We're losing Florida. What to do?

Guys, I'm worried that the libtards in Florida are poised to elect Andrew Gillum for Governor and reelect Bill Nelson for Senate.
What can we do to avoid this catastrophe? I'm nervous.

How about a little more cheating? Gerrymandering, starting elections with head starts, preventing left wing people from voting? You know, the usual stuff.

I think Gillum will win because DeSantis is too closely tied to Trump. Gillum nailed DeSantis when he pointed out racists are supporting DeSantis. One reason it could happen is a desire to end one party rule in Florida. It would require Gillum to move to the right and the Republican legislature to move to the left to meet in the center.

I do think that Nelson will beat Scott.

Guys, I'm worried that the libtards in Florida are poised to elect Andrew Gillum for Governor and reelect Bill Nelson for Senate.
Don't worry. Gillum is self destructing.

I don't know about Nelson. He is the biggest scumbucket in Florida.

I got told about Nelson today. He's never worked a day in his life. Most Americans aren't going to vote for a Communist, not even one that's more silvery tongued and slick than Obama.

That Gillium puts on a good speech, but he's got Tallahassee halfway to being a shithole.

I already know who to vote for, just gotta dig into them damn propositions. They should make them word those in plain English, not doublespeak.

Andrew Gillum’s Former Chief of Staff: “Tallahassee had the Highest Number of Murders in History Last Year” – Tallahassee Reports
Bill Nelson - Wikipedia

That means rich daddy worked it so he stayed stateside in the reserves instead of going to war.

There's not one real job mentioned there, it was a very reliable source I heard this from. So far they've been proven correct.
Rich daddy died when he was 14, his mother died when he was 24 he did it all on his own a****** LOL you and your Source are clueless. And he served on active duty 3 years and became a captain. You are a bad despicable gossip and a typical idiot GOP voter believe anything...

fallonface1.gif

I got told about Nelson today. He's never worked a day in his life. Most Americans aren't going to vote for a Communist, not even one that's more silvery tongued and slick than Obama.

That Gillium puts on a good speech, but he's got Tallahassee halfway to being a shithole.

I already know who to vote for, just gotta dig into them damn propositions. They should make them word those in plain English, not doublespeak.

Andrew Gillum’s Former Chief of Staff: “Tallahassee had the Highest Number of Murders in History Last Year” – Tallahassee Reports
Bill Nelson - Wikipedia

That means rich daddy worked it so he stayed stateside in the reserves instead of going to war.

There's not one real job mentioned there, it was a very reliable source I heard this from. So far they've been proven correct.
Rich daddy died when he was 14, his mother died when he was 24 he did it all on his own a****** LOL you and your Source are clueless.

He was in college by 24, dumbass Dupe! Daddy paid for it too!

17 was the draft age then, I believe. Your argument fails once again!

Last edited:
I think Gillum will win because DeSantis is too closely tied to Trump. Gillum nailed DeSantis when he pointed out racists are supporting DeSantis. One reason it could happen is a desire to end one party rule in Florida. It would require Gillum to move to the right and the Republican legislature to move to the left to meet in the center.

You know Bee, I haven't put you on ignore because you were funny to watch, flailing about in your pathetic attempts to defend the indefensible of the leftists you support. But now you are turning into one of the dumbest excuse for a human being I have ever encountered. You don't have the sense to poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel. Why don't you do us all a favor and smash your computer/cell phone into tiny little pieces so that people will not realize what a POS your lousy opinions cast you to be?

Alpha Mike Foxtrot!

Is b******* gossip all you Republicans care about?

You haven't dug a damn thing up to dispute it yet, have ya?

Know why? Because it's the truth. :funnyface:

Can't post "bullshit" anymore, Stupor Duper?
His father died when he was 14 and he served active duty 68 to 70 and became a captain, so I would say you are full of s*** as always. I prefer the truth and would be horrified to spread ridiculous character assassination like you do. Ditto with Hillary Obama etc etc

You know Bee, I haven't put you on ignore because you were funny to watch, flailing about in your pathetic attempts to defend the indefensible of the leftists you support. But now you are turning into one of the dumbest excuse for a human being I have ever encountered. You don't have the sense to poor piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel. Why don't you do us all a favor and smash your computer/cell phone into tiny little pieces so that people will not realize what a POS your lousy opinions cast you to be?

Alpha Mike Foxtrot!
Time for your meds and another roll of tinfoil, super hater dupe...

Is b******* gossip all you Republicans care about?

You haven't dug a damn thing up to dispute it yet, have ya?

Know why? Because it's the truth. :funnyface:

Can't post "bullshit" anymore, Stupor Duper?
His father died when he was 14 and he served active duty 68 to 70 and became a captain, so I would say you are full of s*** as always. I prefer the truth and would be horrified to spread ridiculous character assassination like you do. Ditto with Hillary Obama etc etc

Apparently you don't understand what the Reserves are. :rolleyes:

I'm in Florida. I'm not feeling what you're afraid of to be honest with you. Gillum is the Mayor of Tallahassee and that's a freaking disaster of a city. He's got all kinds of corruption issues he's dealing with and is running on a far left platform that the majority of Floridians are simply not in favor of.

