Were Some 9-11 Hijackers CIA Agents?

That e.g. mastermind Osama bin Laden, was a former CIA operative is known. That e.g. the US and other countries have no problem whatsoever to make buddies out of terrorists and then demonizing/renouncing and killing them is also known.
That Members of al-Quida might have infiltrated the CIA - or Middle-Easterners working for the CIA might have been made into double agents by al-Quida also can't be out-ruled, the latter is actually very likely.
As such it would have certainly helped al-Quida to carry out the attacks - however to indicate or to construe that the CIA itself planed the 9/11 attacks - is IMO nonsense.
One would certainly think that it wouldn't be possible that the CIA had been infiltrated by terrorists at the highest level. But then there's this story that's suggesting otherwise.

This then brings up the question of whether or not unfriendly infiltrators are still working within the CIA?

I think your e.g.'s spin is avoiding the questions that need to be considered.

Why didn't Israel know this was coming before 9-11? Has the craft of intelligence gathering gone above their abilities now too?

One would certainly think that it wouldn't be possible that the CIA had been infiltrated by terrorists at the highest level. But then there's this story that's suggesting otherwise.

This then brings up the question of whether or not unfriendly infiltrators are still working within the CIA?

Why didn't Israel know this was coming before 9-11? Has the craft of intelligence gathering gone above their abilities now too?
They don't infiltrate CIA the CIA infiltrates them.

They don't infiltrate CIA the CIA infiltrates them.
Ridiculous exaggerations aren't helpful to my attempts to get this forum percolating in the mornings. Even gun related threads are getting tepid responses so far.

Ridiculous exaggerations aren't helpful to my attempts to get this forum percolating in the mornings. Even gun related threads are getting tepid responses so far.
I agree which is why I don't make ridiculous exaggerations.

I know! It's a stretch that might fit better in conspiracy theories, but read all about it first!
I'm looking for the source that revealed this claim, but it warrants consideration at a time when many of the principals behind the politics of 911 are still alive.
social

Basically, the claim is this: When the USS Cole was attacked in October 2000, the Taliban moved UBL and his staff to a "safe" house then gave the GPS coordinates to the US, expecting a cruise missile to solve their al-Qaeda problem.

The lame-duck Clinton Administration did nothing, and so did Bush II. Allegedly the Taliban joked if the US couldn't afford the cruise missile fuel, they would pay for it o_O

I'm looking for the source that revealed this claim, but it warrants consideration at a time when many of the principals behind the politics of 911 are still alive.
social

Basically, the claim is this: When the USS Cole was attacked in October 2000, the Taliban moved UBL and his staff to a "safe" house then gave the GPS coordinates to the US, expecting a cruise missile to solve their al-Qaeda problem.

The lame-duck Clinton Administration did nothing, and so did Bush II. Allegedly the Taliban joked if the US couldn't afford the cruise missile fuel, they would pay for it o_O
Good contribution on which to speculate.

That e.g. mastermind Osama bin Laden, was a former CIA operative is known. That e.g. the US and other countries have no problem whatsoever to make buddies out of terrorists and then demonizing/renouncing and killing them is also known.
That Members of al-Quida might have infiltrated the CIA - or Middle-Easterners working for the CIA might have been made into double agents by al-Quida also can't be out-ruled, the latter is actually very likely.
As such it would have certainly helped al-Quida to carry out the attacks - however to indicate or to construe that the CIA itself planed the 9/11 attacks - is IMO nonsense.
College Graduates Are Ignorant Even About School Subjects, Yet They Are the Deciders

Using bin Laden against the Communists made sense. Not realizing that, being a Moslem, he would turn against us next shows what a shallow knowledge of history our "intelligence" agencies have.

The jihad was only dormant for ten years (end of World War I to the founding of the Moslem Brotherhood). So the British shouldn't have opposed Israeli statehood after World War II, Eisenhower shouldn't have taken the Moslems' side in the 1956 Suez War, LBJ shouldn't have sent the USS Liberty to spy on the Israeli Army in order to limit its victory in 1967, Nixon should have realized that the Arab Oil Embargo in 1973 was a jihadist Act of War, Carter never should have encourage the Iranians into an occupation protest, Reagan should have wiped out Hezbollah after they murdered our Marines in 1983, etc.

Last edited:
You know what?

Coming from this tainted CIA or FBI.....anything and I mean anything is possible

So yes, that is a possibility....going more into an absolute certainty. :dunno:
The I in CIA Stands for Ego

Anything from the Central Intelligence Agency is possible except intelligence. It would have taken the smarts they don't have for them to pull off a 9/11 operation.

All these idiot theories they dream up for an agency that can't even defend its parking lot. They would need millions of people, all of them keeping their mouths shut, to pull off even a fraction of what nutjobs dream up for them to be involved in.
The Wizard of Don't

The CIA benefits from the Truthies' paranoia. It gives them the image of being super-intelligent and so powerful and ruthless that we better do whatever the government tells us to do.

