Welp, they called it for Trump with only 12% of Michigan votes in!

Trump will be the MAGA candidate. He doesn't have a chance of being elected, but the MAGA cult doesn't seem to care. They think they are sticking it to the libruls by supporting him, but they are really sticking it to themselves. GO TRUMP, you slimey piece of shit.

Its bizarre but they seem more interested in "owning the libs" than winning the White House.

Trump will be the MAGA candidate. He doesn't have a chance of being elected, but the MAGA cult doesn't seem to care. They think they are sticking it to the libruls by supporting him, but they are really sticking it to themselves. GO TRUMP, you slimey piece of shit.
LOL. Sounds like something pushed your buttons.

Trump has won MI before and he very well could do it again. All it would take is for the black vote to not turn up, which is VERY likely.

You are counting on your Democrat corrupted DOJ stopping Trump from running, eh? Hooray for America!!
Anything is possible I suppose in the bizarro world that your Party has created.
Well, no. i'm just sure his opposition will show up to vote, unlike 2016 when we just assumed he was too disgusting to be elected and we stayed home

You liberals give yourself to much importance. You know what Trump supporters care about? Dead nurse students in Ga. You slimy piece of shit.
Trump ~ 2024 because we need to close the border before it's your daughter is next...
VOTE TRUMP!! IT WILL DRIVE LIBERALS CRAZY!!
Doesn't matter that he has no chance of winnng.

101K uncommitted votes (13.3%) for FJB.....20K uncommitted was considered by the dems to be "safe" for FJB in MI. That's pretty bad.

LOL....I'm sure the dems will redefine "safe" shortly. :laughing0301:

I'll bet those shoes will win the state for him, Right?

Trump understands negroes
The way to get their vote is shoes with a lot of bling and sharing stories about getting booked for a felony or comparing mug shots

Trump has been convicted of Fraud

He uses the same skills to steal elections
Bogus "trials" are shams, not convictions. All these silly shams (only designed to keep Trump from campaigning for president) will all be overturned.

Trump is the victim of election theft, not the perpetrator of it.

No. He meant a team to cover up Democrat fraud.

Why does the English Language confuse Conservatives so much?

Biden…..We have a great Voter Fraud Team
Conservatives……That means they have a team to commit Voter Fraud

Mayor…..We have the best Homicide Squad in the State
Conservatives…..That means they have a squad to commit Homicides

Forum List

Back