We're at war in the Red Sea

I know about Semen. Does that count?

Do you live in Yemen? Don't you know anything about Luxembourg? What about Mauritius?

They make one hell of a coconut pina colada there.

Do you like coconuts?

What's surada with you?

I have been to Luxembourg a couple of times. My classmate was with the French embassy in Yemen. I have been to Asir and Abha, but Yemen has always been too dangerous.

You don't have any education, do you?
Mamas' Boys Childishly Seeing the Professors As Infallible Father-Figures

College deferments must be abolished too. Because of the snobbery of the Draft Boards, that turned out to be an exemption anyway.

High IQs get their minds put in a permanent straitjacket in that institution. The rest of the students are richkid scum and teenagers who are afraid to grow up. I was afraid of not growing up, so I skipped that peonage and volunteered for combat in Vietnam.

Muzzies Killing Muzzies Is a Win
Looks like this year will be all about so called Muzzies ( Racist trash term ) killing the USeless -- which is not difficult these days .

Great day for the Hezzers yesterday --- Really whacked the Ethnic Cleansers .
The Israeli God obviously deserting them yet again .
They deserve a refund

Last edited:
And Biden is winning on all fronts.
Interesting to actually see Deniers in action .

Try Brainskewed instead of skews .
Seems to describe you so much more accurately.

Intriguing to see total Gullibles still supporting the worst alleged President ever , and still beleving he is not a puppet who pisses his pants every single day .

There was a time when Republicans were proud of our sailors and Marines fighting Muslim pirates. As far back as 1801-1805 Thomas Jefferson — of all Presidents not exactly the most warmongering — sent them to end the Barbary Pirate plague off “the shores of Tripoli.”

That time some 300 captured American hostages were freed and the Tripoli government overthrown.

The situation with the Houthis is not exactly the same … but not essentially different either! We are not sending soldiers to fight a WAR in Yemen but simply trying to stop missile attacks on crucial shipping through the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden — which the Iranian Mullah theocracy / dictatorship has helped finance.

Trump of course now criticizes Biden’s decision. This is nothing but craven, cynical opportunism, irresponsibility and cowardice. Trump just wants to portray Biden as a warmonger and himself as a “peacemaker” — especially in Ukraine where his buddy Putin (aided by Putin’s buddies in Iran) are waging a bloody aggressive war. Trump thinks we all have forgotten when he supported Saudi Arabia’s real war against the Houthis, providing the jets & bombs that attacked Houthi villages.

One wonders what the Orange “Peacemaker” would do about Houthi attacks on American and international shipping? NOTHING ???

Last edited:
We weren't at war. Now we're at war on two fronts. Nice job, Biden.

Yemen has been in cross border attacks since 2000. By 2015 the Saudis were forced to respond. The Al Houthis want control of the Bab Al Mandab and Secotra island. They have been joined by Somali pirates. It's a bad situation.

There was a time when Republicans were proud of our sailors and Marines fighting Muslim pirates. As far back as 1801-1805 Thomas Jefferson — of all Presidents not exactly the most warmongering — sent them to end the Barbary Pirate plague off “the shores of Tripoli.”

That time some 300 captured American hostages were freed and the Tripoli government overthrown.

The situation with the Houthis is not exactly the same … but not essentially different either! We are not sending soldiers to fight a WAR in Yemen but simply trying to stop missile attacks on crucial shipping through the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden — which the Iranian Mullah theocracy / dictatorship has helped finance.

Trump of course now criticizes Biden’s decision. This is nothing but craven, cynical opportunism, irresponsibility and cowardice. Trump just wants to portray Biden as a warmonger and himself as a “peacemaker” — especially in Ukraine where his buddy Putin (aided by Putin’s buddies in Iran) are waging a bloody aggressive war. Trump thinks we all have forgotten when he supported Saudi Arabia’s real war against the Houthis, providing the jets & bombs that attacked Houthi villages.

One wonders what the Orange “Peacemaker” would do about Houthi attacks on American and international shipping? NOTHING ???

No comparison to the Barbary pirates who were mostly Europeans who lost their Letters of Marque.

Forum List

Back