Were Some 9-11 Hijackers CIA Agents?

You all will note that it's not a story manufactured by Russian propagandists.

It's information released by a Guantanamo court.

It's not my schtick but I'm sure it will appeal to those who know building 7 came down before it came down.

I know! It's a stretch that might fit better in conspiracy theories, but read all about it first!
That e.g. mastermind Osama bin Laden, was a former CIA operative is known. That e.g. the US and other countries have no problem whatsoever to make buddies out of terrorists and then demonizing/renouncing and killing them is also known.
That Members of al-Quida might have infiltrated the CIA - or Middle-Easterners working for the CIA might have been made into double agents by al-Quida also can't be out-ruled, the latter is actually very likely.
As such it would have certainly helped al-Quida to carry out the attacks - however to indicate or to construe that the CIA itself planed the 9/11 attacks - is IMO nonsense.

You know what?

Coming from this tainted CIA or FBI.....anything and I mean anything is possible

So yes, that is a possibility....going more into an absolute certainty. :dunno:

I know! It's a stretch that might fit better in conspiracy theories, but read all about it first!
The CIA certainly knew about them, and the CIA was rubber stamping visas for the rest of the terrorists at the Embassy in SA. Those 2 did indeed attend a terrorist convention and then came to Cali. The part of SA government that helped plan the attack was the Dept of Islamic Affairs. Iran was also involved.

They Were This CIA: Conspiracy In Arabia

All these idiot theories they dream up for an agency that can't even defend its parking lot. They would need millions of people, all of them keeping their mouths shut, to pull off even a fraction of what nutjobs dream up for them to be involved in.

Forum List

Back