Bernie Wakes Up The Morning Joe Crew!...

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
Wow, if you missed MSNBCs Morning Joe today you missed, as Rush would put it, several random acts of journalism committed by its usual cast of lefty nitwits commenting on the state of the Democratic party in the wake of yesterday's Dem primaries as well as other recent developments.

From my notes...

"The process was rigged from the beginning in Iowa," Joe Scarborough.

"Bernie Sanders has started a revolution," J.S.

"Legitimate argument to be angry over the treatment Sanders has received from the Democrat party," Mike Barnicle commenting on Bernie supporters.

"Now we have an earthquake on the Democratic side," Mika Brzezinski on the developing party chaos.

"...a word to the leadership of the Democratic party. It can do the right thing (regarding he and his supporters)...or the other option is to keep the status quo and be a party of limited participation and limited energy," Bernie Sanders commenting on yesterday's primarty results.

"...why the Democratic convention could be chaotic, not the Republican convention," Mika opining.

"Why would Bernie get in line...it's rigged, rigged!," J.S.

"It's not only a movement (Sanders), it's revealed the real hypocrisy in the Democrat party itself, hypocrisy that started at the very beginning of the race...they (D party) shot themselves in the foot and paying the price now," Mika.

"Crazy, crazy fight on the Democrat side could go all the way to the convention," J.S.

"DNC has not had rules that are fair...rigged from the start with the super delegates...(that say) we (DNC) don't trust the will of the voters," J.S. (? might have been someone else commenting)

"...a battle for the heart and soul of the Democrat party," J.S.

"...the irony (of Hillary) moving closer and closer to him (Bernie's issues), folks (B supporters) get angrier and angrier...a war in the party," Mike Barnicle.

And those were just the things I was able to note.

Other points of interest...

The Hildebeast eked out a win in KY, 47% to 46%, a state she beat Barry by 35 points in '08.

At Bernie's speech in Oregon, to a massive crowd, lots of folks holding signs, "Bernie or Bust." Hmmm...what does that mean? If you screw us over we're not gonna vote for Hillary? Maybe just not show up in November, show up and write in Bernie on the ballot, or Mickey Mouse, or, horror of horrors, cross over and vote Trump?

On a similar note, what did Bernie mean when he commented the party keeping the status quo would be a party of "limited participation"? Was that a veiled threat about November turnout? I dunno.

Meanwhile, look for lefty screwballs to continue to harp on all the "problems" on the Republican side of things.

One thing I'd bet dollars to donuts on though. I'd bet lots of folks on Hillary's campaign staff had very uncomfortable bowel movements this morning over the prospect of her winning the battle for the nomination, only to lose the war come November.

Bernie or Bust!!!

Forum List

Back