Welp, they called it for Trump with only 12% of Michigan votes in!

Why does the English Language confuse Conservatives so much?

Biden…..We have a great Voter Fraud Team
Conservatives……That means they have a team to commit Voter Fraud

Mayor…..We have the best Homicide Squad in the State
Conservatives…..That means they have a squad to commit Homicides
He literally said he created an inclusive fraud team. What's so hard to understand? English is English!!

I asked you before how you can explain that. You havent answered.

waiting......waiting........waiting.....
Yes, I answered it, but since you have comprehension problems, I'll do it again. Sane people never imagined there were so many crazies for him to stir up, so we just assumed complacency was acceptable. We were wrong. Many didn't even bother to vote, and the crazies won. Trump can't count on his opposition just ignoring him ever again. We will show up in larger numbers than ever before.

What is so hard to understand a fraud team investigates fraud?

Does a Homicide Team commit Homicide?
Does a Vice Team commit Vice?
The fact that Biden's team of frauds failed to investigate the 2020 election fraud proves that my interpretation of Biden's admission is the correct one.

The fact that Biden's team of frauds failed to investigate the 2020 election fraud proves that my interpretation of Biden's admission is the correct one.

Ummm…..Biden wasn’t in office in 2020, Trump was
States are responsible for certifying their own elections

So the lie you made up proves your other lie true.

Trumper logic.
The truth I told proved that the other truth I told to be absolutely true.

Remember ... it's your little demigod, Biden, who stole classified documents (as a Senator and VP) and tried to toss his staff under the buss. If you're opposed to lies ... focus on Pedo Joe.

Haley is rapidly making herself into a political punchline. Hey Nikki stop beating your head against the wall, time to stop being a Democrat darling and start working to BEAT Biden.

She doesn't want to beat Biden and, more importantly, the people funding her (Obama's CIA stooges) definitely don't want to beat Biden.

The truth I told proved that the other truth I told to be absolutely true.

Remember ... it's your little demigod, Biden, who stole classified documents (as a Senator and VP) and tried to toss his staff under the buss. If you're opposed to lies ... focus on Pedo Joe.
Nah, you lied.

Trump understands negroes
The way to get their vote is shoes with a lot of bling and sharing stories about getting booked for a felony or comparing mug shots

LOL! Gonna put y'all back in chains, right?

1709153971118.png

What is so hard to understand a fraud team investigates fraud?

Does a Homicide Team commit Homicide?
Does a Vice Team commit Vice?

If only Joe Biden were able to parse language that well. Alas, he isn't, and he said the quiet part out loud, just as you'd expect someone with advanced dementia to do.

Forum List

Back