As for Nelson? He's been around forever and it's definitely an anti incumbent type of year. He's running against Rick Scott who's been a rather popular Governor. Nelson is trying to portray Scott as the reason we had bad red tide this year which is pretty amusing since Nelson has taken more money from Big Sugar down here than any other politician in the US and they're the biggest users of fertilizers that lead to the algae blooms.

I think DeSantis wins the Governor's race rather handily and Scott wins a close contest with Nelson.

I'm in Florida. I'm not feeling what you're afraid of to be honest with you. Gillum is the Mayor of Tallahassee and that's a freaking disaster of a city. He's got all kinds of corruption issues he's dealing with and is running on a far left platform that the majority of Floridians is simply not in favor of.

As for Nelson? He's been around forever and it's definitely an anti incumbent type of year. He's running against Rick Scott who's been a rather popular Governor. Nelson is trying to portray Scott as the reason we had bad red tide this year which is pretty amusing since Nelson has taken more money from Big Sugar down here than any other politician in the US and they're the biggest users of fertilizers that lead to the algae blooms.

I think DeSantis wins the Governor's race rather handily and Scott wins a close contest with Nelson.

That's the way I see it happening. Was actually kinda on the fence about Nelson until I learned something today. What happened to Rubio?

I'm in Florida. I'm not feeling what you're afraid of to be honest with you. Gillum is the Mayor of Tallahassee and that's a freaking disaster of a city. He's got all kinds of corruption issues he's dealing with and is running on a far left platform that the majority of Floridians is simply not in favor of.

That's the way I see it happening. Was actually kinda on the fence about Nelson until I learned something today. What happened to Rubio?

Nothing that I know of. Marco Rubio is the Junior Senator from Florida but he's not up for reelection in this election cycle. Bill Nelson is.

Lot of PR 'refugees' squatting in Florida, thanks to their own corrupt govt, and tlike all 'refugees' they want to turn their new 'refuges' into the same shitholes they left, and they can vote in Florida's elections as well, so naturally they will go Democrat.

Rick Scott's done some good things, but he's also made a lot of money. He is definitely an insider.

The choices for Senate kinda suck this time.

Lot of PR 'refugees' squatting in Florida, thanks to their own corrupt govt, and tlike all 'refugees' they want to turn their new 'refuges' into the same shitholes they left, and they can vote in Florida's elections as well, so naturally they will go Democrat.

They shouldn't be able to vote here. I believe they're concentrated in counties that would be blue, anyway.

I.E.

Dade-Broward, and Hillsborough.

Gillium will get some black votes, he's a smoooooooth-talker. Smoother than Obama, even.

How about a little more cheating? Gerrymandering, starting elections with head starts, preventing left wing people from voting? You know, the usual stuff.
Illegal aliens voting, homeless people paid to attack GOP rallygoers, leftist loons blocking streets & attacking marchers, debate "moderators" fixing debates to favor Democrats, New Black Panthers intimidating GOP voters,

You know, the usual stuff

I don't like Scott. I don't like that before he got elected, he campaigned as anti-illegal immigration, then became soft on it after getting elected. I don't like his neglect on red tide and algae pollution. I don't like his corruption background. And I sure don't like that he opposed arming teachers and school staff, with guns.

But guess what. I'm going to vote for Scott. Know why ? Because of the Kavanaugh hearings. Democrats really hung themselves with that one.

I don't like Scott. I don't like that before he got elected, he campaigned as anti-illegal immigration, then became soft on it after getting elected. I don't like his neglect on red tide and algae pollution. I don't like his corruption background. And I sure don't like that he opposed arming teachers and school staff, with guns.

But guess what. I'm going to vote for Scott. Know why ? Because of the Kavanaugh hearings. Democrats really hung themselves with that one.

I don't like Scott. I'm thinking he's responsible for all the useless trees planted along the interstates (millions of useless tax dollars spent) and got kickbacks for doing it. I will vote for him, though.

View attachment 224855

Bill Nelson - Wikipedia

Rich daddy died when he was 14, his mother died when he was 24 he did it all on his own a****** LOL you and your Source are clueless.

Father died when he was 14 for crying out loud. He was in the military, made captain, so Jesus you have no shame at all... Just blind duped hate of Democrats. Pure BS gossip.

View attachment 224855

Bill Nelson - Wikipedia

Father died when he was 14 for crying out loud. He was in the military, made captain, so Jesus you have no shame at all... Just blind duped hate of Democrats. Pure BS gossip.

Bachelor degree + OTS = Automatic officer, Derpda Duper.

Eh, but he did rise through the ranks. You got that right.

He already had a doctorate by then, though.

He's a lawyer, aka "Liar".

He's a turd. Gun control, "Climate Change"...Fuck him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back