely dishonest.

Forum List

Back