Welp, they called it for Trump with only 12% of Michigan votes in!

Haley is rapidly making herself into a political punchline. Hey Nikki stop beating your head against the wall, time to stop being a Democrat darling and start working to BEAT Biden.
What are you scared of? It’s an election and she is running. The non caucus vote has been close.

Trump will be the MAGA candidate. He doesn't have a chance of being elected, but the MAGA cult doesn't seem to care. They think they are sticking it to the libruls by supporting him, but they are really sticking it to themselves. GO TRUMP, you slimey piece of shit.

If Haley was a boxer.

c093a914daca12b8d4ea1ea552383e5d.gif

Trump will be the MAGA candidate. He doesn't have a chance of being elected, but the MAGA cult doesn't seem to care. They think they are sticking it to the libruls by supporting him, but they are really sticking it to themselves. GO TRUMP, you slimey piece of shit.
What makes you think he "doesn't have a chance of being elected" ? You got some inside information about rigging the election ?

You are counting on your Democrat corrupted DOJ stopping Trump from running, eh? Hooray for America!!
Anything is possible I suppose in the bizarro world that your Party has created.

Trump will be the MAGA candidate. He doesn't have a chance of being elected, but the MAGA cult doesn't seem to care. They think they are sticking it to the libruls by supporting him, but they are really sticking it to themselves. GO TRUMP.

There ain't much I agree with you on, this I do.

Unfortunately Nikki Haley is hated more than Trump.

Haley is getting 30% of the vote. Not a great win for Trump and bad news for Trump for the general election.
That 30 percent are Republicans who will not support Trump
Even if half will vote Trump because he is Republican, there is still a large percentage who will never vote Trump

Forum List

Back