When I Warned About Grooming, I Was Called a "Homophobe"

The Israelis did anticipate this, but they were treated like racist nutjobs and ignored.

In 1973, they shot down an off-course Libyan airliner because they had discovered that the Moslems were planning to hijack a plane and fly it into a large office building.

When I Warned About Grooming, I Was Called a "Homophobe"

The Israelis did anticipate this, but they were treated like racist nutjobs and ignored.

In 1973, they shot down an off-course Libyan airliner because they had discovered that the Moslems were planning to hijack a plane and fly it into a large office building.
You can't really say that the Israeli intelligence warned of the attack to the point of allowing America to stop it. If they did then the hijacked would have been arrested in the airports.

And please almighty dog, don't let that be a hint that the Israelis puposely kept it a secret!

This lawyer who represents the 9/11 families knows more than anyone, who is at least willing to speak. He successfully sued Libya and secured a 2.3 Billion settlement from them regarding the Pan Am bombing. He has the receipts.

al-QuidaOne would certainly think that it wouldn't be possible that the CIA had been infiltrated by terrorists at the highest level. But then there's this story that's suggesting otherwise.

I don't think I am trying to add a spin into this thesis of yours, but simply sticking to what I believe to know.

The German intelligence (BND) had amongst other countries Intel services, provided information and clear indications towards a terrorist attack to be conducted in the USA even in the time-frame were the attack then did happen.
No intel service of any country is 100% fail-proof. The BND had for decades spies from East-Germany within it's absolute top-ranks.
That there was a lack of coordination amongst the US intel services themselves is known - and that lack existed even more towards the cooperation with other countries.

In hindsight 10-20 years later off course questions, due to further information's available - are great food for conspiracy theorists. In general these "further information's" are due to so called revers-engineering of a case - then adding ALL available and gathered information into a central investigation team/commission. Therefore in most cases giving a very clear picture of what had happened as to how its was planed, by whom, etc.etc.

If infiltrators are present in all countries intel services isn't a question, it's a fact. The question is - how many, at what level and departments and how did they manage to infiltrate.

That neither the Clinton nor the Bush jun. administration reacted accordingly to the upcoming serious threat of an organization such as, al-Quida - also helped to confuse those countries and their organizations towards assisting the US intel services. E.g. a lot of faked Iraqi documents (by the USA) to discredit person's working for e.g. the BND.

Last edited:

I know! It's a stretch that might fit better in conspiracy theories, but read all about it first!
We know for sure that the "plane" that hit the pentagon wasn't even a plane. Pictures (and lack of plane debris) prove it. We know that building 7 was professionally and precisely toppled by internal explosions. So I honestly don't believe the "official" narrative one bit. As for the part the CIA may or may not have played? I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they planned and orchestrated the entire event. There's also evidence suggesting that the Mossad played a significant role.

We know for sure that the "plane" that hit the pentagon wasn't even a plane. Pictures (and lack of plane debris) prove it. We know that building 7 was professionally and precisely toppled by internal explosions. So I honestly don't believe the "official" narrative one bit. As for the part the CIA may or may not have played? I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if they planned and orchestrated the entire event. There's also evidence suggesting that the Mossad played a significant role.

You're an idiot.

We don't "know" any of that bullshit. We KNOW it was a plane that hit the pentagon. There won't be any debris left when an aluminum airplane hits a concrete structure at close to 500mph. The plane will literally vaporize. The same thing has happened when planes fly straight into the ground at high speed. There is little to no debris left. Planes are made of aluminum. The same shit your soda can is made out of. If you can stand on a soda can and squish it to nothing what do you think 500mph and 4000 gallons of jet fuel smashing into a concrete wall would do to it?

Stop spreading misinformation you fucking idiot.

Here is a photo released of the plane debris from the pentagon. The metal is right, the rivets are right and the color is right. It's the plane they said went missing and hit the pentagon.

EPA-pentagon-attack12-ml-170331.jpg

You're an idiot.

We don't "know" any of that bullshit. We KNOW it was a plane that hit the pentagon. There won't be any debris left when an aluminum airplane hits a concrete structure at close to 500mph. The plane will literally vaporize. The same thing has happened when planes fly straight into the ground at high speed. There is little to no debris left. Planes are made of aluminum. The same shit your soda can is made out of. If you can stand on a soda can and squish it to nothing what do you think 500mph and 4000 gallons of jet fuel smashing into a concrete wall would do to it?

Stop spreading misinformation you fucking idiot.

Here is a photo released of the plane debris from the pentagon. The metal is right, the rivets are right and the color is right. It's the plane they said went missing and hit the pentagon.

EPA-pentagon-attack12-ml-170331.jpg
And entire passenger jet crashes into a building and this is all they find? You'll have to do better.

Forum List

Back